The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Princess Sancha's bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

Princess Sancha's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Princess Sancha's bedroom K69fr

Last edited by Sancha de Aragón on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:01 am

Cousin,

I have heard that you are in Navarre. We have so much catching up to do.

Your faithful cousin,

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:41 am

cara cugina!.I exclaimed at her, Come stai?.I asked her smiling sweetly
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:35 pm

Thank You cousin for letting me see you. Its been far too long. I walk up to hug her...

(ooc: my Italian is very rusty lol so Im going to speak English in response to anything Italian)
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:37 pm

I gave her a gentle kiss.
Have you come to the wedding?..I have seen in the cathedral to the Duke of Genoa.He is a very handsome man...
I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:42 pm

I gently kiss both her cheeks, Yes I am here for the wedding also. My father couldnt make it so I came in his stead. I instanly lose my smile when she speaks his name. Yes I saw him also and he is handsome yet too free for me.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Do you know Cesare, cousin?, I asked smiling roguishly
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:04 pm

I sigh and take a deep breath, Yes I know Cesare. I smile, thinking of those good times. I know him quite well. I am supposed to be meeting his sister soon.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:17 pm

I'd like to meet Cesare...I told her sensually and I laughed impishly
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:27 pm

I know him better than a single Princess should know him. I look away, ashamed of myself. I can see if I can arrange a meeting with him if you would like but this must be our secret and should not leave the walls of this room.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Oh yes, dear cousin...I would love to meet with him..When I was fourteen, my father married me Jofre Borgia.Jofre was eleven.He was a child and died three years later.I need to meet a man.....I said slyly
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:52 pm

Oh I can understand that. My father married me to a Scottish Duke and he passed on a few years later, then I miscarried a few months after. I promise you I will write to him for you. One of her maids offers us some wine. I happily accept a goblet. We both deserve a real man....
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Oh, yes dear cousin...I need a real man
I said smiling...
Have you had relationships with Cesare?
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Unfortunately yes I have. Biggest mistake I have ever made but in doing so, I found my best friend. I have brought shame upon my family because of this and now they wish for me to marry quick. I sink into the chair, taking a deep breath. Enough of that. Iam very happy to see that Ricardo finally gotmarried. I never thought he would.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Why unfortunately?,What´s the matter, cousin? I asked her intrigued.
Ricardo is madly in love Quiteria...but I think there's something odd about this wedding.Everything has been very fast...and Princess Anne was very nervous, I saw her with her nun's habit, she was at the door of the cathedral...She was in alert attitude
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:58 pm

I do not wish to talk about why it was unfortunate. Its a long story anyways. I sit straight up, setting my goblet on the table. I look to her curiously. Yes I have noticed that she was on alert at the doors. I found that to be quiet odd and the fastness of the wedding was a bit peculiar as well. I do wonder why it was so quick.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:01 pm

trust me, I'm your cousin...If you have any problems I can help you
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Cesare got me with child but unfortunately I miscarried. He turned so mean afterwards. I bury my face in my hands to hide my shame.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Oh, I´m sorry Francesca..Do you love Cesare?.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:20 pm

I do but he doesnt love me and I feel its for the best. I wish him love and happiness with homever he ends up with. I think he is in England if you want to meet him. He can be sweet...... I take her hand, Please Sancha, what have you been up to lately? Its been many years since we have talked like this.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:31 pm

I also had an abortion..I was unfaithful to my husband.I had sex with his older brother...I was bad...You and I have been unlucky.
I said and hugged her affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Princesses cannot be happy can they? We are doomed to be alone and afraid in this world. I hug her gently.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Yes, you're right...Were you happy with your husband?
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:51 pm

I laugh, No I wasnt. He was a dreadful man, dull, alcoholic, and way too old for me. Besides, I wanted to marry another.....I blush, thinking of him. He is perfect in everyway.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:12 pm

"we've had bad luck with our husbands and now, are you interested in a man?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Sancha's bedroom   Princess Sancha's bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Sancha's bedroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next