The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Princess Francesca's bedchambers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Princess Francesca's bedchambers Empty
PostSubject: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Princess Francesca's bedchambers 24wrij5
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:16 pm

It has been too long of a day but yet rest seems to elude me. William wishes to marry me for all the wrong reasons but yet my heart is for another....who ever my future husband may be. What to do? What to do?
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:22 pm

As I knock on my friends chamber
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Come in, I say effortlessly and without a care in the world. My physical body may be here but my spirit lies elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:28 pm

As I enter I smile and see Francesca laying on her bed I walk towards her what is the matter
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:42 pm

I sigh, I got a marriage proposal from William of Scotland...but for all the wrong reasons. I roll over, He only wants to marry me so he can cover up the fact that he is bedding a commoner. He would parade her in front of me and I couldnt do that. I shake my head in disgust. His arrogance holds no bounds.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:11 pm

you should marry for love
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:17 pm

I want to Mary. Henry of Navarre expresses interest in me and I will admit that he is a sweet, kind soul. His touch is so gentle, never harsh.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:24 pm

Smiles then you are in love, you are lucky you can decide
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:33 pm

I think it is turning into love but if he wishes to marry me,and if my cousin accepts Navarre as a suitable place for me, then I will obey. Matthew would never approve of the nature of William's proposal. I blush, thinking of Henry.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:41 pm

then go to him and be happy do not let people use you for there gain
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:47 pm

I would but he is cavorting with my cousin Sancha right now. I cannot tell a King what to do. I love my cousin do not get me wrong but she aims for something that seems to be unattainable. I just aim for the love of a man.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:51 pm

well then I would put her off him and get another man idea in her head smiles find a man who you know is single and throw them together
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:57 pm

Who....Oh like William? That would be hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Smiles there must be a duke how about inviting her to England am sure someone at court will take a liking to her
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:03 pm

I think, Maybe I should. Good idea but I shall wait until thiscavorting is all done.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:13 pm

or the best way maybe to flirt in front of her giggles
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:18 pm

You so evil Mary....I like i!! I laugh heartily. Oh by the way, I heard some groans coming from your chambers last night.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:22 pm

Blushes i was being evil to him must have done it good as he is still completely out I asked him to marry me but no response of yet I say nervously
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:25 pm

Im sure he will marry you. Although I will admit you must have been utterly pleasing to him if he is still knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Giggles i have my ways and means but am now his in every way
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:37 pm

Now all that is needed is a wedding. Perhaps tonight?
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:43 pm

i hope so I want to be his wife I know it will not be illegal in England but here we can be husband and wife but no one must ever know not till we re marry in England after Anne is queen
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Of course no one will know. I am not going to say a thing to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:59 pm

Smiles well all we can do is sit and wait as I look at her i want you to be just as happy and I will always be here for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Francesca's bedchambers   Princess Francesca's bedchambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Francesca's bedchambers
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next