The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:10 pm

As he climax i come after hearing him As he kiss me my heart is racing I look at him and kiss him with desire marry me as I run my hands up and down his chest i want to be your for ever and always, I want to wake up and look at you as I place his hand on my tiny bump
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:35 pm

As I look at him waiting for his response the baby does a little kick as I smile at him see this baby does know who it's daddy is as I keep both our hands there
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:32 pm

As I return to my chamber not noticing any off his clothing gone i put my wedding dress on with the help off the servants and I look at the time and make my way to the chapel
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:37 pm

A servant comes to tell you that you have a visitor in the chapel
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:02 pm

As I enter my room I close the door and find a corner and slide down the wall resting my head against it as I cry my heart out
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:16 pm

As I cry and covered in ash and stuff I continue to sit on the floor why, can I not be happy I love him so much as I look around the room hating myself and hating being here feeling more alone then ever
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:23 pm

A servant tells you to dress nice and go to the chapel on the request of the King.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:54 pm

As they help me to clean up
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:53 pm

As I sit unsure what to do I love Wiliam I not sure how much more I can cope with
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:56 pm

Lady Mary,

I have heard of what has happened. Please accept my many apologizes. There is a special surprise for you tonight. I shall send word of the location later.

Written by the hand of the King of Italy,

Fernando Benedetti
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:59 pm

As I read the letter I try to smile but it kills me, I am glad I have Francesca and her father by my side
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:19 pm

Remembering what the king wrote I return to my room and go through my dresses trying to find something that I could wear as a possible wedding dress
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:49 am

After another night crying for not seeing or hearing from William, as my stomach expands more from the baby I carry, Francesca is busy with her other guests all I can do is sleep or walk eating is out of the question I can not think off food when I do not know about William.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:14 pm

As I change and sit in the bed my hand over my swollen stomach and Catherine by my side
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:26 pm

As I return to my chamber after the wedding I take my dresses off and look in the mirror my swollen tummy every getting larger as I smile you now have a daddy who loves you as I rub it.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:16 pm

As I read Anne letter I am not help but laugh knowing George as told lies about me, but yet it is me who knows the truth about
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:01 pm

As I return to my chamber I start to pack my few belongings
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:18 pm

as i curl up in bed crying wanting willism to be here, as i get a sharp pain in my stomach knowing i might be in labour but my water is still intact, the servants bring me food but unable to eat it
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Feeling more pain, I start to get worried, as I bit my lower lip till it bleeds. I cry our for William
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:18 pm

As I return I ask the servants to pack my things with no William and no Francesca not finding anyone to talk with I decide to return to England and have my baby there. As I sit on the bed with tears in my eyes feeling more and more alone as my bump is now big as am 8 months pregnant. Unsure where I stand with William as I have not seen him since our marriage, wishing that Cesare was here to keep me calm as Catherine is brought into me I smile and hug her tightly and tell her we are returning to England tis day.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:11 pm

I decide to visit mary in her chambers...
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:15 pm

As we waited I notice Catherine did not have her doll so I went back to the chambers and see Francesca and smiles hello, stranger as I look at her
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:24 pm

I hug her, Sorry i have not been around. I had to return to Navarre quick to accept King Henry of Navarre's proposal and of course I saidnyes.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:32 pm

I open the door and walk in and smile i do not even know that he had asked you,
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:38 pm

I smile, Apparently my father and him were in negotiations for me to marry him while his marriage was annulled. Things got a bit heavy and....... I studder, not sure if I want to reveal my secret till Henry accepts it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next