The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Dining room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Dining room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Elizabeth looked at him the determination was clear in her face and eyes "Do you know what they call me?" she asked with a smile "They call me the little dragon, why do they call me the little dragon brother?" she asked "I know why they do, dragons grow, dragons get ambitious.. i feel the weight of a crown upon my head, not a crown of a Princess but one of a Queen..." she said honestly "I feel like becoming a Queen.. though i know i am only a woman and cannot act upon my thoughts, damn any man who criticizes for thus." she whispered and she stopped her pacing and sat back down beside him "I know if i tried i would not succeed but it was a good dream to think of, our family throne back in our name."
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:23 am

Edmund smiled lightly,"I knew this would happen."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Elizabeth smiled softly "I think i have read too many books." she said honestly "How is mother?"
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:12 pm

As we sit in the dining room, I am still infuriated with all of this....The child will be raised in Scotland as ordered by the King....he has troops ready to invade England if you defy his wishes.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Elizabeth kept her eyes on Edward and were as cold as ice, she would hold her tongue and let her mother speak for she knew her mother would not let her child go so easily.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:20 pm

Jane stared at Edward and sighed "My Lord." she said "I will not give my grandchild up so easily." she shrugged a little and looked at Elizabeth "A mother does not flee without her children." she said in a soft tone "Do you feel any better?" she asked Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:28 pm

I stand up, leaning on my hands on the table. I take a deep breath, The child in Elizabeth's womb, as of right now, is the only hope for the failing Stuart Dynasty of Scotland. I am not able to deter from what the King wants. No heir of his will be raised in England. So just come to terms that the child will grow up here. Elizabeth will be able to come and see the child as much as she wishes to.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:34 pm

Elizabeth didn't like how he was speaking to her mother and there was fire in her eyes "And if you don't stop this, there will be no child." she yelled at him and she took a deep breath, never before in her life had she ever got this angry..nor has she ever yelled at anybody, it scared her that she lost her temper in so little time and she frowned "I had a scare before we came here, Cordelia found me in the markets in London and we talked but i felt sick..faint, when i went home i fainted and there was blood..the physician said it was simply a scare." she sat back in her seat and stared at him "I am calling her Mary." she said simply out of the blue but her voice still had anger in it.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Jane looked at her daughter and was proud that she finally spoke up for herself and she smirked a little and relaxed into her chair her cool stare landing on Edward now for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Mary is a beautiful name. Those are the terms. If you dont like it then be prepared for war and for King Henry to imprison your whole family for this debacle. I say coolly...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Elizabeth sighed "Mary Stuart.." she whispered and she looked up at Edward with a smile and she nodded "You must promise if i do allow for this to happen, i will see her whenever i want and Cordelia will not be thought of as her mother." she said as she ran a hand over her stomach "Mary Stuart.." she said a little louder "It has a ring to it."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:53 pm

Jane was a little shocked but she smiled that her daughter could handle herself "If you would excuse me, i need to write to Edmund upon what has been decided on." she said and she stood up and kissed her daughters head "My Lord." he nodded curtly at Edward before leaving with two of her ladies leaving one to watch over them.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:58 pm

I promise she will only know you as her mother. I sit back down calmly in my chair. You may visit her whenever you wish to. But how is Cordelia involved as I am not marrying her?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:01 pm

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow "You will find a way to marry her." she said and she ran a hand over her stomach "I still don't want to agree to your terms, but i know i have to..for my families sake."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Then its settled. Shall I see you to your chambers then? I say nonchalantly. I continue to sit and stare at her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Elizabeth looked disgusted "See me to my chambers?" she asked "I think i am most capable of going to my chambers alone, what am i to do? slip and fall?" she said it asif she was offended though a hint of amusement was in here eyes.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:12 pm

I roll my eyes and leave the room. I have a feeling that this agreement wont go through...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:06 pm

That night Elizabeth went down to the dining room, her stomach had enlarged a little but she wore a tight dress to try and hide her stomach a little, she sat down on a chair and played with her sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:08 am

After getting the manor house ready fkr Cordelia, I walk knto my dining room, proud and happy. A sumptuous meal has been laid out. I see Elizabeth sitting down and bow my head to her, sitting across from her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:10 am

Elizabeth kept her gaze off Edward and she only took sips of water, she was being arrogant. She took a deep breath as she didn't even bother to touch the -no doubt good- food that was laid out.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:25 am

I notice that she refuses to eat and has a bit of snobery working. Infuriated, I shove my chair back and storm out of the room. All I was trying to do was to be courteous and kind but she is too self centered to see it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:27 am

Elizabeth put a hand on her stomach as she stood up, she didn't feel right. She walked out of the room though with great difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:24 am

Elizabeth walked into the dining room with Mary in her arms, she sat down and before anybody came in she unlaced her dress a little and began feeding the child. She thought no one was about, but she did come here to see Edward, and she would have certainly been shouted at for feeding the child from her own breast, especially a girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2