The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth's study

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Elizabeth's study - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Elizabeth sat down on the chair as her breasts heaved as she felt a desire for her husband that only he could fix.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:15 pm

I sneak into Elizabeth's Study and noticed that she isnt here. Undeterred, I walk over to her desk to sit down to wait for her when all of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I notice some very peculiar documents. I rummage through them and notice invasion plans if she were to become Queen of Scotland. I am illegitimate so it would never happen unless King James had me legitimized and I know that he wont. I take some of the documents and seek out William....
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Elizabeth walked into her study and she went over to her desk before sitting down and taking out some parchments and began writing, she flicked her hair from her face and to her back and continued writing she looked up and around and set the quill down before setting the letter in her drawer and she stood up and poured herself some wine and walked over to the window whilst drinking it.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:29 pm

I walk into Elizabeth's study with some of the worst news I had ever had to tell someone. It breaks my heart as I never new of this. I walk in and see her at her desk...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Elizabeth heard someone come in and she looked up at him and smiled a little but as she saw the look upon his face and eyes her smile left her face and her eyes aswell "What is it?" she asked as she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:35 pm

I simply hand her the paper. Apparantly was precontracted as a young boy to an English Princess and the contract was never broken.....
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Elizabeth looked at the document and she gulped a little "I am not your wife." she simply stated and she looked at her ladies whom left the room on the task to have her ready to leave to go back to Lancaster "And my child to you is a bastard."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:41 pm

You are not my wife but....I walk closer to her, feeling absolutely horrible, I will have our beautiful child legitimized. I couldnt do that to a defenseless child. I look away from her with tears running down my face.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:42 pm

Elizabeth shook her head softly "I am going back to Lancaster." she said "I do not care if it risks either i or child but i cannot stay here, i have given you my innocence and i carry your child, i am nothing here but your whore."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:48 pm

I look to her, I had no idea of this Elizabeth, trust me. If you do not let me see my child, I will appeal to the King and have the child raised here. Fury grows within me.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Crystal tears soaked her face "I will of course let you see you child, but i must go to Lancaster for i will not sit here and feel like a whore." she said "My brother is currently here so i will go back with him."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:52 pm

I look away, if that is what you wish for then I am not going to stop you.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:54 pm

Elizabeth nodded and placed a hand upon her slightly curved stomach "It is what i wish now." she whispered and she went over to her desk and picked up her letter and she took of her ring and went over to him handing him her ring before moving back and curtsying "Your highness."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:56 pm

Ibow my head and she hands me her ring, Elizabeth.....I am so sorry. I cannot gather enough courage to look at her in this moment. I walk away and order my horse ready for a journey.....
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Elizabeth walked out her study and to her brother.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:15 pm

Edmund knocked on the door of his sister study as he waited for a reply he glanced around the hall. Something was changed...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Elizabeth had been looking about her old study for something. She went to the door and opened it to see Edmund and when she did tears finally spilled from her eyes and she basically attacked him as she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:17 pm

Edmund chuckled and wrapped his strong arms around her,"Hush, Beth,"he mumbled and held her chin,"Why the tears?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Elizabeth looked up at him "My marriage was annulled.. i was with child..." her breath came in short gasps due to her tears "And now i have to stay in Scotland because he isn't letting her leave.."
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Edmund stared at her, as a wave of shock surged through him-paralyzing him,"What say you, Beth?"he whispered.

"That...that man,"he spat and shrugged out of the embrace,"I knew not to trust him, from the very day we met him! Why did I not hear of this?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:30 pm

Elizabeth wiped the tears away "Its not something to tell people, brother." she said said as she sniffed a little "I had a daughter, she is called Mary...she is heir to the throne." she whispered as more tears soon came to her eyes "He fell in love with that pretender Cordelia."
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:32 pm

Edmund scowled,"Where is he? Where is that man?"he cried.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Elizabeth shrugged "I do not know, and i do not care." she whispered "I want to go home and bring Mary with me" she added to the whisper "Mother was here too, she gave him a verbal bashing but it did no good.. " she admitted "I still have a tiny amount of feelings for him.. but i cannot be stuck here anymore."
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:37 pm

"Of course,"he muttered,"Where is your daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Elizabeth frowned "In the Nursery, he put guards on the door so i couldn't take her." she sighed "He gives me up for a pretender.. seriously." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth's study
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next