The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Aldonza de Ivorra´s house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

Aldonza de Ivorra´s house Empty
PostSubject: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:49 pm

Aldonza de Ivorra´s house Kk40b
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:33 am

Aldonza was sitting in an armchair near the window.She remembered her youth, when she was sixteen and met King Ferdinand.
She had two children with the King: Ricardo Duke of Teruel and Alfonso, cardinal of Zaragoza.
When the king died, she married and had another son named Benito...
Her husband died very young victim of influenza, and also her younger son.
Aldonza looks out the window and she thinks ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:47 pm

As my carriage pulls up I get out and make my way into the house
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Aldonza see a carriage in front of her house and she immediately goes to the portal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:29 pm

As I see a lady coming towards me I curtsy am Elizabeth I received your letter
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:48 pm

"dear Elizabeth".Aldonza said and gave her a warm embrace.
"I am very happy to see you, come on, get into my house".
Aldonza said gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:02 pm

As she hugs me I try to smile thank you for inviting me,
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:10 pm

"Do you want something to eat or drink?"
Aldonza, kindly asked...
"and tell me, how is my dear son?...He did not write me no letter...Is something wrong to him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:15 pm

no I am fine thank you, he is hurting inside. I do hate seeing him like this
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:17 pm

"But what happens to him? I'm very concerned"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:19 pm

he will tell you when he is ready, sorry I come unannounced am on my way back to England to live for the moment
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:47 pm

"Are you going to stay a few days here in the duchy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:51 pm

i not thought about it but I would be honoured if you allow me to, have you not seen your son of yet
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:37 pm

Of course, Your Highness ...You can stay in my home as long as you want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:42 pm

thank you very much, how come you was not at the wedding?
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:47 pm

my relations with Queen Joanna of Castile are not good..Also I have no noble blood .....my parents were merchants
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:03 pm

i am sorry to hear that, I do hope that your son visits you soon
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:01 am

Yes, I know he will come soon, I'm honored to your visit, I know that you have great affection for my son
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:53 am

very much so, in fact I am in love with him, but I shall leave before he visits you as I know he does not love me but then he should only love his wife, and child. I can only hope that I may fall in love or my father may arrange another marriage for me. How are you?
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:34 pm

He will come soon to Teruel...You stay here in my house and when he comes, you talk to him,you must fight for the love and not have to stray after your father's decisions...If you really love my son, tell him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:40 pm

i have done, he tells me that he is in love with his wife, I can not spilt a family up no matter what I want I look at her and feel my heart breaking
Back to top Go down
Ricardo de Aragón
Duke of Teruel
Ricardo de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:06 pm

I arrived at Teruel, and immediately I went to visit my mother
mother! mother!. I exclaimed calling her.I got off my horse and knocked on the door of her house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:12 pm

As I hear his voice my heart stops, I wait for his mother to go and greet him while I wait in the house
Back to top Go down
Ricardo de Aragón
Duke of Teruel
Ricardo de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:26 pm

I went into the house, my mother had gone to Mass.I entered the living room and there I saw Elizabeth...
My Lady!. I exclaimed surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:35 pm

I smile and quickly stand your grace, how was your journey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aldonza de Ivorra´s house   Aldonza de Ivorra´s house I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aldonza de Ivorra´s house
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next