The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Dining Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Dining Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:21 am

I gasp softly with the boldness of his touch. I close my eyes, breath in deep and yet I smile. Your touch is auite bold my lord.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:31 am

"What can I say, when I want something I go after it" I said looking into her eyes wanting to kiss her, feel her, the excitement grew intense in me as I glanced down to her breasts which were perked up due to her corset.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:51 am

I am surprised your boldness hasnt gotten you into trouble yet. The intensity of his gaze upon my body is burning a hole into my defenses. I order all the servants out ofnthe room so we could be alone.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:36 am

As the servants leave I look around "We are all alone now...." I graze her face again looking into her eyes, then without hesitation I leaned in and kissed her softly at first then more passionately.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:49 am

As soon as his lips hit mine, my eyes pop open in complete surprise. Never in my life have I met a man so bold but yet it is refreshing. I place my hands upon his shoulders, bringing him just a git closer.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:59 am

Her skin is soft like silk. I can smell the fragrance that lingered off her skin, the scent of lavender and rosemary. I kissed her neck slowly tasting her as I reached up and began to un lace her gown. My heart beat rapidly as the excitement me grew as I longed to feel her bare skin against mine.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:05 am

I stand up in front of himand I let me dress fall to the ground. I stand there, bare and vulnerable to him yet all he does is stare. Being bold, I sit down upon his lap, facing him, and begin to unlace his sirt.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:13 am

The weight of her body on top of me arouses me like non other. I grab her bottom and pull her close as I suck on one of her nipples letting her un dress me. I ran my hands up her smooth back and took off the rest of my clothing.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:46 pm

I am someone that you will never forget. Kissing him deeply, I position myself on top of him and slowly lower myself and allow his manhood enter me. I moan softly against his lips as the feeling of him inside of me is exquisite. He places his hands on my hips and I begin to move, teasing him...
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:26 pm

"Oh i'm sure I won't" I spread her legs as I slide my hardened manhood inside her feeling her depths. I moved her body on top of mine feeling a sensation of pure bliss as I reached up and squeezed her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:02 am

I grind against him, warm sensations of pure ecstasy wash over me. I run my fingers through his hair, pulling closer to me as I begin to shake.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:22 am

Breathing heavily,I push her down as I buck into her, leaning my head back and then kissing her soft smooth body.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:06 am

My body starts to quiver and shake around his manhood. My nails dog into his back, leaving deep scratches
I tip my head back and my moans become louder and louder as my climax approaches
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:27 pm

I shout out as I feel her nails dig into my back as it entices me even more. I feel my manhood throbbing deep inside her as my heights intensify and i release into her.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:17 pm

I feel his hot seed release in my as I feel my own release upon him. We are both sweaty and fully satisfied. My forehead rests upon his and I attempt to geg my breathing normal again. I might just have to enjoy you again before you leave. I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:48 pm

I looked into her eyes and kissed her lips "I would very much enjoy that my lady" I said with a smirk as I began to dress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2