The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth's Sitting Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Elizabeth's Sitting Room Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth's Sitting Room   Elizabeth's Sitting Room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:01 pm

Elizabeth's Sitting Room Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIokXIa5xuFN_BSabaEsHME_MKYOmQBppNhhrpQegQr8zCJHEIxA
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Sitting Room   Elizabeth's Sitting Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:44 pm

I make my way to Cawdor Castle to be with my wife. Being apart from her like this is like someone killing me very slowly. A pain I never wish to have again. I await for her in her sitting room.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Sitting Room   Elizabeth's Sitting Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Elizabeth walked into the sitting room and saw her husband and she smiled at him "My Love.." she whispered to him as she closed the door quietly behind her.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Sitting Room   Elizabeth's Sitting Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Immediately I get up, rushing over to her and bring her gently into my arms. Our lips meet, pressing together for a deep kiss. I look back up to her as I still kiss her over and over, I do not like being parted from you like that...

Last edited by Matthew Whitcombe on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Sitting Room   Elizabeth's Sitting Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Elizabeth laughed softly and she stroked his face softly "I had to see Mary.." she said with a smile "And i had to tell her she was going to have a new brother soon."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Sitting Room   Elizabeth's Sitting Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:01 pm

I smile, running my fingers through her long hair. That is fine. She is most important in this moment, not me. I bend down and prop myself on my knees to see her belly. My head gently rests upon her stomach, my hand is there too. I speak to the child softly, I have waited for so long for you my child...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Sitting Room   Elizabeth's Sitting Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Elizabeth laughed softly at him, she wasn't showing yet he wanted to do such. She ran a hand through his hair softly "What shall we call him?" she asked "Its early..i know but..i can't help but feel excited."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Sitting Room   Elizabeth's Sitting Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:08 pm

Still on my knees, I think of an idea. I look up at her, How about naming uim after our fathers? Jasper Michael or Michael Jasper? Michael is my father's name.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Sitting Room   Elizabeth's Sitting Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:10 pm

Elizabeth laughed a little and she smiled and nodded "Fine, Michael Jasper." she said softly "But we shall call him Michael occasionally..."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Sitting Room   Elizabeth's Sitting Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:25 pm

Michael Jasper it is. I finally stand back up, eye level with her, looking deep into her eyes. I see a long and happy marriage with her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Sitting Room   Elizabeth's Sitting Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:27 pm

Elizabeth stroked his face softly and looked in his eyes "I love you." she whispered softly to him with an honest face "You are my everything, as is Mary and this child but you.." she smiled and leaned into him softly.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Sitting Room   Elizabeth's Sitting Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:35 pm

I whisper, But me what? I slowly run my hands over her body. I cannot help what i feel as I have never felt this in so long. Slowly i kiss her lips...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Sitting Room   Elizabeth's Sitting Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Elizabeth smiled and kissed him back and pulled away softly and simply stared at him "Your my everything.." she whispered "My husband, my soul mate.." she tilted her head at him "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Sitting Room   Elizabeth's Sitting Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:50 pm

You are the piece of my life that i have been searching for for so long. And now that i found you, i will never let you go....never. I cup her face, When donyou wish to leave for France?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Sitting Room   Elizabeth's Sitting Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Elizabeth smiled at him and she stared up at him "After i spend time with you, and introduce you to Mary." she whispered and she let you keep hold of her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Sitting Room   Elizabeth's Sitting Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth's Sitting Room
Page 1 of 1