The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

St George's Church

Go down 
+3
William Kingston
Catherine Willoughby
Charles Brandon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:39 pm

"Charles walked into Chapel and reached the altar. It was his wedding day with Catherine. The church was still empty, ontly the priest was next to him. Catherine wanted a very simple ceremony, but he hoped to see his sister and his friends, at least. He felt excited. He looked towards entrance, anxious to see his Catherine walking in with her white dress"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Catherine was nervous, she was marrying her tutor. She stood at the entrance, she wanted it all simply, just simply simple, she was simple. She did know Charles wished for his sister and a few friends and she didn't mind that, she openly welcomed them to come, she stood beside the entrance as she waited for people to take their seats as she wore her white dress.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:56 pm

"Charles looked at the entrace and saw Catherine standing there. Her beauty took off his breath. He smiled, unable to remove his eyes from her. He couldn't believe that his young pupil was going to be his wife"
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:09 pm

Getting the message late I ride to Suffolk for the wedding off Charles who I have known a while now. As I see Catherine at the door I bow and smile you look beautiful as I kiss her cheeks in turn before entering I walk down to Charles and smile and bow congraulation your grace I shake his hand before taking a seat
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:31 pm

Catherine smiled at William and she was waiting for people to take their places in the church and she smiled up at Charles before looking towards the church doors awaiting.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:37 pm

"Charles shaked William's hand and turned to Catherine. He extended his hand to her, waiting for her to walk towards him. He smiled wide while his heart was beating faster in his chest"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Catherine looked at Charles and she took a deep breath wanting nothing more than to be in his arms. She looked at his hand and she smiled as she slowly walked up the aisle to him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:47 pm

"Charles finally reached her little, white hand with his and smiled. He kissed it deeply and raised his eyes to her"

You're beautiful...

"He whispered, amazed by her delicate beauty"
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:02 pm

I stand as I watch Catherine about to enter the church as I look from Charles to the other unsure who is more nervous
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Ursula enter the Church.
As she see Charles and Catherine she curtsy

" My Lord my Lady i wish you all best."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:37 pm

Catherine smiled at him as their friends filled in which made her more nervous and she took a deep breath "Thankyou.." she whispered as she turned to face the front.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:45 pm

"Charles turned towards the priest, holding Catherine's hand. He crossed and the priest started to talk"

"In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritu Sancti, Amen. Brothers and sisters, we're here to celebrate the union between this man and this woman in Holy marriage. If someone knows something that can prevent this union, talk now, or never talk forever..."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Catherine listened to the priest and at his request she gulped as she cast a look behind her then at the priest again and smiled as he continued the vows and she looked at Charles, would she really be married to him? the irresistible Duke of Suffolk..she looked back to the priest as he said the words her and Charles would repeat after him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:54 pm

"Charles noticed that Catherine was looking at him. He glanced at her with a smile and squeezed her hand. He looked at the priest again"

"You, lady Catherine Willoughby, do you want to take this man, Charles Brandon, Duke of Suffolk, as your loyal husband, to love and to honour him until your dying day?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:57 pm

Catherine nodded at the priest and cleared her throat "I, Catherine Willoughby, hereby take this man Charles Brandon as my loyal husband. I swear to love and to honor him until my dying days."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:04 pm

"Charles smiled after Catherine's oath and waited silently for his turn"

"And you, Charles Brandon, Duke of Suffolk, do you want to take this woman, lady Catherine Willoughby, as your loyal wife, to love and to honor her until your dying day?"

"Charles turned his eyes to Catherine and nodded"

Yes, I do...

"Then the priest took the rings and showed them to Charles. He took one and hold Catherine's hand"

Catherine, take this ring, symbol of my faithful and everlasting love...

"He said with warm voice. Then he kissed the ring and put it slowly on her finger"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Catherine took a ring and she kissed it softly and placed it upon Charles finger and she looked to the priest then at him as she played with the ring upon her finger.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:19 pm

"Charles took a breath, never leaving Catherine's hand"

"With the authority giving me by Holy Mother Church, I declare you man and wife. Your Grace, you may kiss your bride..."

"Once the priest finished his sentence, Charles suddenly realized he was married again. Suddenly Nan crossed his mind for a little while. He shook fastly his head and looked at Catherine. His wife. He leaned on her and kissed softly her lips"

Are you happy...my wife?

"He whispered against her lips"

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:33 am

We arrived a bit late so we sat in the back of the church. As they said their vows I turned to Charlotte and squeezed her hand, so very thankful to have her in my life, not only as my wife but as my partner in life.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:35 pm

I was little late for a wedding but I wouldn't miss it for anything in the world.I sat at the back looking at the couple as they said the vows.I was happy for Charles and hoped that this time he will find happiness with his new wife.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:58 pm

"Charles hugged tightly Anthony and patted his shoulder"

Anthony! Welcome back at court! Thank you...I think you remember my beautiful wife...

"He smiled and turned to Mary. He kissed gently her hand"

Mary...thanks for coming. This means so much to me...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Catherine smiled at Charles as he greeted the guests and she cleared her throat a little. Catherine was now a duchess... his wife... she smiled at the guests "I thank yous for coming, especially Anthony, you are a good friend of Charles." she said and she nodded at Mary "And also you, your highness."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:46 pm

"Charles smiled wide and took Catherine's hand in his again"

Are you ready for your new life...my darling?

"He whispered into her ear"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Catherine looked at his hand then at him and nodded "Yes...I believe I am." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

St George's Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: St George's Church   St George's Church I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St George's Church
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next