The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Garden

Go down 
+7
Thomas Ward
Victoria Brandon
Jane Stafford Brandon
Anna Stafford
Faith LeBeau
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Charles Brandon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:14 pm

I smile, Charles was at his best when he was being a Father it was his greatest quality and one of the reasons I loved him so much

Our Daughter is a credit to us both Charles and I long to see her I look towards your house Maybe we should ask her to join us for a meal but I do not think it is wise for us to be seen in public together in case the Duchess is informed so my lodgings in the town is out
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 5:05 pm

"Charles squeezed softly her cheek while smiling"

This would be a great idea, dear. It has been a while since we had lunch all together. And...don't worry about Catherine. She will understand...

"He added"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:11 pm

I smiled warmly

If you are certain Catherine will not mind? I gently bite my lip I am so anxious not to upset her again Charles. I am happy to make arrangements at my lodgings or shall we meet here?

I again glance towards the house

I am pleased she came to see you Charles, it shows how much you are loved by your Children
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:25 pm

"Charles caressed her cheek softly hearing her words. He was going to reply when a servant came bringing a letter in his hands. He bowed at them"

"A message from court, Your Grace.."

He said simply, and after leaving the message in his hands, he left. Charles looked at Anna with a surprised expression on his face"

A message from court? What's happened?

"He asked curiously and frowing deeply. Then he opened the letter and started to read"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:39 pm

I watched Charles's face and held my breath as he read the letter from Court, I hoped it was good news and that no harm had come to our King.

Charles, may I enquire if it the letter brings hope?

I wring my hands as he reads on my eyes trying to read his expression
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 7:41 pm

"Charles read attentively. Then he raised his eyes towards her and smiled astonished"

It's...from the King himself. He forgave me, Anna! I'm allowed to come back to court! Can't believe that...

"He laughed and instinctlively pulled her towards him hugging her tightly"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 7:56 pm

I wrapped my arms round you and held you tightly, kissing your face

Oh Charles I sigh I knew he would I am so happy for you

I look you in the eyes and smile

His Majesty could never be angry with you for long, we both know how much he loves you
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 4:24 pm

"Charles smiled her back and nodded"

Yes...but there is more. He wants me to attend to an important ceremony for Lady Anne. She will be created Marchioness of Pembroke next week...

"He added, glancing at the letter again"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 4:33 pm

I stared at Charles

Marchioness of Pembroke? It seems what the Lady Anne gains more power everyday I close my eyes I wonder how long before she takes the throne I whisper

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 5:40 pm

"Charles nodded"

Yes...you know I don't like her, Anna. But the King forgave me. And after what's happened, I can't refuse...

"He said after a deep sigh"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 5:38 pm

I smile and stroke your cheek

I know Charles and I do not think there are many that do like Lady Anne I sigh but in order for us to keep our place we must do things that we disagree with

I look into your eyes

At least now you will be returned to your rightful place nest to his Majesty
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 4:52 pm

"Charles nodded with an happy smile on his face"

Yes...finally. I admit that I missed the King. This was the second time that he banishes me from court. Let's hope it won't happen again. So...would you like to come inside? I can't wait to prepare my lugguage...

"He added standing up and offering her his hand"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 5:02 pm

I would love to Charles I smile and take your hand I am sure the King will not banish you again he knows your true worth and he must have missed you as much as you missed him

As we walk towards your house I look at you Is the Duchess at home? I whisper
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 3:42 pm

"Charles kept on walking with her towards house"

Yes...she is inside. She is taking care of our son. Henry is growing...

"He said wrapping his arm around her shoulders"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:50 pm

I take a deep breath

Are you sure Catherine will be happy to have me in her home? I ask concerned not to cause any undue stress on the Duchess

Ah yes your Son, no doubt he has your looks Charles I smile
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 4:02 pm

"Charles smiled her back, rolling his eyes"

Well...maybe "happy" is not the right word to use. But I'm sure she won't complain about. She knows that my children are everything to me...

"He replied"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:42 pm

I giggled in spite of my nerves

You know what I mean Charles, I do not wish to make her feel uncomfortable in her own home

I turn and look at him

Not only does she see me as a rival but she is a young Mother and as much as I want to help bring your children together I do not wish to cause her any upset
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:39 pm

"Charles nodded sighing deeply"

I admire your efforts to make things work, Anna. I really do. But you have no need to worry. Catherine is an intelligent young woman. She knows that you'll be always part of my life, as mother of my children...

"He said with reassuring voice"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 8:16 pm

I smile and nod

Then Charles shall we go in so you can tell your wife your good news and I am longing to meet your son

I only hoped that Charles was right, I wanted to make things well between Catherine and myself for his sake and our children
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 3:49 pm

"Charles smiled her back"

You're right. Let's go inside. I think that time spent here helped Catherine to relax...

"He said, leading her inside house"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 3:59 pm

Victoria bursts open through the doors of her Papa's country home and into the garden. She wanted to stop to catch her breath but, Thomas is probably close behind so she quickly ran to a row of rose bushes and dove behind them.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 5:37 pm

"Victoria...honey..where are you?" said Thomas crouching. He sensed a movement near the rose bushes and decided to walk towards them. He caught a glimpse of her blonde curls "Certainly, not here" he said to mislead her, while approaching the bush.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:18 pm

Victoria giggled quietly as she sees her husband's feet walk away through the bushes. She sees an opportunity to hide somewhere else and quietly tiptoes and hopes her husband doesn't notice her out of the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 12:00 am

The love of my father and mother <3. How beautiful my lady mother is.
Back to top Go down
Christine of Hesse
Duchess of Mecklenburg
Christine of Hesse

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 10:39 pm

The young Duchess walked the garden of the home she was staying at her husband and children stayed behind. The sun hit her blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next