The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

William Kingston Chamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

William Kingston Chamber Empty
PostSubject: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:12 pm

the servant take me to a chamber it is lot more grand then i expected they help me to the bed i sit down and rip some cloth i tie it around my head to stop the bleeding with a major headache i play my head on the softest pillow and lightly sleep
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:21 pm

George watched the servants who brought William to the room. He indicated them to leave with his head. Now only George and William were in the room. George approached him with a case that was full of warm water. He left them on the table -that was next to William's bed- and he dowsed a cloth with it. He bent over toward William's face, tried to keep his laugh quiet "Maybe you hope to see a beautiful nurse. But William you must confine himself with me." George cleansed the blood on his forehead with the cloth on his hand.
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:24 pm

hearing a voice jolts me to wake up as my eyes focus on a face george was it, am sure you make a fine nurse, your more handsome then some i seen as i chuckle women that is
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:35 pm

After George finished to clean the blood on his face, he took the wound ointment which was made from the roses, he pomaded on his face stroking slowly "That could be true, William. Beautiful girls make the Dukes, rich lords and rich soldiers bed hot up. And the ugly ones become nurses to reduce the same men's fever. " siad George grinning. "So tell me, where have you come from? The court?"
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:39 pm

the tower, i look at him and take notice of him i hope am not in the way as he places the ointment onto my head
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:46 pm

When George finished, he took a step back and had a look at William smiling "I have good news, William. You won't die." George took a bottle of wine from the servant's hand and then closed the door. He filled two goblets with the wine then gave one of them to William "Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:49 pm

that is a shame, but then might be glad to be a life, prefer wine to food at the moment as i look at him and smile how comes your not at court and here alone
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:59 pm

George nodded taking a sip. He did not want to tell the truth. "Our family has been living in the court for a very long time so I've just come here to check if anything is all right." George looked at William in a sweedish way "Don't you want to live in this beautiful world? William, you know what life is beautiful."
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:03 pm

i do not see it that often, I guess being at the tower I see more evil then good as I sit up a bit to drink i hear your family are doing well, I look at him sit down I watch him
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:11 pm

George sat down opposite to him "Now I understand. Well William, if you were in the court, you would see all beauties in the world. " George grinned "Thanks to God, our family is rising."
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:14 pm

i met one angel but want to get to know am not often at court, I watch him talk of his family and I see passion in his eyes your wife here at Hever
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:17 pm

"I am not married, thanks God." George smiled, took another sip "What was her name?"
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Elizabeth Seymour if I recall I frown slightly why I thought a man as talented as yourself be married wth children by now
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:40 pm

George sighed recalling Jane "I am engaged in fact. But I don't love her. My father forces me to marry." George had a look at William, raised an eyebrow "Is that Elizabeth beautiful? Alas! How I missed her!"
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:43 pm

you not looking right, she appeared out of nowhere but I do not think she likes me, I look at him sadly hearing of people fate at least for me I do not suffer that fate
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:48 pm

George saw the sadness on his face, he raised an eyebrow "Hey, William come on..This world is full of beautiful women. You can't blame the fate for you lost one of them."
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:51 pm

undeed many more will fall as I drink some more wine maybe I should find myself at court more often I chuckle i hope she is a beauty as the wine takes its flow with my headache finding a cure do you like hunting?
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:12 pm

George nodded taking a huge sip from the goblet "Indeed you should come to the court more often. " George thought for a while the find the right answer. He was almost drunk "Ah..I like, I gues..God I've drunk so much"
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:45 am

I chuckle at George i think I have as well as I re fill my goblet would you like that? I say without knowing
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:42 am

"Wine? Yes of course" George refilled his goblet too. "So aren't you married then, William?"
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:38 am

no, I not had the pleasure off meeting some one who I want to as he refills my goblet I drink some women only want titles and money I have neither
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:50 am

"But women who has tittles and money only want this" said George pointing his manhood and rised a laugh
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:54 am

that is true but lady wants men with money I do not have that am a solider with nothing but love and sex to give,
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:52 pm

George had a longish look at William. He gulped, took another sip from his goblet. It's been a long time since he looked at a man like he did to Cesare "You're handsome."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William Kingston Chamber   William Kingston Chamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William Kingston Chamber
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next