The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Gia's bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Gia's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Gia's bedchamber   Gia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:37 am

Gia's bedchamber B6
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

Gia's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gia's bedchamber   Gia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:04 pm

Gia awoke to her guest chamber at Charlotte Knivert's new Venetian residence. She pushed the lush covers of the bed away from her as she reached for her tonic upon the nightstand and took a quick sip of the intensely bitter concoction.

She looked about the room, smiling to herself though the liquid burned moving down her throat. She felt a chill, and stood to her feet, calling for a maid to help her dress as she began to start her day...
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Gia's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gia's bedchamber   Gia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Charlotte was bursting with excitement on her first day in Venice. The air was clean, the sea breeze was intoxicating, and the mood in general was lively. She dressed for her first day in town and went to Gia's room to say hello. She knocked, hoping she hadn't caught her still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

Gia's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gia's bedchamber   Gia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Gia turned to the door as the maid helped her dress. "Come in, dear!" she smiled, knowing it was surely Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Gia's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gia's bedchamber   Gia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:36 am

She went in, tentatively, and smiled to see that Gia was awake and ready for the day. She gave a polite curtsy. "Good morning, your ladyship! Oh, I feel I am simply in a dream, I never thought I would have missed this beautiful city so much!" She went to the window, overlooking the water and the bustling city below.
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

Gia's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gia's bedchamber   Gia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Gia gave a smile, nodding as the maid tightened the strings of the bodice of her gown. "Good Morning, little Lotte," she beamed.

She gave a laugh, "Oh, my child, I fear I missed it very much as well." She held up a finger, smiling, "I am only happy that you have such a chance to see your old home again." She smoothed down the forest green cloth of her bodice as she took a quick glance of herself fin the mirror as the young woman began to take down the plait of her hair.

"And you are just in time, as I believe the Summer festivals shall be beginning very soon."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Gia's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gia's bedchamber   Gia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:32 am

"The summer festivals!" she repeated with joy. She twirled around, her pink skirts twirling with her. "But of course, we shall do whatever your own heart desires. Venice has been like a siren, calling me to her jewel-like coast once more."
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

Gia's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gia's bedchamber   Gia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:06 pm

Gia gave a laugh, throwing her head back. "I am only glad it has been calling you near and not away," she laughed. She nodded to her maid and began to tug down the long sleeves of her modest gown, pulling at the high lace collar.

She turned to Charlotte and smiled. "I hope your little Henry will enjoy the fetes," she beamed. She began to glide about the room, moving to her vanity to find a necklace. "I have been wondering, if you would perhaps allow me to throw a masque for you and the little one's return," she looked for the choker, waving her hand a moment as she turned, placing the necklace to her neck. "Nothing too extravagant, mind you, but we could invite all your old friends, and some of the girls from the school, and have jugglers and puppet shows," she tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Gia's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gia's bedchamber   Gia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:51 pm

Charlotte beamed. "Truly, my lady? You say it will not be extravagant but to me it sounds magical! I would adore seeing all my old friends again, and simply being here in the most beautiful city in the world..I can say I am already woozy with sheer joy!" She went to Gia and placed her hands in hers, grateful to have such a mentor and mother figure. "Thank you, ever so much. And I think little Henry will adore it too. I think I will take him to see the canals. I hope you will come too."
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

Gia's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gia's bedchamber   Gia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:42 am

Gia threw her head back and laughed at Charlotte's excitement. It was like seeing her as a girl again.

"Of course, dear!" she laughed, "Afterall, he must get used to seeing all the water about," she jested. "Ohhh, and how is he? Is he very fussy?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Gia's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gia's bedchamber   Gia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:10 am

"I think Henry will come to adore this city as I have, and as you do, my lady." She smiled widely as she thought of her little blue-eyed, sandy-haired son, likely still asleep in his nursery. "Oh he is growing too fast! He is very quiet, contemplative. Hardly fussy, but he lights up with joy when I sing to him. I think he will love music."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gia's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gia's bedchamber   Gia's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gia's bedchamber
Page 1 of 1