The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Katerina de Petrova
Princess of Bulgaria
Katerina de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:15 pm

Katerina had just got back inside from a long walk in the gardens. She was now sitting in front of the mirror, gently moving a brush through her long dark brown hair, when she then puts the brush down on the table and raises her sight to the mirror slowly. Her finger tips slowly trailed over her skin soft as milk. A small grin appeared on her light red lips.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:20 pm

"Charles learned that his friend Katerina was back at court from Bulgaria. She was just a little girl last time he saw her. Excited, he reached her chamber and knocked. He cleared his voice before knocking"

Ehm...Katerina? May I come in?
Back to top Go down
Katerina de Petrova
Princess of Bulgaria
Katerina de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Katerina looked at the door through the mirror without turning around. A little frown appeared in her face, she thought she recognized the voice but she was not sure.

"Yes, come in."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:45 pm

"Charles walked into room and he finally saw Katerina. He smiled and remained almost breathless. That little girl became a beautiful woman. He approached her slowly"

Katerina...do you remember me?

"He asked while smiling"
Back to top Go down
Katerina de Petrova
Princess of Bulgaria
Katerina de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:38 am

As the door opened she fastly lowered her eyes since she didn’t knew who it was. But the moment he opened his mouth again small memories appeared in her mind, and only one name poped up.

"Charles? Charles Brandon?"

She then turned around to face him. Unbelievable, it really was him. Even if she hadn’t seen him since he was in Bulgaria years ago she could still recognize him anywhere. He had become a very handsome young man through the years. A little smile played on her lips as she stood up.

"My god, I can’t believe it’s you."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:30 pm

"Charles smiled warmly and reached her hand. He brought it until his lips and kissed it softly"

Katherina...I can't believe you're at court. You were just a little girl last time I saw you. And now you are...a beautiful woman. How are you?

"He asked, looking astonished at her"
Back to top Go down
Katerina de Petrova
Princess of Bulgaria
Katerina de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:24 pm

She smiled even more and made a little curtsy when he kissed her hand.

"I can't believe it either actually. Thank you very much. You are quit handsome if I can say so."

She said and chuckled softly.

"I am all good, thanks for asking. Just not used to a new country that's all. What about you? Anything new since I last saw you?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:31 pm

"Charles laughed for her words and nodded"

Yes...many news, really. I don't even know how to begin. Well...I have five children from the Duchess of Buckingham, and after my first wife's death, I recently married again. What about you?

"He asked with a large smile"
Back to top Go down
Katerina de Petrova
Princess of Bulgaria
Katerina de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:35 pm

She raised her eyebrows and opened her mouth in surprise.

"Five children? Ohmygod, Charles. And I'm sorry about your first wife.. Who was she?"

She slowly turned around and shrugged, looked at him again with a half-hearted smile.

"Well, my uncle and aunt sent me here. I am not married, I have no children. So no.. Nothing new here."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:39 pm

"Charles nodded again and sighed after her question. It was always sad remembering Margaret"

I married King's sister, Princess Margaret Tudor. But she died of sweating sickness few time ago. We had no children...

"He paused and looked at her pretty face"

But now, I'm currently married with my pupil, lady Catherine Willoughby...
Back to top Go down
Katerina de Petrova
Princess of Bulgaria
Katerina de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:14 pm

She felt the pain in his voice when he spoked about Margaret. He must have really cared about her.

"I am so sorry to hear that.. So you've been married to a King's sister? That's awesome."

She added to light the mood.

"You must let me meet her! And you also have to show me around, show me all the good places here in England and also take me to a dance."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:09 pm

"Charles giggled and took her hand in his"

But of course. I'll be your guide around court, Katerina. I'll show you everything you wish. So...how do you find english court?

"He asked with a charming smile on his face"
Back to top Go down
Katerina de Petrova
Princess of Bulgaria
Katerina de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:25 pm

She laughed and squeezed his hand softly.

"Thank you dear Charles. Oh I can't even explain it! It's so beautiful here and so many people. But it bothers me that I haven't been to a dance yet. I would really love that."

She said, almost dreaming away with the thought of her dancing in a beautiful red dress with many eyes that was watching her with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:21 pm

"Charles smiled and looked silently at her. He raised an eyebrow and pulled her slowly towards him"

Let's dance now, then. If you don't mind dancing without music...

"He said with warm voice, holding her waist"
Back to top Go down
Katerina de Petrova
Princess of Bulgaria
Katerina de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:45 pm

She looked surprised at him and smiled brightly, shook her head slowly and bowed her head one time.

"Love to, your grace."

She said as she step closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:13 am

"Charles took her in his arms and started dancing with her slowly. He could smell her hairs's scent"

Uhm...you're a very good dancer, my lady...

"He whispered while leading her in a slow dance around rom"
Back to top Go down
Katerina de Petrova
Princess of Bulgaria
Katerina de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:52 am

She leaned her head against his shoulder, smiling a little to her herself.

"Thank you, I’ve learned a few things in Bulgaria.."

She followed his steps around the room and chuckled a little now and then.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:50 am

"Charles grinned a bit without stopping dancing"

Oh really? What kind of things, Katerina?

"He asked whispering into her ear, still holding her tightly"
Back to top Go down
Katerina de Petrova
Princess of Bulgaria
Katerina de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:24 am

She shook her hand slowly and chuckled quietly.

"All kinds of things, my dear Charles. Why do you ask?"

Slowly she closed her eyes, just enjoyed to be so close to her dearest friend.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:45 pm

"Charles was rocking her body slowly in his arms. He smiled teasingly"

Just curious. I wish to know how your life is since we haven't seen each other since long time...

"He sighed and made her turn around herself"
Back to top Go down
Katerina de Petrova
Princess of Bulgaria
Katerina de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:15 pm

She spinned around and met his eyes.

"Don't worry, dear Charles. You haven't missed anything, nothing at all actually. But I on the other hand have missed a lot that have happen in your life."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:21 pm

"Charles took her hand again and smiled her back"

Well...I can't deny I have a complicated life. But now you're part of it, Katherina. So you won't miss anything else...

"He said still dancing slowly with her. He looked thoughtfully around room"

Back to top Go down
Katerina de Petrova
Princess of Bulgaria
Katerina de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Katerina grinned.

"Good, I'm happy to hear that. So what do a girl have to do around here to go to a dance?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:39 pm

"Charles laughed"

Oh...nothing particular. I'll let you know when there will be a party at court. So you'll share your dance's talent in front of everyone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber   Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katerina de Petrova's Bedchamber
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next