The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Library

Go down 
+3
Valerie Meyer
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Richard Meyer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Library - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 9:33 am

Inigo thought for a while before replying

Yes..it may work. Have you already someone in mind, mi Princesa?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

Library - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 12:36 pm

I looked at the ambassador and then thought before replying.

"I have recently learned my lord ambassador that Anne is getting a new lady into her household a young lady Margaret Wyatt I believe. Being new she would not know the Queen too well and I shall offer her a great summer of money to gather information for us I shall speak with her a letter. What do you think lord Ambassador?"
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Library - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 3:48 pm

Inigo heard with attention and then he nodded slowly

Honestly..I don't know lady Wyatt. Are you sure we can trust her? After all..she is new, maybe can help us. So please, write to her, mi Princesa. But be careful. If someone finds out our plan, you could be in danger..
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

Library - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 8:31 pm

"Do not panic ambassador I have indeed written to her informing her there is a large some of money for this task but if she refuses then it shall be arranged that there will be consequences. I trust my lord ambassador that will ensure that none of this information leaks out"
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Library - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 9:49 am

Inigo nodded

Then let's try. Hope she won't fail. Don't talk with anyone about this, mi Princesa. Neither with your ladies. Maybe we're going to rid off Anne Boleyn..
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

Library - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 8:41 pm

"I have tried it my lord ambassador. The lady Margaret has agreed to help me too. I have instructed her to gather information and evidence on Anne. What I would like my lord Ambassador is for you to travel to England and meet with the lady Margaret Wyatt and inform her to report any information to you to report back to me. Can you do that my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Library - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 9:36 am

Inigo nodded after she spoke

As you wish, mi Princesa. I'll leave towards England tomorrow to meet Lady Wyatt. She needs someone at her side to complete correctly her task. But, if you need me, please let me know. Remember that I'll be for ever your humble servant..

He said before bowing before her
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

Library - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 8:17 pm

"Thank you lord Ambassador I know I can always trust you. Do write to me daily and guide her well you know what to do. Take some gold with you as well lord for if she completed task successfully. I do however not want my sister Eleanor finding out. She will not be happy"
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Library - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 10:46 am

Inigo nodded

As you wish, mi Princesa. I'll leave immediately. Take care of you..

He bowed deeply before leaving
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

Library - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 9:38 pm

"Thank you my lord please inform me regularly of what is happening there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Library - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4