The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Chambre du Prince Henri

Go down 
+2
Diane de Poitiers
Geoffrey Lonshord
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 9:45 pm

I was speechless. "Whatever for? If I may ask." I have dined with a Queen and some of the Princesses, but never with the King or Princes.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 1:11 pm

"I wanted to treat you to a dinner for the help you have given my sister in England and for your loyalty to France. If you do not want to i understand my lady"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 6:52 pm

"Tis a nice gesture, but there is no need for such celebration. It is my duty and a pleasure to serve the Queen in any way." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 1:20 pm

"Of course i do understand that my lady.
I guess you are not aware my mother Queen Claude recently died and my father has now announced her death"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 10:28 pm

"Ouí" The news felt sudden to me. I don't think there would be a Queen like her. "Tis hard to cope the death of a Monarch such as her"

*OOC:Claude of France died in 1524*
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 1:36 pm

"You are right my lady my mother was a great queen and was a huge loss to us. You served her well my lady. I do hope you will remain here in France?
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:08 pm

"I will" I say with a smile "Even if I marry a lord that isn't from our mother land, I shall always return."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 8:30 pm

"Of course Juliet a suitable match shall be arranged for you.

What i would like my lady is if you could spend time with my dear sister Madeline as mother's death has hit her hardest of all and i hope you will befriend her for me my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 3:07 am

The thought or idea of me marrying or even finding a gentleman could be so impossible that it often makes me laugh "With her Highness' consent, it would be a pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 7:57 am

I smile towards Juliet.

"Thank you Juliet i always know that i can trust you with looking after my sister as you are kind and very caring too. I am sure Madeline will approve i believe she can be found in her bedchamber.

Would a husband not interest you Juliet?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 9:32 pm

"It won't be necessary, but I thank you for the offer." I said with a small smile "Besides. I have much better things. But if a gentlemen comes along, I would glad." I then realize I have stayed long enough "Now if you can excuse me, I believe I have overstayed my welcome."
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 10:26 am

Isabelle was told that Prince Henri wanted to talk to her about something. After being announced, she entered in the room and curtsied deeply before him

Votre Altesse...did you want to see me?
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 3:45 pm

I turn as the lady Isabelle entered the room.

"Do come in Isabelle and have a seat."
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 3:39 pm

Isabelle curtsied deeply once more time and sat on the sofa before him

Is there something I can do for you, Your Highness?

She asked with soft voice
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 8:15 pm

I moved to where she was and sat down with her.
"Yes Isabelle I am not sure if you are aware but I have invited Princess Katherine Tudor of England here to France as my guest and i know Madeline is very fond of her. I was wondering could you have the ladies arrange the royal apartments for her arrival and if you feel for you may inform my sister of this too. Can you do that for me Isabelle?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 1:34 pm

Isabelle smiled and nodded

But of course I can, Votre Altesse. I shall prepare everything for the Princess's arrival. And I shall inform your sister about that..

She replied
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 11:20 am

"Thank you Isabelle that will be much appreciated and you are always kind and caring towards my sister. Please inform me when she arrives".
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 1:17 pm

Isabelle nodded

Of course, Altesse. Is there something else I can be useful to you?
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 12:28 pm

"Yes Isabelle I have just finished writing this letter to Diane of Poitiers. Can you please send it for me and it is for her eyes only okay? How is Madeline?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 5:12 pm

Isabelle took the letter from his hands and nodded

As you wish, Altesse. I'll give this to Diane de Poitiers personally. Your sister is very well, Votre Altesse. Just...she has pain at her arm. But I'm sure it's nothing bad..

She replied while looking at him
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 9:04 pm

"Thank you Isabelle I trust you know where Diane is residing currently? Please do keep me informed of my sister's arm if there is anything serious. You are a good friend Isabelle"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 10:13 am

Isabelle smiled

Thank you for your trust, Altesse. I think Madame Diane is her castle somewhere in France. I haven't seen her at court recently. But I'll find out where she is and I'll bring your message, Altesse. And about your sister..don't worry about her. She is in good hands..

She replied kindly
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 7:54 am

"Thank you Isabelle I can always trust you and you are very kind. Thank you for offering to deliver my message to Diane personally i would be most grateful. How is my sister?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 11:17 am

Isabelle nodded again

"She is fine, Altesse. The physician came to visit her and she is in perfect health.."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 8:45 pm

"That is good news Isabelle I am so pleased she is okay. I am considering now Madeline is of an age in perhaps speaking with father about arranging a marriage for her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chambre du Prince Henri
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next