The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Great Banquet

Go down 
+2
François 1er de France
Joan Bulmer
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The whole court was present. His Majesty King Henry VIII was talking quietly with Queen Anne Boleyn observing the assembled presents. King Francis I of France was also surprisingly the left. Not to mention plenty of other French English aristocrat society and so on. The party was a pure success. Thomas Tallis was responsible for the music and people dancing and laughing as the first day. But it still lacked large person. The evening had just begun it was normal. Joan was leaning against a wall happy to see that his work had met people. She was dressed in the purple dress that revealed her shoulders and her long brown hair was loose letting loose in his back. This time no mask. Everyone could see the face of everyone.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:46 am

King Francis made ​​his entrance into the room accompanied by his sweet wife Claude. He was wearing a jacket edge and beautiful finery. He looked at the room and was surprised by its beauty. He did not think that the King of England was able such a thing. He could not stop smiling at his wife.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:43 am

She lives e king of France came in his direction when he walked past her and she bowed respectfully to him and his beautiful wife claude.

Your majesty ...
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:47 pm

Thomas Culpepper entered the room, he was dressed in his uniform and for a change he had put her hair aside. He scanned the room looking for someone he knew. But he did not see all these people on here.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Oh ... Lady Joan Bulmer is this? You are one of the maids of honor of the Queen of England I'm wrong ?

He smiled and waited for a response from his leave before continuing. His wife was on his arm and looked as Lady Bulmer him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Jane walked into the great Banquet in one of her signature French dresses, she saw the French King and Queen, she was surprised to see them here but their exotic skin and look make her long to be in France again.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:48 am

The look of Francis Bulmer left a second lady to see who had returned to the room at that time. He saw the Duchess of Lancaster. He smiled and motioned for him to come to them. He was well pleased to see this tonight at the court of King Henry VIII.

So my dear friend came to us!
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:28 am

Before she joined the Duchess replied to the question of the king of France quickly. Saying that yes indeed it was one of the honor of his majesty the queen ladies. When the woman finally came to them. She bowed respectfully to this lady.

Madam the Duchess.

Then his eyes left his people to look at the world that there was already in the room. His eyes rested on immediatly Culpepper.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:31 am

Jane kept her eye on the people in the room, she would off course except her old friends to come, they most likely would. She looked at the king and nodded her head respectfully "Votre Majesté." she said and she looked at the lady and nodded her head at her too.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:20 am

How are you? That's a long time we could not see you me and my wife.
He smiled and looked after Bulmer lady who seemed a little distracted leave him something.
Mhmm .. Lady Bulmer that look like this?
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:57 pm

Jane nodded her head at the King softly and smiled "I am well, more than well, I have yeo children a son and daughter and i have been married and what of you?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:41 am

He looked again.
Well ... My son grew day by day, my dear wife and satisfied in all cases. Everything is perfect in the French court becomes a little too boring for my taste. It is time to change all that.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:56 am

Jane looked at him and she raised an eyebrow "You don't like how everything is perfect?" she asked and she looked down at her goblet "I am moving back to France soon."
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:12 pm

Joan looked at the king François and bowed respectfully.
I think I have nothing to do in your conversation your majesty. If I have your permission. My friend there waiting for me can I join? We'll talk later if you wish.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:25 pm

Francis looked at Joan and bowed his head toward the young woman. In this case I would not hold you ... We'll talk later, as you say, friends who joined this very lucky. When I'm looking forward to you as you return to my yard. This is boring without you.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:18 pm

Jane looked around, she took a sip from her goblet and she wondered where everybody else was. It was not like them to miss celebrations from the French, it was very rare for it to happen.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:33 am

He looked from Lady Joan to Thomas Culpepper said quietly. When you return to France he is expected dear?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:10 pm

Norfolk entered hastily, his hand lightly on Bess' shoulder to lead her through the crowd. His eyes scanned the room, in the far he saw Henry and Anne talking quietly, their heads close and as he looked further, he saw King Francis, surrounded by some people, all fond of the French way of life.
He groaned, he did not like the French at all, but nevertheless he made his way to the French king and bowed deeply before him, then took Queen Claudes hand to kiss it lightly.

Your Majesty! Such a surpise to see you here, with your beautiful wife. I had no idea that you were visiting our court, I wish to welcome both of you heartily. This is Bess, my life companion and lady in waiting of Lady Anne.
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting
Bess Holland

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:58 pm

She enters leaded by her dear love Sir Norfolk. She walks proudly and elegantly looking at the other ladies in waiting indifferently. Her hand on Howard's and bows in front of the French magesties feeling she's the proudest woman ever; she's his woman and he's her man, everyone has to see it.
King François kisses her hand but she notices that the French monarchs don't like her much. Bess and Thomas nod and  smile and walk together to find their place at the table. She approaches her lips to his ear and puts a hand on his knee rubbing it softly. Now I understand why that pompous man has so many mistresses She whispers refering to Queen Claude and laughs.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:52 am

The king looked calm these people coming to pass and saw that they were already in the paint went quietly. Probably about him that he says. But it went well above him. Which recounted in his eyes it was a good evening spent with his wife and friends in England. mockingbirds do not interest him in the least. They could tell what the hell they wanted. Especially the English nobility was renowned for gossip.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:58 pm

Joan crept on tiptoe behind Culpepper to surprise. She wrapped her arms on his shoulders and leaned his head on his arm. Then she told him discreetly so nobody hears.
Watch the ... The duke of Norfolk and his wife Always tran railed behind the backs of their victims.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:29 pm

Thomas while the two watched from afar without saying a word.
Do we all did not forget. I go for my admire them both so much they are very powerful and know what they want compared to some in the name I will not mention.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:23 am

Joan sat amazed at what he had to say at the moment, and then she took a little distance to place in it.
what are you doing my dear Thomas references or should I say that ? Do not tell me you're still angry against this man ?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:26 am

He looked furtively before frown to make her sit next to him pulling his arm. Then he sighed deeply and eventually go say calmly looking straight ahead.
I do not really know ...
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:20 am

you do not know? * She repeated furiously by asking to look. * You see that Thomas is not there it is useless to talk about for a long time. It is not there and there will probably never be here, I think. Believe me not torture yourself over the head for so little. Oh and while I think I have someone to introduce you, this is a friend who makes very pulpit unfortunately it can not come to court, but it does not matter we will go to it when you will be free, if you do not mind of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Banquet   Great Banquet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Banquet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next