The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Girls' Dormitory

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:19 pm

I sighed. "Oh he is very handsome!" I grinned at the thought that I was the one with all the attention, showing Joan what the adult world was like. "I did touch it, and it was marvelous and yet strange: it seemed to swell and grow in size as I laid my hand's caress upon it!" I could not stifle a giggle as I described such an image.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:45 am

Joan listened closely all the while she wondered, what made it swell? "Show me how you did it?" she asked and got and reached for a banana that she had saved from lunch. She handed it to her, "Do you stroke it? does he enjoy it?" she asked very curious to know about the male body so when it was her turn she wouldn't look like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:27 pm

I grinned as I took the banana from her hand. "This looks quite to scale!" I said giggling. "Now, start touching it softly, gently wrapping your fingers around it. Then very lightly squeeze, like this, and pull on it ever so slightly." I held up the fruit and showed with my hands what she should do. "If you touch the very tip of it, he will go wild with desire!"
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:46 am

Joan watched as Catherine gave her directions, she tilted her head and watched her hands. She then took the banana from Catherine "Like this?" She stroked the banana and moved her hands the way Kitty showed her.
"What happens after you done touching it, is that when he enters you?" She asked so anxious to know how it all felt.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:12 am

I watched as Joan did exactly as I did, and was surprised she'd caught on so quickly. "Very good!" I listened and blushed as she asked what comes next. "Oftentimes he will want to do more, perhaps kiss or touch me, before he puts it in. There is a lot of teasing before we actually begin to make love. It really heightens the desire! And, once he finally does put it in, it will hurt. But eventually the pain will pass and give way to pleasure." Just talking about it made me feel desire again.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:49 am

Joan giggled once more at Katherine's words then became serious "Did you bleed the sheets? Kitty your husband will now know your are no longer a maiden. What will you do?" She asked now questioning if she wanted to lose her maiden head to a man who was not her husband.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:16 am

I rolled my eyes but was still glad to be getting attention for something I'd done. "Oh that is an old wives tale, you will only bleed a little, tis nothing to fret over. You will not die!" I said teasingly. "We are likely to stay in this accursed place until we reach maturity then shall be cast off as servants or ladies in waiting to lesser nobles, and die of the sweat before we are five-and-twenty. We both deserve some fun until then!" I winked.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Joan always competed in everything, and now Joan wanted to lose her maiden head just like Kitty did. So she thought there was no harm in having experience with a man. "I suppose your right, I don't want to displease my husband." she said thinking who would be a suitor for her. "I've never kissed a man, can you show me how he kissed you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:27 am

I tilted my head, studying Joan as she asked if I could show her how to kiss. "I don't see why not," I said slowly. I took her further into the corner of the room. Though far from the warming fires, we had privacy. "You must first wet your lips very slightly, and as you bring your face close to him, tilt your head, opposite of how he is. Then put your hand behind his neck like this," I did to Joan everything as I explained it. "Then you press your lips to his, leaving your lips slightly parted. and kiss." I brought my lips to Joan's and gently kissed her,
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:16 am

Joan always wanted to know what it felt like to be kissed. She followed Catherine's instructions and placed her hand behind her neck, brushing her hair away. Then as kitty leaned in she stayed still and gave her a kiss. Joan pulled back "Did I do that wrong?" she asked feeling awkward. "Can we try again?" hoping if she practiced on kitty she would eventually get it right.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:33 am

I smiled.. "Here, we shall practice then," I said very seriously though I could not suppress a smile. I kissed her once more, lingering a bit longer so that she would get the hang of it. I pulled away slowly. "That is only the basics. Sometimes the man may do more, he may stick his tongue into your mouth. When that happens you must touch your tongue with his. It will get him very excited," I added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Joan pressed her lips against hers parting them as kitty mentioned. Joan then pulled back feeling and odd sensation. "Was that better?" she asked and smiled as she listened to kitty explain more. "What do I do when he pushes his tongue in my mouth?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:12 pm

I thought perhaps it was better to kiss her the way I'd described so she would better understand it. "You must move your tongue against mine. Like this," I said as I kissed her for a third time, gently parting her lips to let my tongue slip between them.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:00 am

As Katherine showed Joan a different way to kiss by using her tongue, Joan return the kiss by pushing her tongue against hers and moving her hands around Kitty. She was feeling a sensation between her thighs that she had never felt before it was very intense.....
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:48 am

I smiled to myself as I thought how easily Joanie had gotten it. I noticed her trembling as we kissed. and as she moved her hands on me it was not unlike how I felt with Henry. With a sigh I pulled away and smiled at her. "You're a fast learner," I said with admiration. "Now do you see what I mean? Once you kiss a man like that, it is essentially an invitation for him to get between your legs," I said with a wry smile.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:32 am

Joan smiled in relief that she was following Kitty's directions well. " So after that happens will the man want to enter me?" she asked still wanting to know every detail.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:47 pm

I wore a knowing smile. "Oh yes, it will be all he can think about!" I replied. "And if you are really sure you want it, then you help remove his clothes, slowly. Once you go that far there can be no turning back," I warned.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Joan envisioned herself with a man in that moment and smiled "Oh Kitty I really hope that happens soon. I wouldn't turn back. Never" she said confident with herself.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:08 pm

I smiled at Joan and tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "I know you will be brave enough to go forward. And as pretty as you are, I daresay you shall find a man very soon!" I giggled again. "To be quite honest though, I envision myself with more men, not just Henry. I think about what I could do with anyone I wish!" I said rather haughtily.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Joan had a thought when she heard Catherine say those words "Kitty, if you give yourself to other men doesn't that make you promiscuous? She asked caring for her friend.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:26 am

I tilted my head to the side, chewing my lip as she asked this question. "If men can do it why can't women? And I heard that, and much worse, goes on at court. I think what I'm doing is hurting no one, it's just a bit of fun that no one ever need know about." I shrugged as I could not really think of a better answer. "Would you prefer to be had by an old man with rickety bones and false teeth?" I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Catherine's words made her think. She smiled. "I suppose your right." she said and giggled. "So just a secret between us??" She placed her finger over her lips.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:23 am

I giggled along with Joan, and we quickly shushed as we began to rouse some of the other girls. "Of course, a secret I will share only with you! And if you should ever partake in any of these I have spoken of, you must tell me first!" I put my finger over my own lips, promising utter secrecy. "Oh Joanie, there is no life here for us! We deserve to enjoy ourselves! Life is far too short to live like a nun! With the duchess acting as Mother Superior." I giggled again at the thought of the dour old Duchess of Norfolk. Then I sobered at the sudden thought that Joan knew much from what I'd told her. What if she used the same tactics on Henry Manox as I had??
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:40 pm

As the light began the shine through the curtains, the other girls slowly began to move about in their beds as Joan and Catherine finally rose up and walked out to the corridor. Joan took Catherine's hand, "Oh yes, I would tell you first and for most" she said as if were her solemn vow. Although Joan and Catherine were best friends, she envied her and wanted compete in this what she thought was a game.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:10 am

I smiled as she made the vow to me. Though I was the younger of us, I knew Joan was a little jealous of me. "You have your first lesson with Henry today, don't you?" I used Manox's first name to show that I was on familiar terms with him. I was a little groggy from lack of sleep and it was time to begin our lessons and chores for the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls' Dormitory
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next