The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin  Empty
PostSubject: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin    Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:16 am

30th June 2:45 a.m

Dearest Nikklaus,
I do not apologise for running out on you in the library but i did mean every word that i said i truly do want to live a life with you! I do not have to be your wife but i know that i miss you. I am at wolfhall in wiltshire at the moment it is just me and my farther here. I will return to court soon until then write to me about your adventures.
Yours humbly
Elizabeth Seymour[/i]
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin    Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:36 am

Dear Elizabeth,

I admit that your confession made me very surprised and confused. I couldn't imagine of being so important for you. After all, we just met few times, and I always treated you badly. But it seems that more I reject you, much more you're attracted by me. Because I think it's just attraction, rather than love. I'm attracted by you too, but I'm still too much confused. In any case, love or attraction..doesn't matter. Let me know what your father thinks about your...proposal in spending your life with me.
Sorry I'm not used in writing letters, just hope hearing news from you soon

Sincerely
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin    Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:37 am

Nikklaus,
I beg to differ! You are and will always remain a mystery to me. I have a feeling that i am the only lady you treat so badly if that is the case all ties with you end now. As for my farther he extended an invitation for you to come to wolfhall so he could get to know you better. Clearly their is a reason why you treat me so badly and i will never tell anyone of it. I shall stay at wolfhall until my time comes when i have to marry so you won't be seeing me around court. I wish you a happy life.

Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin    Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:45 pm

Dear Elizabeth,

Why your words sound to me like a goodbye? If I treated you badly, it has been only in order to protect you. There are things you still don't know about me. And if only you knew them, you would escape from me. Maybe this is the reason I told you nothing. If you want to stay away from me, I respect your decision. And if your father wishes talking with me, I'll act like a gentleman and I'll accept invitation gladly. But if you ask me to have an happy life without you...I'm sorry, but I can't..
I wait receiving news from you

Sincerely
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin    Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:03 am

Nikklaus,
I think writing to you was a bad idea. I know you can live a happy life without me Nikklaus you had a life without me before a life that you won't let me into. I think you are just like my brothers Thomas and Edward manipulative towards others including you're own family you seek control over the entire household as you want to be the head of the house the alpha male so to say in a way you have an advantage as you got rid of your farther but my brothers have not they just simply ignore him and thomas and edward sing to what ever tune the king plays. Like them you underestimate how strong i am like them you think that i am a silly little woman/lady who is looking for a man made from perfection. Come to wolfhall it has been to long since i have seen you meet me in my little garden before you dine with my parents.

Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin    Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:28 pm

Dear Elizabeth,

I have to say that your description of my personality let me a bit perplexed. But some things are true. And if you wish to know more, then I'll come to Wolfhall as soon as I can. I promise you nothing, but I'll try to give you some explanation, at least..

Sincerely
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin    Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:01 pm

9th July 1532

Elizabeth was angry after his little tantrum towards her she wasn't ready to see him so she sent a letter

Nikklaus,
No i do not trust any man on this earth as i find you're speciman manipulative. I would like to set some things right you say you have showed me respect? Is you're respect to hurt me physically like you have done but no other women you meet has recieved this. Why me why do you have to hurt me and no one else. Why? I am sure you will quickly replace me out of you're mind like a pinch of salt. I always ran after you i was ready and willing to excommunicate myself to be with you i risked everything to be with you and you repay me by pushing me away

Elizabeth remebered his cruel and harsh words that hit the very core of her heart and she let a tear fall.
You think that the cat and mouse game that we played was a big mistake? Well deal with this no matter what you think i do love you and don't tell me what i feel in my heart is wrong. because it is not.

Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin    Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:33 pm

My lady Elizabeth,

I'm sorry to notice so much anger in your words. I never meant to hurt you, and you know that very well. That's why I was trying to push you away. But I think that the one who likes playing at cat and mouse game it's you, my lady. You did everything by yourself, and everythime I open my mouth to talk you shout at me. Sincerely, this is not my concept of relationship..
But I have nothing against you. So, if we'll meet again around court, I'll act like nothing happened between us and I'll be kind as you deserve

Sincerely
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin    Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Nikklaus,

I need to know have i ruined any chances with you.

Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin    Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:20 pm

My lady Elizabeth,

you ruined nothing, believe me. Maybe if I had not so much secrets in my life, things would be easier between us

Sincerely
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin    Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:11 am

[i][color=red]Nikklaus,

I do not care about you're secrets,past and whatever you will do in you're future. I only care about you! You can keep you're secrets if you are not ready to share them but i doubt they will scare me. Is their a way that maybe you would consider courting me again.

I long to see you

your elizabeth
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin    Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:16 pm

My dear Elizabeth,

I arrived in France safely. Queen Claude is a very sweet woman, and I hope to be useful to her in someway. She is beautiful like I was told. But not much as you. I already miss you and I can't wait to come back to you. Even if far, we remain tied. Don't forget it..

With Love
Klaus
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin    Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:52 am

Dear Klaus,

I am glad to here that you have found yourself happy in France and may it remain so for the rest of your stay. Nothing exciting here I keep myself to myself the nights are getting bitterly cold I feel these long lonely day's without you are toughening my very spirit .
. Enjoy you're travels

Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin    Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:34 am

My dearest Elizabeth,

I write to inform you that I'm coming back to England. Queen Claude wants me to deliver a book prayers to Queen Katherine and Princess Mary. This will be the second thing that I'll do once arrived in England. Because the first one is seeing you. I missed you, and I look forward to hold you tightly in my arms again. I'll leave France the day after tomorrow

Love
Klaus
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin    Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:25 am

My klaus,

I have missed you more and if I could show you I would but the enormity is too much! I love you and await your arrival.

Yours always

Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin    Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Nikklaus Petrovin
Page 1 of 1