The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Secret Garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I sat waiting for Nikklaus i just wanted to feel his heartbeating and be wrapped in his arms. I realised why did i want a man that i could not have.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:34 pm

Two days after receiving Elizabeth's letter, Niklaus arrived with his carriage at Wolfhall, to talk with her and meet her father. He got out from carriage and walked into garden she described in her letter. He was wearing a long cloak, and once he saw her sitting on her bench he smiled curiously "My lady Elizabeth..thank you for invitation.." He said stopping in front of her
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:43 pm

I looked up at him and smiled. Not only are you a man of mystery but you dress like one too! Shall we walk while we talk or sit? I have come to terms that i cannot marry you but i feel like a burden to you She was amused by his cloak and played with the end of it. You look like a mysterious creature in this cloak can i keep it.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Niklaus watched her playing with his cloak and grinned "Am I here to talk about my clothes, Elizabeth? Well..this cloak is very ancient. It belongs to my family since centuries. My ancestors wore it before me.." He took a breath and looked around garden, putting his hands in his pockets "I wear it only in special occasions. And this is one of them right? Yes..you can keep it.." He smiled and started unlacing it on his neck
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:29 am

I looked at him confused. I.. Nikklaus what makes you think that this is a special occassion? Because my farther wants to meet you, you think that it is an special occassion! He thinks that you are here to ask for his permission to marry me but you are not you may leave i think you mock me behind my back while eyeing up the next lady. I stood up and crossed my arms walking away I left him their not caring about him or wanting to hear his words anymore i had enough of his confusimg games it seemed he only played them with me
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Niklaus stopped unlacing his cloak and ran immediately after her as she walked away. He was shocked by her reaction "Elizabeth! Wait..what I said wrong, this time?" He finally grabbed her wrist and stopped her. He looked straight into her eyes and breathed deeply because of running "What are you trying to do, Elizabeth? I mean...you asked me to come in your family's home and I'm here. I'm not a saint and you know that. But I'll talk with your father, if this is important for you. Not for asking him to marry you. Just...to have his permissio to court you. I don't believe in marriage.." He pronounced his last words with cold voice and removing his eyes from her
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:55 am

I sighed heavily why didn't he scare me perhaps i did not know danger yet. If you court me will you be faithful? You are a free spirit Nikklaus and no one can stop you in what you do but if you were to court me i would like it if you could remain faithful otherwise you might aswell just rip out my beating heart. She meant the last words and she spoke them as if she was an empty vessel without any feeling or emoition she was emoitionless but her heart only beated for him. Yes i would like it very much if you want to court me and i knew you could be a gentleman well you need to work you're charm on my mother but you do have a drawing affect on women so i am sure you will be fine. She stepped up and kissed his rose bud lips breathing against them. When we court oh the things i have instore for you don't be fooled I am no saint either. She bit her bottom lip excited about what lay instore for him mostly and he had no idea....
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:55 pm

Niklaus let out a sigh and bit his lips. Being faithful? It sounded weird to him but he nodded "Are you asking me to be...faithful? Oh..but I'm not a traitor, Elizabeth. I have my honour's code to respect. And I don't waste my time with whores. So..it seems I'm the perfect man. Don't you think?" He said with a kidding smile on his face, even if he knew she was serious
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:59 am

I looked at him and laughed. Nikklaus no you do not get to court me i do not want a man who mocks me, hurts me and who goes to other women so don't lie it brings out your ugly side. She shouted at him annoyed that he thought he could fool her. So go back to court and associate yourselfs with whores because you do and if you ever hurt me again you will live to regret it.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Niklaus remained speechless after such reaction. But it was evident that she couldn't trust him. He sighed deeply and nodded "Very well, then. I'll go back to court, if you wish so. I showed you respect, but you never appreciated that. Never. I came here because I thought it could really work between us. But I was wrong. I wish you an happy life, Elizabeth. I'm sorry for this but it has been your choice, after all.." He looked at her and gulped hardly. Then he wrapped himself in his cloak, like it was cold and nodded "I won't run after you anymore. If you need me, you know where to find me. Goodbye, Elizabeth.." He glanced at her once more time and walked away. He reached his carriage and in few time he left Wolfhall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Garden
Page 1 of 1