The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Salon

Go down 
+2
Anne of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elisabeth of Hapsburg
Duchess of Nepi
Elisabeth of Hapsburg

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 10:18 am

"Do return with me to Italy my lord for I do think that you will like it there.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 6:06 pm

Richard smiled

I have never been in Italy, but I trust that it must be beautiful there. Also, You'll have your own household once married, with more ladies in waiting and servants. Maybe you may already choose some among Queen's household, if you like, my Lady..
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth of Hapsburg
Duchess of Nepi
Elisabeth of Hapsburg

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 9:52 pm

"You are most kind my lord to allow me such an honour, however I will choose some ladies when I return to Italy. What news is there of your fine country?
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 5:14 pm

Richard shook his head

Oh no...nothing interesting, my lady. But I was thinking that you could teach me some italian manners. I think it could be useful for diplomatical meetings. If you like, of course..
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth of Hapsburg
Duchess of Nepi
Elisabeth of Hapsburg

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 8:42 am

I smiled at the king.

"It would be my honour my lord to show you some of our Italian manners. As I am sure you know, the Medici family are a great power in Italy.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 6:23 pm

Richard took a sip from his tea

Medici...of course I heard of them. If I'm not wrong, lady Catherine de Medici is promised to France's delphin. Do you think you could marry someone of such important family?

He asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth of Hapsburg
Duchess of Nepi
Elisabeth of Hapsburg

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 10:50 pm

I sipped some more of the wine.

"You are not mistaken my lord, the Lady Catherine de Medici, she is indeed promised to the Dauphin of France, Henri. It will be a great match and a great alliance.

My mother, she herself comes from the Borgia's in Italy and as I am sure you know, they play a big part in the Catholic Church. I have always been told that one day I will be married to a suitable husband to my rank and status.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 6:16 pm

Richard nodded

Of course...I have no doubts about that. And I'll come to your wedding. If you'll be so kind to invite me..

He laughed
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth of Hapsburg
Duchess of Nepi
Elisabeth of Hapsburg

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2023 10:32 pm

"Of course you would be invited to the wedding, when the time comes. You share a good relation with my family do you not?
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2023 5:55 pm

Richard nodded at her question

Of course I do, my Lady. As you know, my Queen is spanish. She is spanish ambassador's cousin. We're almost related, as you see..

He smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth of Hapsburg
Duchess of Nepi
Elisabeth of Hapsburg

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2023 8:35 am

I smiled back at King Richard then I presented him with some of my countries traditional wine.

"I was meant to present this before my lord, but it got delayed coming here, but why not try some of my country's fine wine? A delicacy in itself. I say as I had some poured for him and Richard had no clue at all that the wine he had just drunk was drugged and that soon he would pass out before me. I watched as he drank the wine from the cup, knowing he would pass out in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 8:15 am

Richard drank her wine from his cup with a kind smile. The taste looked good. He liked it

This is really delicious, My Lady..thank you..I..I had never...its taste is so..Oh my God!

He couldn't finish his sentence because he couldn't see anything. He felt his eyes becoming heavy and before he could add something, he collapsed falling at the ground. He couldn't even realize that someone poisoned the wine
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth of Hapsburg
Duchess of Nepi
Elisabeth of Hapsburg

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 9:48 pm

I watched as Richard collapsed on the floor before me then I walked over to him and checked to make sure my clever little herb had done it's job.

With Richard out cold I nodded to my guards and they lifted Richard up and transported him through his secret trap door to a carriage I had waiting and after a long hour's ride we had arrived at my family's hidden gem in his country. The guards unloaded Richard from the carriage and he was taken inside into a salon where he was placed in a chair and his feet tied to it, his hands tightly bound behind his back and himself tied to the chair. I knew that any moment now he would soon come round following the effect of the drug.

There were seven of my guards in the room and I myself stood looking at a document on the table as King Richard started to come round.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 4:41 pm

Richard slowly opened his eyes and gazed around. He found himself into an unkown place, while realizing to be tied to a chair. Still confused, he tried to understand what's happened, until he saw Lady Elisabeth before him

"Where..where I am now? And why you did this to me? What do you want?"

He asked still trying to realize why she acted this way and wondering if his life was in danger
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth of Hapsburg
Duchess of Nepi
Elisabeth of Hapsburg

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 2:13 pm

I turned as I could hear the King awake at last.

"Richard, at last you are awake. This is my family's secret little gem of a castle in your own country. There is no point trying to escape, my guards are all over here and plus I tied the ropes myself very tightly.

Now, you know I have always dreamed of being a Queen and with this your country is perfect. Now how do you like my new look?"
I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 4:39 pm

Richard looked at her confused

I..I can't understand, my Lady. This country already has a Queen. You..you can be promised to an important italian nobleman, if you let me go. I promise that I won't say nothing about this..

He said not knowing about her intentions
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth of Hapsburg
Duchess of Nepi
Elisabeth of Hapsburg

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 10:03 pm

I looked at him seeing him very confused.

"I am well aware that currently this country has a Queen, even though she is never seen. All of my family are raised high and in royal marriages most but me. I do not want some nobleman. I want the throne. Now here is what is going to happen, this document I have here and the other one on the table you will sign, one is the divorce to your wife making you free to marry again and the other is a marriage contract between yourself and me which also states that it makes me outright Queen not Queen Consort. You sign these and I will of course let you go. Are we understood?
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 5:24 pm

Richard looked shocked at her

My Lady...I can't divorce from my wife! It's a legitimate union, she is the rightful Queen of his country and I love her. Listen to me...please. With your beauty I can easily help you to find a good match. But I need to be free to help you..

He said hoping to convince her to let him free to go

Back to top Go down
Elisabeth of Hapsburg
Duchess of Nepi
Elisabeth of Hapsburg

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2023 10:05 am

I looked at him.

"You say she is the rightful Queen, however no one ever sees you with her in this country. Your marriage was a happy one i can see. I do not want a match to some nobleman. I want more than that. How can you possibly help me? I say looking at him closely.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 8:12 am

Richard stared at her

Please, I can't help you if you keep me prisoner here. Eleanor is often sick, that's why people rarely sees her at court. But you...you can have a good match. I'll talk with your family and in few time you'll have a crown upon your head..
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth of Hapsburg
Duchess of Nepi
Elisabeth of Hapsburg

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 9:29 pm

I looked at him as he pleaded before me.

"If you can promise me that I receive a Kingdom, then I will let you go. I will however be monitoring you to ensure you do not go against your word, do you understand?
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2023 5:16 pm

Richard just nodded

Of course...I do. You have no need doing this. Your family is very important...you're not a commoner. So why you shouldn't have a Kingdom and a crown? Also...I promise that this will be...our secret...

He added lowering his voice
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth of Hapsburg
Duchess of Nepi
Elisabeth of Hapsburg

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2023 10:13 pm

I looked at him then to my guards and nodded to them to release him.

"You are free to go Richard, I believe everything that you have told me and I do hope that the guards were not rough with you?
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 10:06 am

The guards were now allowed to free his hands from ropes. once he was free, he looked at her

I'll do my best to help you to get a Kingdom. Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Just thrust in me, my Lady..

He said while rubbing his wrists
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth of Hapsburg
Duchess of Nepi
Elisabeth of Hapsburg

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 8:32 am

I looked at him.

"Why not join me Richard, for a ride? I am sorry for treatment of you, but it was the only way I would get the answers I needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salon   Salon - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salon
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next