The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Prince Francis's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:38 pm

My ladies had dressed me in my Nightdress and draped a grand cloak around my shoulders. They carried it as I walked towards my husbands chambers; my mind filled with fears and nervous thoughts. We arrive and one of the ladies knocks.
"Her Royal Highness, the princess of Navarre requests to enter"
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:46 pm

I am dressed only in my pants and I nervously pace about the room waiting for Katherine to arrive. She is announced in and my heart flutters quite a bit. My beautiful wife, the mother of my future children has captured me body and soul!
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:53 pm

The door is opened to me; turning around and smiling, I dismiss my serving maids.
Then I turn to face him...my husband. Gently stepping forward, I had been warned about what was expected of me.
I can't help but gaze at him, the most handsome man there was...we had exchanged vows and now were bound for life; for better or for worse.
My smile brightens as I approach him.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:05 pm

I slowly walk up to her ans gently bring her into my arms
I cup her chin and kiss her with passion ans with such intensity that it even takes me by surprise.. "Do not be afraid my love." I slowly begin to remove her nightgown.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:29 pm

I kiss him back; my lips caress his as I put my hands gently on his chesy. The passion begins to rise through me and I press my body against his... my kisses becoming deeper.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:17 pm

I pick her up and carry her to my bed, laying her down as I our lips never part. My pants quickly Come off and I position myself at her opening.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:33 pm

My breathing becomes heavier. The nerves of what was happening...I continue to kiss him; my lips caressing his with passion.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:37 am

Smiling, I remove the last of her clothing and slide into her, only pausing long enough to shower her kisses in an attempt to distract her from the pain of her maidenhead breaking.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:49 pm

The pain shot through me! Wincing, I let out a small yelp. Closing my eyes tightly; I tried to get past the pain and enjoy the pleasure. It was pleasurable but also painful...but I didn't want to out Francis off! It was my duty as a wife and princess; it had to be done.
Wrapping my arms around his neck, I kiss him deeply and passionately as I begin to move my hips against him.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:26 pm

She is in pain and I shower her with kisses as I stop, promising over and over that the most painful part was over. She nods to me and I start moving once more, deep. We kiss passionately and her hips move against me expertly, thoroughly pleasing me.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:10 pm

Moaning with pleasure; I feel him inside me. I move my hips against him and let him control me...kissing him passionately as I do.
"Francis..." my lips brush against his, as my movements become faster. "...I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:11 pm

I...love....you, I moan out. I intertwine my fingers with hers and place her hands above her head as I move faster. My body heat rises, moans leaving our lips like a melody, and my body is about to reach its heights. I thrust deep into her one last time and my seed fills her depths.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:23 pm

I moan out! Feeling myself climax...."Oh, Francis..."
Rolling over and resting my head on his chest. "I am yours now; in body and soul" Gently I kiss my husbands neck.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:49 pm

Forever and always my love! I turn onto my side and I gently remove the hair from her face. I whisper, I never thought that I would fall in love with the woman that I was told I was to marry but I really have fallen in love with you. I kiss her softly.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:30 pm

I kiss him back; pressing my body gently against his. The passion burns through as I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him with desire. "Did I please you, my Lord?" I smile coyly and kiss him once more.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Of course you pleased me. I kiss her deeply, pulling her into my arms more snuggly. I need you... My hands run over her body as passion rises in me.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:08 pm

I smile naughtily as we kiss "Then, take what you need..." Feeling his hands run across my body, heightens my desire as I press my body tighter against his. I kiss him with deepening passion.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:12 pm

My hands trace all along her svelte body and with each touch it burns the picture in my mind of her laying naked next to me. I reach her breasts and I knead them gently as I climb on top of her, entering her once more, moving deep yet slow.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:51 pm

"Oh Francis..." I moan with pleasure: it was still painful but less so and he was gentle with me. I move my hips against him and feel each of his thrusts. My mouth is dry as I moan again.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:42 pm

I move slow yet deep as my fingers are tangled in her bright golden locks. I push her lips closer to mine, deepening our kisses although as we kiss, moans escape from the both of us.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:17 pm

"Francis!" I moan with desire. Moving my body faster against his, I kiss him Passionately...the heat and intensity building between us.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:01 pm

I roll us over and sit us both up. My hands grip her cheeks, moving her swiftly on me. My Love... I manage to moan out as the peak of my desire is nearing.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:47 pm

I feel my climax coming! My breathing deepens as I moan with pleasure.
Wrapping my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:47 pm

She shakes and shivers and feeling her release prompts my own and my seed spills out deep into her depths. My breathing is shaky and we are both damp and sweaty. I kiss her passionately in return, happy and sated to the soul.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:14 pm

"My beloved..." Sighing as I snuggle up to him. "Darling, when will I meet you family?" I rest my head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince Francis's Bedchamber
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next