The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters between Princess Katherine Tudor and Princess Mary Tudor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Letters between Princess Katherine Tudor and Princess Mary Tudor Empty
PostSubject: Letters between Princess Katherine Tudor and Princess Mary Tudor   Letters between Princess Katherine Tudor and Princess Mary Tudor I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:34 pm

My dearest Niece,

Mary, I write you and dearly hope to find you well. Your safety and happiness is of great importance! No matter what anyone says, you must never forget; You are the heir. You are your father's heiress and the future Queen of England.
I pray each day for you my darling girl and hope that you know; you are never far from my heart.

Your Father, the King plans to marry me to the Prince of Navarre soon. It would bring me great joy if you would come to court for my wedding? I would like you to be there, to be in my bridal party and see me married. I will ask your father, but I wanted to know what you thought?

Never forget who you are my darling Niece!

Your loving Aunt;
Her Grace, the Princess Katherine of England.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Katherine Tudor and Princess Mary Tudor   Letters between Princess Katherine Tudor and Princess Mary Tudor I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Dear Aunt Katherine,
I do not write these days as the Boleyns are trying to kill or turn me against my farther so I have very little trust in anyone even my family. My farther sent me here to Ludlow as it was that concubine wish by that u mean lady Anne Boleyn not typically a lady even at that. I congratulate you on you're marriage and I hope that god will bless you and keep you safe. I would of prefered it if you were to marry an nobel english man. The Navarre family will use this rise to completely break whatever alliance my farther has with the heart of spain my mother's homeland. What pains me the most is that none of you seem to understand this living hell I am going through! You say that I am close to you're heart but since my farther has met that concubine I have nothing left and if she will no doubtly attend your wedding it will cause me even greater pain. I pray to god that he Will help my farther see the error of his ways and that you will all have the darkened veil lifted from all your eyes.

Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Katherine Tudor and Princess Mary Tudor   Letters between Princess Katherine Tudor and Princess Mary Tudor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:45 pm

My darling niece,

It pains me greatly to hear you are in such turmoil...to describe it as living hell; it breaks my heart to think of you so uncomfortable.
If I can, I shall visit you soon! The Boleyn's may be powerful but I am his Majesty's sister and will not be commanded by upstarts like them. I will do what I can to stop their abuse towards you! If I had known; I would have left the Nunnery sooner and been by your side to help and support you.
Your Aunt Mary and I adore you my darling girl...please do not forget that! And I know you're father loves you too.
You must write immediately if anything happens or anyone attempts to harm you. I will not allow these social-climbing snakes in the grass to treat the royal heiress in this manner!

Stay strong my darling and trust in God.

Your loving Aunt,
Her Grace, the Princess Katherine of England.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Katherine Tudor and Princess Mary Tudor   Letters between Princess Katherine Tudor and Princess Mary Tudor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:18 pm

Dear Aunt Katherine,

My only visitor is ambassador chapguys my mother gets none of my letters and the only connection I feel with her is my Faith
My farther has had mistress before and I keep thinking this is a phase it turns out I am wrong my farther is now the head of the English church he thinks he is powerful than the pope himself!
If the boleyns were to hurt me physically their would be an out break of war with the Spanish their word's hurt me and not receiving the love from my farther is a discomfort.
I hope you are well aunty

Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Katherine Tudor and Princess Mary Tudor   Letters between Princess Katherine Tudor and Princess Mary Tudor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters between Princess Katherine Tudor and Princess Mary Tudor
Page 1 of 1