The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Amelia Atwelll's chambers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

Amelia Atwelll's chambers Empty
PostSubject: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Amelia Atwell on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:50 am

Viola wondered where Amelia was, and haven't seen her cousin at court for a long time, she  decided to pay her a visit. When she was in front of Amelia's door she knocked gently.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:37 am

Amelia had returned to Chester for a few weeks, but lacked to tell anyone where she had gone.
Upon her arrival back to court, Amelia was sitting in front of her vanity having one of her maids try out a new hair style when she heard a knock. She wasn't expecting anyone; curiously she got up and answered the door and to her surprise it was her cousin, Viola.

"Viola!" she said with a big smile it's so good to see you, please do come in. Amelia immediately told her maid to fix them some tea and cookies as they visited.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:15 am

Smiling, she opened her arms and hugged Amelia. I've missed you. She said sincerely, stepping inside the room. I hope I'm not disturbing you.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:31 am

"Nonsense" She said and offered her a place to sit at her tea table. "I too have missed you, so much. Forgive me for leaving so suddenly, mother grew ill and I had to leave for Chester. She's all better now, not to worry." The tea was poured and Amelia took a small sip of the seaming hot tea "Now, tell me what kind of gossip do you have for me, what's been going on around here?" she asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:45 am

Viola  sat at tea table that was positioned in one corner of the room. I'm glad to her she's well now. Please send her my best wishes next time you talk to her. She said in warm voice. With tea cup in hand, she took a delicate sip of her tea, then set it  back on its plate. Well, let me see! The Queen Katherine is no longer at court, we're now without the Queen. I met recently the duchess of Cleves, you'd like her. Very charming lady. And there is one gentleman who managed to sweep me off my feet. She spoke to quickly, with the slight blush upon her face, at her last words.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:56 am

Amelia nodded and sipped her tea as she listened to her cousin speak, that was until she mentioned a man.
"Cousin, do tell!! who is this gentleman who has managed to sweep you off you feet?!" In a way Amelia was a bit jealous but knew now Viola wouldn't have to be married off to some horrible, old man!
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:43 pm

His name is Benjamin Baines, the Duke of Penbroke. Viola explained, clasping her hands together as her heart fluttered at the very thought of him. I've never met anyone like him. I've never... I love him. She confessed, looking at her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:54 am

Amelia listened as her cousin spoke of love. "Love him?! does he feel the same about you?" She questioned only because she would hate for Viola to get hurt and be fooled by love, the way she did.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:33 am

She began to toy with her fingers. I've never been in love before, she admitted, voice low , but I think so. Viola raised her head, met Amelia's gaze with sad eyes. He's a good man, and I think I'm falling in love with him; but I don't know if he feels the same about me. She was so confused by her own feelings, everything was so new and scary.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:41 am

Amelia sat beside her and squeezed her hand "I couldn't help you there cousin I have never been in love, at least I don't think so. I've never even laid with a man" She lowered her eyes "I hope he feels the same for sake cousin."
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:29 pm

Viola looked up at Amelia as she squeezed her hand, and took a deep breath. We spent the night together. She confessed shyly. I know I shouldn't have, but it felt so right being with him in that way. And it's not just about that... It's about that moment afterward... when he holds me in his arms, plant a soft kisses on my cheek, or simply ran his hand through my hair... when the world stops. I feel so safe, so safe and loved. She buried her head in her hands and murmured, I don't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Amelia listened to her words and for a moment she envied her, she had always wanted that, to feel love instead of just speaking or reading of it. "How wonderful Viola! if he does those sorts of things it seems to me that he may some feelings for you as well." She said with an honest smile. "Only time will tell"
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:35 am

The small hope appeared in her eyes, and she looked up at her cousin. Do you really think so? She asked. Look at me talking about myself since I came. What about you Amelia, tell me your news?
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Amelia smiled "yes I do" she assured. Amelia then looked down as she didn't know if she should tell her of her rendezvous with Francis. "Well I suppose i'm still yet to experience what you have or even gain a suitor. Father is going to assign me one if I don't find me one soon, and god knows he will choose the most seemingly grotesque man!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:46 am

Viola rolled her eyes as Amelia mentioned her father. He's so determined to marry you off. She said, glad her aunt stooped with her endless suitors.  I'm sure you shall find someone soon. It'll happen when you least expect it. She raised her eyebrows slightly, then took a sip from her tea.  But there must be someone that catches your eye. You always have that look when you try to hide something.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:17 am

Looking away then back at Viola, Amelia thought she should just confess "In all truth cousin, father has arranged a marriage for me. His name is Arthur Ashdown, that's all I know is his name." She then began to weep knowing that her future was uncertain.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:01 pm

As soon as Viola heard her cousin's words she embraced in her arms. Shh, shh.... Don't cry... It's going to be all right. She said in soft voice, trying to find a right words to comfort her cousin. He may be a good man. And who knows? You may even fall in love with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Atwelll's chambers   Amelia Atwelll's chambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amelia Atwelll's chambers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: Bedrooms-
Jump to: