The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Prince Philip's Bedroom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:02 pm

I am the only Royal Prince in Bavaria right now and my uncle the King is already married to a wonderful woman.. My eyes open wide evevn more at her comment. Does she wish to marry me? All I see is lust in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:06 pm

"I know that is why I am only staying the month then heading to the next kingdom."
She said she just wanted one night with him.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:13 pm

I take a deep breath and smile, So what is it that you would like to do now? I ask with sinceri. She seems sweet enough and my carnal urges are beginning to flare up. Seeing a beautiful woman does that to me.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:16 pm

"I would like spend the evening with you just one night."

She said with a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:25 pm

I couldn't take your maidenhead unless we were to marry. I made that mistake once already and how I have a child on the way with her. I wish to marry someone if my uncle gives permission. God I cannot take it but I must try to resist. She is a Royal Princess and deflowering her could cause a great scandal if she became with child.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:28 pm

"Then I shall leave."
She said standing up not happy with what happen but will not show it.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:35 pm

Please don't leave Your Highness. I happen to be enjoying your company immensely.. I hate seeing someone so disappointed in my words. You are a maiden rit? I will admit it is very hard resisting a beautiful woman.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:39 pm

"I am not."

She said telling the truth. She slept with a few men in her kingdom. But her father never knew about it.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:00 pm

I tilt my head, Really? Interesting.. Desire rises in me once again knowing I wouldn't be deflowering her. I walk up close to her and her perfume intoxicates me.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:40 pm

"I have had my share of men in my in my kingdom."
She said softly not moving.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:45 pm

I have had my share of women as well from all over the continent, including England. I walk up close and now just mere inches from her. I gulp deeply, still debating what to do, Have you ever been with a German? I ask with a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:49 pm

"I have never been with a German. But I am willing to try."
She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:54 pm

I am still undecided. I simply stand there and look at her some more. She is so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:56 pm

I turn and undoes her dress a bit.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:07 pm

My jaw drops and I am truly speechless. I gulp hard and my breathing becomes a bit ragged and my member starts to tiffen. My mind drifts off to Maria and how much I love her.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:09 pm

"Please forgive me I just need to loosen my dress."

She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:16 pm

My breathing is still ragged and I attempt to get my manhood under control. Was this a ploy to get me going or is she trying to seduce me. I wish I could tell but my carnal urges always assume that it is sex is what need. That is .....okay....
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:18 pm

"I just been stuck in this outfit so long."

She said undoing more of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:25 pm

I continue to watch her undress and my will is starting to break down. My self control is ebbing away with each and every string and ribbon she unties. Your Highness....I.....ummm.... I began to pace slowly about the room, always loong back at her.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:28 pm

She just let the dress fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:36 pm

My mouth moves but voting comes out. I stand there, shaking like a leaf, still trying to stay away from her but suddenly I begin walking towards her...
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:38 pm

I turn to him. She had her arms to the side of her.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:44 pm

My God... is all I say as I reach her. My hands rest upon her shoulders and I lean in to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:47 pm

She kisses him back as my hands start to undress him.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:52 pm

As soon as my shirt comes off, I am snapped back to reality. I....I cant do this. Not right now. I pick my shirt up off the floor and leave my chambers to find Maria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Philip's Bedroom   Prince Philip's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince Philip's Bedroom
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next