The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Chambre du Roi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Chambre du Roi Empty
PostSubject: Chambre du Roi   Chambre du Roi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Chambre du Roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Roi   Chambre du Roi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:35 am

As I enter the bedchamber, my groomsman, D'Estang is already settling in my belongings.  I am most impressed at it's luxury... I could not at that moment recall when last I spent a night here at le château, but the resplendent furnishings and vivid,  intricately-woven tapestries adorning the wall enchant me nearly as much as she who possesses them... my heart soon to be among those possessions, I wish...

I snap out of my daydream as le serviteur queries me if I require anything else... I assure him all is indeed to my satisfaction. He departs, leaving me and D'Estang alone. I dismiss my groom and retreat into a few precious moments of solitude and reflection... slowly pacing the room, admiring it and with fervent anticipation, I eagerly awaiting the evening, the company of the exquisite Marquise Isabella... and the answer I am yearning to hear.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Chambre du Roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Roi   Chambre du Roi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:44 am

The guards on either side of my chamber door stiffen as I approach the door from the corridor with La Marquise Isabelle in my arms. We both laugh as we near, seeing the guards serious expressions as the door is opened and I carry Isabelle through it. As I do, it is quickly secured behind us. "Shall I take you straight to bed ma chère? Making love right now on a bed would be different after the banquet hall, but perchance not as filling."

We share a laugh and I set Isabelle upon her feet. We hold each others hands and look into each others eyes. "I am having a wonderful time, Isabelle... I wish it may never end." I say and our lips draw near as Isabelle wraps her arms around my neck and we kiss tender. "Merci, ma chère... for everything."
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Chambre du Roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Roi   Chambre du Roi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Isabelle kissed him back with desire. She hold his hands and with a seductive smile she looked into his deep eyes

I'm so happy you're enjoying, Majestè. Hope you like your chamber. I made sure that you had everything you need. Including myself..Oh and making love in the banquet hall has been..an amazing experience. We..can do it again here. But what about eating something next the fire, first?

She said glancing playfully at the cheminy
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Chambre du Roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Roi   Chambre du Roi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:28 pm

"Your hospitality Isabelle has been merveilleux hus far... food, fire?... who needs such niceties " I say wryly, embracing Isabelle in my arms. "When we have each other for bodily warmth and sustenance, oui?"

I lift Isabelle's hand to my lips and softly kiss it. "Nevertheless, one fire and supper for two coming up". I walk back to the door and open it. Ordering the guard to bring us some food and drink immédiatement. Walking back across the floor to the fireplace, I kneel before it and place some of the firewood left in a pile beside it into the hearth. Adding some straw from the basket next to to ignite it faster, I take a match from the mantle and rake the head across the brick face of the fireplace. With a 'whoosh' it ignites to a tiny flame. I touch it to the hay and blow lightly upon it as I do. as the fire rises I turn and walk back to Isabelle and take her hand.

"Shall I pour us some wine?... perchance we may warm up together before the fire."
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Chambre du Roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Roi   Chambre du Roi I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:13 am

Isabelle sat on a large pillow next to fire and gestured him to reach her. Servants brought them food and wine. Once alone, she raised her goblet to him

Mais oui, Majestè. You can do whatever you wish. Vous etes le Roi. Just...I wonder how many mistresses you have. You're a charming and attractive man. I'm sure I'm not the only one..

She smiled teasing and she bit sensually a strawberry
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Chambre du Roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Roi   Chambre du Roi I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:11 am

I recline before the fire next to Isabelle. The servants set a basket of bread and a brimming bowl of fruit beside a platter of raw oysters and sauces. I glance over at the succulent shellfish and raise an eyebrow at her. "Oysters? mon cher, you prepared well for this night." I laugh and raise my Goblet in return. Drinking down the rich, delicious Claret as Isabelle asks me her question.

Wiping my finger across my lips, I look earnestly up at her. "Isabelle... I will not lie to you. sa Majesté is my wife... I love her and am duty-bound to honor her as my queen... I have also rekindled a love affair with my half-sister's young daughter... and there is you, mon amour... that is all, I swear Isabelle... if you still want me, I shall give you my solemn oath that when we are together no other woman shall be in my heart... I asked you to me my mistress because of my genuine love and affection for my childhood friend... a friend perchance I should have given my heart to long ago... as king, my burdens are great and true friends nonexistent... Isabelle you are my only friend.. a friend and much, much more."

I set the Goblet down and peer into the roaring fireplace, my voice weak. "Now that I have revealed all to you, If you wish to change your mind, I completely understand... I pledge to you it shall not cause any ill feelings between us."
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Chambre du Roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Roi   Chambre du Roi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:04 am

Isabelle listenined him with attention. She giggled once he finished talking

How could I change my mind? You're a King, not a monk. It's your right having other women, if you have such strong needs. Just..don't think about them when you're with me, Mon Roi. Cause I could be greatly offended..

She giggled again and started to unlace slowly her corset. She unlaced it until she revealed the curves of her breasts to him. She continued to sip her wine and with her other hand she rubbed slowly a strawberry around her breasts

Would you taste it, Majestè?
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Chambre du Roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Roi   Chambre du Roi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:05 am

I exhale deeply. I know some who would take a mistress for fun, for sport... as a conquest or simply because they feel entitled... despite what some may think, I have never courted a mistress for such  puerile reasons!... I have loved Isabelle from afar for a long time. She understands me now, as she has throughout our long friendship.

Watching Isabelle reveal her corps incroyable , I lift my cup and take a deep drink, ridding myself of the parched sensation and wipe my lips with the back of my hand as my eyes fix to Isabelle's perfectly round breasts and the bright red, shiny strawberry wetting her firm pink nipple.

"Isabelle" I smile excitedly "...you know exactly how to satisfy my sweet tooth." I climb over to Isabelle's pillow on all fours. My fingers move to touch her tempting fruit.  Taking her warm, plump supple breast in my hand... I playfully fondle it as the tip of my wet tongue reaches out to flutter upon her nipple... bathing it... at last putting my whole mouth upon it and sucking it deep. Slowly sliding my lips over it. "Isabelle... it's so ripe, so sweet" I say and feel my manhood aching in my breeches, throbbing furiously.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Chambre du Roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Roi   Chambre du Roi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:02 am

Isabelle moaned feeling his warm mouth around her nipple. She ran her fingers among his hairs and she leaned her back against the wall, still sitting on big pillow on floor. She unlaced completely her corset and removed it. Smiling with pleasure, she unlaced his doublet too and with her hand she reached his manhood
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Chambre du Roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Roi   Chambre du Roi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:46 am

I breath deeply, smiling with joy as Isabelle wraps her delicate hand around my already stiff member sending quivers of pleasure all over my body as she strokes slowly, lovingly. Reaching underneath to fondle that most sensitive part of me... as if she can sense that I cannot wait a moment longer, Isabelle slowly slides my breeches down and I kick them from my ankles.

Reaching behind me, I grab my large pillow and slide Isabelle's body to the floor. Resting her head on her own, I place mine under the small of her back, elevating her lower half. The flames from the hearth cast dancing light and shadows sensually all along Isabelle's languid body. I begin dappling soft, tender kisses down her chest. Through the narrow valley between her exquisite, heaving breasts, descending below her cute dimpled navel. Reaching at last the soft curls of Isabelle's warm, dewy femininity. Breathing in her scent, I take her supple thighs in my hands. "Well now what have we here?... this huître douce truly makes my mouth water!" I whisper before bringing my lips and tongue to taste Isabelle's own succulent fruits de la mer .
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Chambre du Roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Roi   Chambre du Roi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:16 am

Isabelle giggled. She let him explore her body and playing with it. He was behind her, and she felt his hardness pressing against her. His tongue on her lady part made her feel a shiver. She moaned

Oh Mon Roi..vous etes encroyable!

She removed her skirt to allow him to please her fully
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Chambre du Roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Roi   Chambre du Roi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:02 am

I turn Isabelle around and she willingly spreads her legs while I gently ease my excited manhood, pulsating with anticipation, deep into the warm wet petals of her supple pink rose from behind. Gripping her slender waist, round hips and derriere, I thrust and grind my hips while Isabelle does the same pushing back to me, causing my body to quiver with pleasure as our bodies clash. "Mais oui Isabelle...oui c'est tout ... parfait mon amour!"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Chambre du Roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Roi   Chambre du Roi I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:25 am

Isabelle moaned deeply closing her eyes. She moved her hips in syncron with his exciting movements

Oh oui, Mon Roi..don't stop. J'adore..

She moaned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chambre du Roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Roi   Chambre du Roi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chambre du Roi
Page 1 of 1