The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Dearest Catalina,

What matters most in this moment is that you stay safe and healthy and give birth to our child without complications. If anything happened to either of you the I could not live with myself.

I cannot stay celibate while we are apart. We are no longer married and I wish for it all to be fixed but not being with a woman for what could be years just wouldn't work for me. I will admit to you that I have taken a mistress. You are still in my heart.

With love,

Philip
Back to top Go down
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Dear Philip

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! i'm going through all this pain of having your child and your seeing another woman? how dare you! i'm being as loyal as a "wife" could get . I'm just....broken that your bedding another.

Catalina
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/katherine.morganatudor
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Dearest Catalina,

Do you forget that your father wishes to take the baby from you and I and claim it as his own? I am taking care of that as we speak.

What did you expect me to do? I cannot bed you or be near you so I found solace in the arms of another woman. She has listened to me when no one else would.

You are still my wife in my heart. Please take care of yourself!

With love,

Philip
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Dear Philip

Yes i do remember everything about what my father is going to do with the child. He only wants to do whats best for me because thats what fathers do.
And as for your mistress didn't you think that you could get her with child to when your making love to her?

Angry with you but still love you truely and always.
Catalina
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Catalina,

I understand his motives and they are honorable but that is our child and our child will be growing up in Bavaria where he shall be raised as befits his station. Our child could be a future King or Queen of Bavaria and as such belongs here with me.

If my mistress becomes with child then I shall take care of that child as well. I am no monster. I do have feelings and I grew up without both my parents and I refuse to let my child grow up the same way.

With love,

Philip
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:14 pm

Dearest Philip

I am tired of being angry with you i could never be angry with you long. I thought about this long and hard but i understand why you took up on taking a mistress. Being without your lover for so long frustrates you and you need a distraction .This is what your relationship with your mistress is and i'm not seeing it any other way then that. My mother and father have been split up for a long time now my mother won't find another soul mate because she is still in love with him as he is with her but he has a another wife and other children with her. It's hard seeing how heart broken my mother really is and my father don't see that .My mother is so good at hiding her feelings. I love you Philip with all my heart i wish you a happy life with your mistress.

Catalina
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:21 pm

Catalina,

Just promise me at the child will be raised here in Bavaria? You would be able to see the baby whenever you wished. If you wish to fight me on is, it won't be pretty. Papers are being drawn up for the baby to be brought here.

Our child will have both his parents to be here, watching him grow.

My parents died when my sister ad I were very small and my uncle has raised us like his own. My mistress has nothing to do with our child. I will always call you my dear wife of my heart.

With love,

Philip
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Philip,

The child is healthy and growing in my whomb . I'm doing everything in my power to protect this child from any harm . And i know your have more power over me to take everything from me but i know you won't do that. Because you still love me .Of course i want my child to grow up being royal and wealthy . But i fear since my father has banished me from seeing you that i will not be able to see my child grow up to be king or queen. And i won't to be with my child as much as possible i don't want to be one of those women where a prince makes love to a woman and gives her a child and takes the child away from her.

With love
Catalina
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:01 pm

Catalina,

I would never prevent you from seeing our child.

I grew up without parents and its in my nature to be protective over my children. The horror I went through as a child I refuse to let happen to our child. Besides if you agree to it, you and I would be able to see each other and be in each others arms once more.

With love,

Philip
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Philip,

As much as i adore that ,how i seek to be in your arms again , how my heart still belongs to you. My head and gut is saying differently .
What if we were to be together again and your mistress intervains in our relationship i will not let some whore come into our childs life and ruin everything we have.

with love Catalina.

Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Catalina,

My mistress will not come between you and our child. We are the parents. When you come to visit, it will be strictly time for us as a family, this I promise you! To be in your arms and loving you once more is all I crave.

With love,

Philip
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:46 am

Philip,

I fear that my father is up to something i'm not to sure what it is yet . He called for a meeting with the king and my mother. Why can't i just be able to be happy with the man i love with my child . Theres nothing i crave more then to bein a family with you and our child.

Catalina
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Catalina,

Does he forget that his precious Victoria married without permission and he didn't prevent them being together.

Philip
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:40 am

My dear Philip,

I didn't think of it that way , i'm throwing a baby shower party here at court .I hate staying in the dark with this child it's about time i make my own decisions and not let anyone make them for me.

I miss you so much and i can't wait to be back in your arms again sweetheart

Catalina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3