The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Small Lake

Go down 
+2
Aurora Mendoza
Philip of Bavaria
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Duchess of Alcalà Henares
Aurora Mendoza

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Arriving back in Bavaria Aurora sat on a perched log taking in the fresh air the coldest part going to her chest. Breaking bits of old bread up she placed it into the water for the ducks to eat
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:41 pm

Richard was having a relaxed walk along lakeside. He had no guards or servants after him. Many thoughts were coming in his mind admiring the water. But suddenly he stopped noticing a familiar female figure sat alone on a bench. At first, he thought she was Eleanor. But once he came closer, he recognized Aurora. Their brief affair came suddenly in his mind. Completely surprised to see her there, he decided to approach her

Aurora..it's really you?
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Aurora heard the footsteps of a man and turning her head she smiled when it was the king wondering where all his guards and gentleman were. Yes it is truly I Sir. How long has it been a year and tell me all about you're adventures since I have been away Admiring him from the short distance she almost forgot what he looked like
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:12 pm

Richard smile, still not realizing that she was really there, in front of him

I didn't know you were at Palace, Aurora. Last time I saw you..you told me that you wanted to leave Bavaria for ever. I'm fine..and also your sister. What about yourself?

He asked adding a smile at his words
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:19 pm

Aurora frowned standing up she brushed down her skirts I was told to leave the palace for my injustice towards my sister but in my defense I was just keeping you from feeling less lonely She walked up keeping her distance for awhile I was tired of Spain so I licked my wounds and I wanted to see if I would be welcomed back Looking at him she wondered if he was truly delighted to have her back or not
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:28 am

Richard sat next to her. He looked intently at her nd finally smiled

Your wounds? Hope it's not because of me. I'm sorry for what's happened between us. The situation went..out of my control. But you're welcome at my court. You're my sister in law..

He said trying to understand if she was still hurted
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:52 am

Aurora smiled playfully at him was it worth talking about feelings when the distance between them was to long. Their was no closure for Aurora it just ended with a click of fingers How did things get out of control I thought you liked having me as you're mistress! Indeed you basked in it you even told me you was jealous of my future husband as it was that good between us. Placing her hands in her lap she looked out into the distance hearing the nice sounds of the lake All I see when I look at you is a stranger now a stranger whom I used to love but never recieved that love back in return from you At all times Aurora never looked at him their love affair was swiftly forgotten by him moving on to an local artist girl.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:40 pm

Richard took a deep breath. Her words hurted him but he didn't show this feeling to Aurora

I'm sorry hearing you talking like that, Aurora. We were good friends, once. And maybe we could still be. But I admit it was my fault. I involved you..in something greatest than you..

He said following her glance until the lake and looking at the same point
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:01 pm

Aurora gave him a harsh look not knowing what he meant when he said "Something greatest than you" Well I am a pretty great person Richard clearly you never saw that in me and now you do and it is all but to late but we were never friends we were mistress and you the pleasure giver I guess we shall have to try and be friends then.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:30 pm

Richard frowned putting a curious smile on his face

No one called me "pleasure giver" before. So I'll take it as a compliment. But I assure you that I'm a different person, now. I'm going to become father..

He said turning to face her
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:40 pm

Aurora kept her focus on the lake she didn't want him to of change she liked the old him. She stiffen up at his words allowing the chilly air to cover her face So I am to be an Aunty I am happy for you I have never seen you so needed I need you she was intent on saying
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:21 pm

Richard noticed her enthusiam for the news and smiled weakly. He cleared his throat, before replying

Actually..Eleanor is not with child, Aurora. But..the Princess Isabella of Portugal is. She is..my official mistress..

He explained and took a breath after his words
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:22 pm

Why was his smile fading after hearing his words Aurora growled Oh I am so happy for this recent turn in events for you Great now Aurora knew her place and where she stood with him. Slumping her shoulders down she felt hollow what she once had with him was gone turned into dust and he made sure of that What was the hour when you left palace Aurora kept staring straight ahead wanting to run her hand sharply across his face she did so anyway
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Richard frowned. He could understand her astonishment, but he couldn't understand what she meant

What do you mean, Aurora?

He was perplexed
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:00 pm

I was asking you for the time Aurora looked at him with a frosty reception this was not what she wanted to hear him to actually confirm You are a king and kings do have mistresses more than one it seems I will find a man who loves me and not just for sex Aurora moved swiftly away from him But how can I find a husband now I have been tainted by you and you get to live in blissful happiness whilst I spend my days disowned for what happened between us
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:28 pm

Richard noticed she moved away from him. He took a long, deep breath and looked at her

I'm sorry. I didn't want to ruin your reputation. I never used you for sex. But you have to admit...that we felt true passion in each other arms..

He took another breath removing his eyes from her

I love your sister, Aurora. Eleanor is my Queen..and I would never hurt her or you. But since I ruined your chance to find an husband, let me fix this, at least. I could...arrange a very good marriage for you. What about that spanish suitor of yours? Wait..what was his name? Ah..Felipe De Vaga..
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:57 pm

Aurora gave a tiny little laugh shaking her head she was amused by his words Oh now that is just a bit insulting to your official mistress! You love my sister and care for me so where does that leave her! He was being reluctant to give in perhaps his fire of passion for me had truly been blown out like the smoke from a candle Are you trying to get rid of me Spain is very lonely I get lonely over their I don't want to be lonely again Grabbing hold of his arm Aurora tried to get him to look at her Fine make the arrangement
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:26 pm

Richard looked at her hand on his arms. He frowned after taking a deep breath

I'll do everything is in my power to make you happy, Aurora. I can find you an husband..but I'm not trying to get rid of you. You are my family. Do you really believe that? I don't think so..

He asked shooking his head
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:23 am

Seeing the frown Aurora moved her hand from his arm I honestly thought that returning to this court would be easy I assumed things would go back to how they were but now you shall become a farther All this talking was making Aurora tired but she kept on listening she just remained as family to him now even touching him he did not like
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:56 pm

Richard took another deep breath

You said that I'm trying of getting rid of you. And I'm showing you that you're wrong. Many things changed since you left. Maybe things are not like they were before all this. But you can always count on me, Aurora..

He said sincerely
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Ok I shall let you prove me wrong then Richard How can you count on someone you once slept with
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:30 pm

Richard shook his head again

That's all I can do for you, Aurora. I want the best for you. And I don't want that our..past, could ruin your future. I feel responsible of your life, right now. And I'll keep you under my protection..

He said warmly looking at her perplexed face
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:34 pm

Aurora didn't want him to feel bad over their past she wanted him to have no regrets Oh well I want you to have no regrets about us do you have regrets She raised her head to the level of his eyes
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:41 pm

Richard looked at her intensively. Leaning his hand on her arm, he shook his head

Oh no..I have no regrets. You gave me joy and comfort when I really needed it. And I enjoyed every single moment I spent with you..

He answered, staring deeply into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Small Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Lake
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next