The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anthony & Margaret's Wedding

Go down 
+4
Niklaus Petrovin
Anthony Lee
Elizabeth Seymour
Margaret Wyatt
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Anthony & Margaret's Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:02 am

The wedding day finally arrived. Margaret dreamt of this day since her childhood. Since the first time she saw Anthony. Thomas sent her a message and some flowers. She hoped he could find time to reach her at the ceremony. She also hoped to see Alfonsina and Elizabeth, her bridesmaid. But she was too nervous to think about all this. She arrived outside the Chapel wearing her wedding dress. She wondered if Anthony was already inside. A lady approached her wishing happiness and entered the Chapel. She took a deep breath and waited for her guests to arrive

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:36 am

I saw Margaret and felt bad that she had to get ready on her own Hello my beautiful friend I gave her a nice big hug to soothe away any of her nerves Are you ready lovely it's your big day and you are stunning don't worry I am here to give you away or to walk behind you what ever you wish I am here I went to the back and straightened out her dress Excuse my color it's festive veil up or down

Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:09 am

Anthony arrived at the side entrance clean shaved and calm. He could hear Margaret outside her voice echoing glad that she was to marry him on a clean slate after their many heart to hearts.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:34 am

Margaret hugged Elizabeth once she saw her. She was smiling brightly "Oh Elizabeth..you're so beautiful! I'm so happy you're here. As my bridsmaid, you should walk before me until the altar. Just hope Thomas will arrive in time. Oh I feel so nervous.." She hugged her again joyfully. But in the meawhile she could hear Anthony's voice inside Chapel. He was probably talking with the priest. She rubbed Elizabeth's back and bit her lips
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:24 am

Niklaus decided to accompany Elizabeth at the ceremony. He knew how important her best friend was for her and he couldn't miss this event. He approached them outside Chapel. After caressing Elizabeth's cheek with a smile, he bowed at Margaret "Lady Margaret..finally I have the honour to meet you. Elizabeth talked me a lot about you. Congratulations..your husband to be is very lucky.." He took her hand and kissed it gently
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:33 pm

My eye's stood on stalks No I possibly can not walk in front of you! How about behind you instead I said happily mainly because Klaus smile always melted my heart or made me blush even the dark side of him
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:25 am

Margaret giggled for Elizabeth's words "Oh as you wish, my dear. You are here, and that's all I need.." When she saw Niklaus approaching her and kissing her hand, she blushed "Oh..you must be Lord Niklaus. I am glad to meet you. Elizabeth talked me a lot about you as well, my lord. Thank you.." He was very handsome. And now she finally realized why Elizabeth was so in love with him
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:53 am

Anthony Lee wrote:
Anthony arrived at the side entrance clean shaved and calm. He could hear Margaret outside her voice echoing glad that she was to marry him on a clean slate after their many heart to hearts.

Niklaus smiled at Margaret and turned towards Elizabeth "My beloved, keep company to the bride. I go inside to greet sir Anthony before ceremony begins.." He kissed her lips softly and walked into Chapel. Everything was ready and many flowers were disposed around. He approached Anthony with a smile "Sir Anthony Lee..let me introduce myself. Niklaus Petrovin, Count of Luga. I'm future husband to Margaret's best friend, lady Elizabeth Seymour. Congratulations, your wife to be is really beautiful. Are you nervous?" He asked patting softly his shoulder, like they were old friends
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:04 am

Sabrina walked in the chapel where the wedding would be held and took a seat among the other guests.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:55 am

Niklaus Petrovin wrote:
Anthony Lee wrote:

Niklaus smiled at Margaret and turned towards Elizabeth "My beloved, keep company to the bride. I go inside to greet sir Anthony before ceremony begins.." He kissed her lips softly and walked into Chapel. Everything was ready and many flowers were disposed around. He approached Anthony with a smile "Sir Anthony Lee..let me introduce myself. Niklaus Petrovin, Count of Luga. I'm future husband to Margaret's best friend, lady Elizabeth Seymour. Congratulations, your wife to be is really beautiful. Are you nervous?" He asked patting softly his shoulder, like they were old friends

Anthony could feel a friendly arm placed on his shoulder turning around he saw a tall and somewhat proud man. Pleasure to meet you Count.. Margaret speaks of Elizabeth very often I have never met your partner but I already feel like I know her you must be overjoyed and proud that you will be a farther soon. Looking to the back of the church he wondered what was taking so long. No not nervous when you have waited long enough for someone this moment could not come quick enough for us both
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:17 am

Margaret heard Anthony and Klaus talking and she smiled at Elizabeth "Oh Elizabeth..you never told me that Klaus was so handsome! I think he will be a good friend to Anthony. I just hope that Thomas will come in time from Allington Castle. Otherwise..who will accompany me until the altar?" She was just saying this when she saw Sabrina entering the Chapel "Oh..lady Sabrina came! She visited me the other day, and she said that..I can have children. But Anthony doesn't know yet.." She giggled happily and she took Elizabeth's hands
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:04 am

Anthony Lee wrote:
Niklaus Petrovin wrote:
Anthony Lee wrote:

Anthony could feel a friendly arm placed on his shoulder turning around he saw a tall and somewhat proud man. Pleasure to meet you Count.. Margaret speaks of Elizabeth very often I have never met your partner but I already feel like I know her you must be overjoyed and proud that you will be a farther soon. Looking to the back of the church he wondered what was taking so long. No not nervous when you have waited long enough for someone this moment could not come quick enough for us both

Niklaus laughed "You know how women are, my lord. When they start talking each other, no one can stop them. Thank you..I admit I'm rather nervous too. But also very happy to become father. Elizabeth is...the other side of me. And of course you and Margaret are invited to our wedding.." He noticed that the priest was ready and other guests were arriving. He recognized lady Sabrina among them and smiled at her. He looked at Anthony again "I think it's time. The bride is ready to enter. Again many wishes of happiness, Anthony.." He patted his shoulder again and took a seat among guests
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:48 am

I know they tell each other everything! Anthony laughed he thought the Count would seem more jolly about becoming a farther Becoming a farther it does change your life but never let go of the closeness you have when your baby comes as that is when a marriage can breakdown Anthony turned back and frowned he wondered where his friend Sienna was turning his head back to the front he shifted foot to foot
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:57 am

Catherine arrived with Charles the first wedding of the year how exciting. She noticed the Count of Luga and smiled to herself
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:52 pm

"Charles enterend in the Chapel with Catherine at his side. He saw lady Wyatt and how excited she was. Then he sat down waiting for the ceremony to begin. He noticed she was looking at the russian Count and sighed"

I don't know why many women at court find him interesting. He is just...a common man...

"He rolled his eyes and tried to focus his attention on the altar, in order not to look jealous"

Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:33 pm

Alfonsina picked his best dress for Margaret's wedding.She was so excited because she has always wanted her to be happy and this time she was sure it would be like that. When she entered the chapel she saw some people but the first thing she realized was Margaret. She was shining in her wedding dress. She went directly near her.

"Margaret!"

She gave her a warm and sincere hug.

"How beautiful you are.."

She smiled widely.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:52 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles enterend in the Chapel with Catherine at his side. He saw lady Wyatt and how excited she was. Then he sat down waiting for the ceremony to begin. He noticed she was looking at the russian Count and sighed"

I don't know why many women at court find him interesting. He is just...a common man...

"He rolled his eyes and tried to focus his attention on the altar, in order not to look jealous"

Catherine laughed but turned it into a cough placing her hand on top of Charles. And people see me as a common woman darling they just don't say it. He is Russian no one has met anyone from Russia but you are my duke and I love you I still swoon over you daily.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:00 pm

"Charles rolled his eyes again. But at the end he couldn't avoid to smile and turned towards Catherine"

I know. I was just teasing you...to see your reaction. You're not the only jealous one in our marriage. And...all this reminds me our wedding in Suffolk, actually...

"He stroked softly her hand. Then he saw Alfonsina entering the Chapel and smiled at her"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:39 am

Alfonsina Garcia wrote:
Alfonsina picked his best dress for Margaret's wedding.She was so excited because she has always wanted her to be happy and this time she was sure it would be like that. When she entered the chapel she saw some people but the first thing she realized was Margaret. She was shining in her wedding dress. She went directly near her.

"Margaret!"

She smiled widely.

Margaret smiled brightly as she saw Alfonsina and she hugged her back "Oh Alfonsina! You came. Thank you, I am so happy to see you here. This means a lot to me.." She wanted Alfonsina at her side since her first wedding. But now everything was different and she had the chance to be happy again. While Alfonsina was entering the Chapel another lady approached her. She brought a message from Thomas. She read it quickly and at the end she sighed "He won't come. His children, Annie and Tommy got a fever, so he will remain at Allington Castle. He doesn't want to leave them alone.." She said to Elizabeth. So the moment finally came. She put a smile on her lips again and she started walking down the aisle, looking at Anthony and bringing flowers in her hands. Elizabeth came after her. She stopped at the altar and she finally took Anthony's hand. The priest started to talk "In nomine Patri, Fili et Spirictu Sancti, Amen. My Lords and Ladies, we're here to join this man and this woman in Holy marriage. You, Sir Anthony Lee, do you want to take Margaret Wyatt as your loyal wife, to love and to honour her until your dying day?" Margaret looked excited at Anthony to hear his answer
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:11 am

Anthony Lee wrote:
I know they tell each other everything! Anthony laughed he thought the Count would seem more jolly about becoming a farther Becoming a farther it does change your life but never let go of the closeness you have when your baby comes as that is when a marriage can breakdown Anthony turned back and frowned he wondered where his friend Sienna was turning his head back to the front he shifted foot to foot

Niklaus nodded "I know what you mean, my friend. I guess both our lives will change...very soon.." Whith these words he greeted Anthony and took his place. He notice Lady Suffolk was looking at him and he smiled her back. Another beautiful, blonde lady joined the ceremony. He saw her hugging Margaret warmly. But before he could realize who she was, he saw the bride entering and his Elizabeth after her. She was so beautiful and a big emotion filled him
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:46 am

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Alfonsina Garcia wrote:

"Margaret!"

She smiled widely.

Margaret smiled brightly as she saw Alfonsina and she hugged her back "Oh Alfonsina! You came. Thank you, I am so happy to see you here. This means a lot to me.." She wanted Alfonsina at her side since her first wedding. But now everything was different and she had the chance to be happy again. While Alfonsina was entering the Chapel another lady approached her. She brought a message from Thomas. She read it quickly and at the end she sighed "He won't come. His children, Annie and Tommy got a fever, so he will remain at Allington Castle. He doesn't want to leave them alone.." She said to Elizabeth. So the moment finally came. She put a smile on her lips again and she started walking down the aisle, looking at Anthony and bringing flowers in her hands. Elizabeth came after her. She stopped at the altar and she finally took Anthony's hand. The priest started to talk "In nomine Patri, Fili et Spirictu Sancti, Amen. My Lords and Ladies, we're here to join this man and this woman in Holy marriage. You, Sir Anthony Lee, do you want to take Margaret Wyatt as your loyal wife, to love and to honour her until your dying day?" Margaret looked excited at Anthony to hear his answer

Anthony saw Margaret having conversation with her still former mistress and frowned she was to loyal for her own good this unsettled him but he did not show it not today. Once Margaret had reached the altar Anthony took her hand protectively Yes I do
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles rolled his eyes again. But at the end he couldn't avoid to smile and turned towards Catherine"

I know. I was just teasing you...to see your reaction. You're not the only jealous one in our marriage. And...all this reminds me our wedding in Suffolk, actually...

"He stroked softly her hand. Then he saw Alfonsina entering the Chapel and smiled at her"

Catherine found it hard not to laugh. You Jealous? Their is no need to be have you ever thought of a marriage blessing.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:48 pm

She saw Charles smiling at her and she smiled back. She knew the lady who was near him was Catherine. She decided to meet her after the ceremony. When the ceremony started , she took a seat and started to watch and listen carefully with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:11 am

Margaret smiled and the priest continued "And you, Margaret Wyatt, do you want to take Anthony Lee as your loyal husband, to love and to honour him until your dying day?" She looked into Anthony's eyes "Yes, I do.." "Now, in front of God and witnesses, exchange your promises.." She took Anthony's hand. Her heart was racing "I, Margaret, take thee, Anthony, as my loyal husband. And I promise to love you and to be faithful for all my life, in wealth and in poverty. In health and in sickness. Till death do us part.." She smiled looking at him. The priest looked at him too cause it was his turn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Wedding   Anthony & Margaret's Wedding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthony & Margaret's Wedding
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next