The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Winter Gazebo

Go down 
+2
Katherine Tudor
Catherine Willoughby
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:05 pm

It still felt like Christmas Catherine took her new puppy out the name amused her With her baby still giving her no rest she went and sat in the gazebo wrapped a blanket around her legs and looked out to the view.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Walking the gardens, I find myself blissful and feeling calmer. Elizabeth was asleep in our chambers and watched by her Nursemaid while I wandered in the fresh air...Approaching the gazebo, I notice a figure and recognise her as Charles' wife.
Continuing on my course, I smile graciously as I do.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:29 pm

Catherine smiled when she saw the Queen Of Navarre appearing kindly she called her over. Your Highness would you care to join me it's much warmer in here and I have nothing but good praises from Charles Catherine stood up with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:08 pm

Turning my head as the Duchess calls over, I smile warmly and make my way into the gazebo. "Thank you, your Grace." I lower my head slightly, in deference. "I'm honoured to finally meet you; Charles has told me so much about you!"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:03 am

Catherine smiled it touched her to know that Charles would speak of her to a Queen. Yes he is a sweetheart congratulations on the birth of your daughter you must be so thrilled ans filled with love I am longing to get the last past of my pregnancy out of the way and to hold my babe within my arm's please come sit with me I have a warm enough blanket and it has been so long since I have had another lady to speak with. Catherine gestured her to sit noticing some features of her Brother and Sister in her and gracious aswell
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:50 pm

I smile warmly "My congratulations to you!" I take a seat and sigh, still weary from my journey home. "Thank you....Charles said that you were both expecting; I pray it shall be healthy and happy."
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 10:38 pm

Walking the gardens, Dorothy still felt horrible about what she had done the night that Clement came to see her. She took a deep breath as she entered the gazebo and sat down to enjoy old man winter's artistic creation in the garden.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 12:51 am

He found Dorothy in the gazebo and wondered how she could stand the cold. "Dorothy!" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 1:34 am

Dorothy turns around as soon as she heard her brother's voice "Edward. I never thought I would see a single human being here at this time of season." she said as clouds of vapor escape her lips.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 12:43 am

He joined her inside the gazebo, slightly warmer within. "Then what does that say about you, dear sister? What brings you out in this wintry haze?"
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 1:35 am

"I've been doing crazy things." Dorothy says as she puts her hands on her arms "It takes a lunatic to be out in the freezing cold at night. I'm here and what does that make me?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 2:14 am

"The fact that you're here either makes you a snow queen, impervious to cold, or a witch or madwoman. But you had best tell me what sort of crazy things you've been doing, as you say," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:52 pm

Dorothy smiled at the thought of the possibility of her being a Queen of Winter "Well, I have done small unusual things like waking up many times for many nights." She felt like she had done it many times before "And not too long ago, I found myself on the ledge of a balcony." Who knows what she will do next
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 2:14 am

"Sister, this sounds serious," he said with solemnity. "You oughtn't give into these fanciful thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 8:27 pm

"I'll try." Dorothy says with hope " I'm starting to think that I have been gazing at the full moon for too long and it's slowly getting to me." She looks at him hoping he would know something that will help.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 8:42 pm

Edward put his arm around his sister. "There's something more, isn't there? I know you feel restless. I can feel it coming off you in waves. Siblings know these things and feel them very deeply. If you're feeling restive then I shall see to it that you become better. We should do something fun," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:55 pm

"I hope it is me being restless. I was starting to think it was lunacy." Dorothy says "I think horse riding is due for us." She smiles "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:28 pm

"I think that's a fine idea. Let's go to the stables and have our horses ready for us," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 9:25 am

It was below freezing and I was wrapped up in my winter furs and a blanket across my lap. The sound of the kings caroller’s were practicing for Yuletide. The sound of crunching snow beneath there feet as they made the way back into the warmth. Grabbing my flask of mulled wine, I take a sip. I had sent a note to a close friend. I don’t know why I had done it. It was foolish. I needed to scratch an itch I had for this man for the past two years.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2021 12:52 pm

William received a note from Lady Margery Seymour. He met her time ago, and he felt some attraction for her beauty in the past. But he couldn't see her around court for months. Maybe she had to leave. And now, he wondered why she wanted to see him. As he reached the Gazebo, he saw her wrapped in her long coat. She was still beautiful and there was some mistery around her figure. He approached her with slow steps

Lady Margery..did you want to see me? I...I came, as you see. And I'm glad to meet you again. I trust you're fine..

He said trying to meet her deep glance
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 7:44 am

I let out a sigh, poured the mulled wine and took a sip. The liquid ran down my body, burning and warming every bit of me it passed. “Good to see you, William. I thought you would be pleased to see me! ” I took a deep breath, feeling foolish, regretting asking him here.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2022 5:33 pm

William stepped closer, still staring at her. Surprised and admired at the same time

Lady Margery..of course I'm pleased to see you. I was wondering if you were alright. But probanly..you had a very good reason for staying away from court for so long..

He stepped again until he sat at her side. Noticing she was drinking, he took the goblet from her hands with a slow movement

And..I think you shouldn't drink here, alone..with this cold weather. Unless..you want to share this wine with me..

He said before taking a sip from her wine, never leaving his glance from her
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 6:48 pm

“My father had summoned us all home,” Casting a side glance at him, I gave a tiny incline of my head “And you, my lord ? Are you still working for Brandon," Now I turned to join him at the fire, the scent of fresh air tingling at my nose with a hint of the cold on my breath. I passed him the wine and held my cup in the air. “To old acquaintances, may they never be forgot,”  
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 6:19 pm

William rised his cup as well with a smile

To old acquaintances..

He took a sip from wine and nodded

Yes..I'm still at his service. But what about you, Margery? Maybe I'm wrong, but you look...a bit sad. If I can help..you have just to ask..

He said before placing his hand on hers. He felt she was very cold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winter Gazebo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Gazebo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next