The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Howard's Bedchamber

Go down 
+3
Francis Bryan
Mary Howard
Charles Brandon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Mary Howard's Bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Howard's Bedchamber   Mary Howard's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 10:54 am

" Very good Mary I will help you my dear".

I applaud
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Mary Howard's Bedchamber   Mary Howard's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 4:42 pm

Mary blushed bright red at her Father's words but nodded then she looked over at John again.
Back to top Go down
John More
Lawyer
John More

PostSubject: Re: Mary Howard's Bedchamber   Mary Howard's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 4:48 pm

Esa propuesta me pillo de sorpresa cuando me lo propuso me parecio demasiado rapido para ser la primera ves que nos vemos pero habia de ser un caballero y aceptar su propuesta al fin y al cabo solo hera para conocernos mejor..espero que no sea tan a fondo asi que le dije: o por supuesto estare encantado de acompañarle esta noche
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Mary Howard's Bedchamber   Mary Howard's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 5:41 pm

Mary listened to him focusing to remember her spanish and she blushed bright red. Then she laughed nervously. "No era mi intención ... lo que quería decir era para nosotros para pasar la noche para llegar a conocer unos a otros." Her fingers moved to nervously tangle in her long blonde hair as she hoped that he understood what she was trying to say. She had not meant to invite him to get to know her in the way she meant at first and now she was hoping that she had not come across as too forward. "Me halaga que desea casarse conmigo."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Mary Howard's Bedchamber   Mary Howard's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 12:26 pm

I hope you will sccept his proposal my dear I will reward you.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Mary Howard's Bedchamber   Mary Howard's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 6:55 pm

"Father." Mary said still blushing wishing that he would leave so she could just talk to John, it was hard to focus on him knowing her father was watching them but at her father's words she knew what he meant. He was holding her getting to see Francis again as incentive to get her to marry. Sighing she moved over closer to John waiting to see what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
John More
Lawyer
John More

PostSubject: Re: Mary Howard's Bedchamber   Mary Howard's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 7:21 pm

Sonrojada veia que no esta del todo comoda con su padre cerca, asi que pensaba pedirle a su padre que si nos permitia estar a solas sino le era molestia, espera no parecer irrespetuoso delante de el ni de su hija.. Mientras ella hablaba con su padre yo contemplaba su belleza intentando armarme de valor para pedirle intimidad con su hija... Asi que le dije: mi señor nos permitiria intimidad a su hija y ami? Si no le es molestia
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Mary Howard's Bedchamber   Mary Howard's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 2:05 am

As John spoke Mary realized that he was just as uncomfortable as she was having her father still in the room with them. Mary turned to her father. "Father will you please give John and I some time alone." Looking over at John Mary smiled reaching for one of his hands. "Espero que se vaya, me gustaría ser capaz de hablar en privado con usted. Solo tu y yo."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Mary Howard's Bedchamber   Mary Howard's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:09 pm

" as you wish Mary I am meeting someone anyway." I leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Mary Howard's Bedchamber   Mary Howard's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:41 am

"Thank you Father." Mary said and after he left the room then she moved to sit on the bed looking over at John with a smile. "Ven y siéntate conmigo y me dicen acerca de usted mismo ."
Back to top Go down
John More
Lawyer
John More

PostSubject: Re: Mary Howard's Bedchamber   Mary Howard's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 3:45 pm

La vi un poco mas aliviada sin supadre en la habitacion mas comoda conmigo... Cuando me pregunto sobre mi me senti seguro de contarle como soy en realida asi que le dije: Soy una persona bastante intrepida y espontania me gusta practicar tiro con arco y el manejo de la espada soy un poco testarudo y tenperamental con los que les gusta reirse de los ciudadanos mas desdichados del reino me gusta montar en caballo... En cambio a mi padre no le gusta mi forma de ser,el es un hombre religioso y le gustaria que yo siguiera sus pasos pero no me agrada su estilo de vida a mi me gusta mas la libertad y tomar deciciones sin limitarme a mi por mi fe
Back to top Go down
John More
Lawyer
John More

PostSubject: Re: Mary Howard's Bedchamber   Mary Howard's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Despes de haberle hablaso sobre mi le mire sonriendo y le dije: Y tu? Quisiera saber sobre la hija de un rey, tu vida a de ser mas comoda que la mia y mas honorifica ser la hija de un rey es algo que muchas señoritas quisieran ser vos y viestra familia a diferencia de mi podreis ser recordados en libros y historias tiene que ser glorioso ser quienes sois
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Mary Howard's Bedchamber   Mary Howard's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 4:15 pm

Mary moved over to sit on the bed patting it inviting him to sit next to her. "Mi vida está lejos de eso, yo no soy una de las hijas escogidas por lo que tienden a ser olvidado. Sólo quiero a alguien en mi vida que me encuentre especial."
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Mary Howard's Bedchamber   Mary Howard's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 4:02 pm

Mary sighed sitting there as thoughts of Francis flooded her mind and she knew she couldn't marry anyone else. No he was the one she wanted, no one else. Standing up she looked over at John waving to the door. "Out please. Vamos, leave me be.". Then she disappeared behind a screen.
Back to top Go down
John More
Lawyer
John More

PostSubject: Re: Mary Howard's Bedchamber   Mary Howard's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 8:50 pm

Sabia que yo no era merecedor de su corazon ya que le pertenecia a otro asi que humildemente le dije:I shall leave you as you wished my lady
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Mary Howard's Bedchamber   Mary Howard's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:39 am

Mary sighed hearing his words about her heart belonging to another and she said nothing because it was true. She still loved Francis and the thought of marrying another man made her cringe. With a polite smile she watched John leave then shut the door behind him before she sat down on her bed frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Howard's Bedchamber   Mary Howard's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Howard's Bedchamber
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3