The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Tulip Garden

Go down 
+2
Margaret Wyatt
Anthony Lee
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Anthony had let Margaret know that he was back at court although with a great hate if it had not been for that Italian Wench Ceasre would never of had returned and their would be no trouble within their marriage but selfish people think of themselves before others and like to stir trouble where it is not wanted.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:43 pm

Margaret received a note from Anthony. He was back at court. Maybe he had time to think and he cleared his mind, she thought. She accepted his invitation and she reached him in the Tulip Garden. When she saw him, she stopped and she bit her lips "Anthony.." She whispered. She knew he was angry with her because of Cesare
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:57 am

Anthony had never seen Margaret look so beautiful apart from their wedding day of course Margaret you look beautiful every time I see you and yet I come here as your husband and I am going to be honest. A part of me feels that the lady you are in waiting for would rather you end up with Cesare instead of being married to me and that Cesare will not stop but to ruin our marriage I am not trying to be malice I speak what I feel do not doubt that I do trust you but I will not hold my temper if he comes near me Stepping closer Anthony held out his arms for her to rest upon he had missed her fiery red hair which had a mind of its own.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:25 pm

Margaret extended her arm too, until she interlaced her fingers with his. She sighed deeply "Alfonsina won't pull me towards her brother. How can you think that I could fall in Cesare's arms again? I..I want that our marriage works. And I want you as father of my children. But this can't work if you don't trust me, Anthony.." She paused and she leaned her other hand on his cheek "I know that you hate Cesare. But he is my past. While you..you are my husband.." She stared into his eyes, secretly fearing the moment when Anthony and Cesare would meet
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Anthony looked at her sharply. I have never said that I dustrust you Margaret but men like him have a hold over you and they use it to break what ever spirit you have left I am no fool that is why I propose this we take a honeymoon if you like away from court to start our married life then come back it will be a short break a little one
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Margaret looked at him a bit surprised "An honeymoon?" She smiled weakly and she nodded "Yes..we can go somewhere, far from court, only you and I. I shall write a letter to Alfonsina. She is in Italy with..with her brother, and I am taking care of her children. So I need her permission to leave the babies to another lady.." She took a breath, looking into his eyes again "Just hope..this is not an escape, or a method to keep me away from Cesare. I have no need to escape. I am your wife, Anthony. And I'll stay faithful to you wherever I am.."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:46 pm

Anthony held her at arms length so he could look her in the eyes. It is common thing to go on an honeymoon after people marry. Tell me why you keep mentioning Cesare has something happened between you two? I have given you a chance at a new start is that not what you wanted Margaret I told you I trusted you
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:08 am

Margaret gasped when he held her arms and she blushed a bit for his question. She thought at her meeting with Cesare. But she shook her head quickly "No..of course not. Nothing happened bewteen us. And..nothing will happen.." She sighed and with her white hands she touched his cheeks "Anthony..let's go at Allington Castle for a while. It's a paceful and romantic place. We..we need to stay alone. And I need to be fully your wife.." She added whispering. She stared at his lips and finally she kissed them softly
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:05 am

Anthony laughed what a funny joke she was playing but when she didn't laugh he knew she was being serious. Margaret no that is just I want to say madness but that is just madness! To take me to my enemies household I shall finely cut of his head I was thinking spain for awhile Anthony flushed by her last words but he would gladly cut of that Ceasre head
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:12 am

Margaret stepped back and she removed her arms around his neck. She shook her head taking a deep breath "I would never do such thing. Cesare has nothing to do with Allington Castle, cause it's my family home. But you're obsessed by your jealousy for him!" She looked up at the sky, refraining her tears "Let's go to Spain, if you wish. Or even farther. But why do you always reject me when I approach you, Anthony? I just want you to hold me tightly in your arms. My husband's arms. We do not even consummated the marriage, yet.." She looked at him with her wet, green eyes
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Margaret I can assure you that I am not obsessed with him but it saddens me to see you so weak around him he seems to destroy and have a hold over you and I don't know how he does it. Anthony looked at her baffled about people sticking their noses into their marriage. Let's go to Allington castle and start a fresh.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:04 pm

Margaret smiled happily. She threw herself into his arms wrapping his neck with her arms "I promise..I won't mention him anymore, Anthony. I love you and you are the only man in my life. Bring me at Alligton Castle and let's start our new life together.." She kissed his cheek softly and she looked into his eyes
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:36 am

Anthony chuckled placing his hands around her hips. Actually it will be you taking me their as this knight has no clue as how to get their.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:11 pm

Margaret giggled. She ran slowly her fingers through his hairs "Yes, it seems that I shall bring my knight until my Castle. And no one will disturb us there. It will be our love nest. Only you and me.." She whispered while her lips rubbed softly against his
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Placing his hand on her cheek Anthony kissed her lips with passion also running his fingers through her hair aswell. It sounds divine and how has life been at court. Anthony was concerned that Margaret might be swayed by others with their political views she had already been in prisoned once.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:29 pm

Margaret kissed him back with the same passion. She missed his touch. After his question she shrugged a bit "Oh nothing new. The King is preparing Christmas's celebrations, I think. Elizabeth finally married Klaus in the forest, and they look so happy together. And..oh! I have a new friend. I met a very nice girl, a nurse. Her name is Gwen. And she is a pagan.." She added hesitantly, fearing he would not approve. But she kept on smiling still wrapping his neck with her arms
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Anthony became alarmed it was like something was always coming between them he held Margaret close to him his hands running over her hips. I know that you shall not dabble in the dark arts my love and I have no right to tell you who to be friends with but just becareful I only nag because I love you.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:49 pm

Margaret kissed his lips and she smiled teasingly "Do you fear I could become a witch? Oh don't worry, I have no intention to start dark arts. But..if I shall be in danger and someone will want to burn me, my knight will come to save me.." She giggled, running her fingers on his neck
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:20 am

Now this was the Margaret Anthony had fallen in love with he was glad of it aswell. Is that a challenge my lady? I shall protective you from all livings but from the dark arts now that is a job for a priest which I am not.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:49 pm

Margaret shrugged a bit and she smiled sweetly "Perhaps it is. But you have nothing to worry about, my love. Cause she is a very quite and nice girl. And nothing bad can happen to me if you are at my side.." She added with a soft whisper, staring into his deep eyes
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Anthony could feel himself becoming lost in her bright blue eyes. I beg to differ I find that your eyes are very bewitching to me are you sure that you do not have a hidden talent miss Margaret.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:41 pm

Margaret giggled softly. She leaned her finger on his lips "Perhaps I have. But I'll show it to you during our honeymoon. And maybe I'll find out that my beloved husband has an hidden talent too.." She whispered caressing slowly his lower lip and not leaving her eyes from his
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:17 pm

Excitement filled Anthony and he started to trace her curves with his hand. Letting his tongue move against hers as his fingers traced down her body. Then maybe we best be on our way to find out what hidden talents we both behold in ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:10 am

Margaret shivered feeling his tongue pressing against her with passion. She let out a soft moan, letting his fingers tracing her curves. She missed his touch "Oh..Anthony..There is only one way to find it out, my lord: leaving for our honeymoon. Only you and I. And..I hope having something growing inside me when we shall be back.." She whispered moving her fingers among his light brown hairs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tulip Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tulip Garden
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next