The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Tulip Garden

Go down 
+2
Margaret Wyatt
Anthony Lee
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

Tulip Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:46 pm

Anthony knew that Margaret wanted a child more than anything else in this world. It did bring him an enormous pressure but he did not tell her that at all. Instead he just took her by the hand and gave her a stern nod. If we stand here the thing we both want the most shall never happen this time next month you could be carrying our child it's amazing to think about. Know that as long as you are healthy and that their are no complications I shall be happy with whatever gender our future children shall be. Actually tell me how many shall we have. He kissed her quickly touching the small part of her back.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:38 pm

She kissed him back and she smiled happily "Oh Anthony! This means so much to me. I just want to be yours and carry your child. Elizabeth is already with child..and I envy her a bit. She will make Klaus happy. And I.." She brushed her lips against his neck softly "And I..I want make you happy and proud of me, Anthony. Let's leave for Allington tomorrow.." She suggested whispering and excitedly
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:14 pm

What makes you think that I am not proud of your Margaret. To envy someone is a strong thing to even think it goes side to side with jealousy and hate. Just be happy for them Margaret Anthony was puzzled by Margaret why did she doubt that he wasn't proud of her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:18 pm

Margaret smiled sweetly shooking her head "Oh but I am happy for them, Anthony. I just wish the same thing for myself. For us. And I know that you are proud of me. I just like..hearing you saying that.." She took his hand and she brought it until her lips to kiss it softly. She kept her gaze on him while she touched his skin with her lips
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:17 am

Anthony was always left confused by Margaret nowdays whenever they were getting along she would say something that would throw him completely of track. Anthony actually thought that they were truly getting along until she said happiness for herself. Clearly whatever Anthony was doing was never good enough for her and this made him angry.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:35 am

Margaret was going to kiss him again but she noticed his angry expression. She wondered what she said wrong "What's wrong, Anthony? I..I am sorry. You know, I talk too much.." She touched his cheeks with both her hands. She felt lucky having such an handsome husband "Just kiss me..and let's go inside to prepare lugguages. I can't wait to start a new life with you.." She whispered softly
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:14 pm

It was lovely day, the sky was clear and blue and sunshine was golden and warm, and she made her way in one of her favorite gardens. As she walked around she thought about Benjamin and how much she missed him, it was like part of her soul was missing.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:48 pm

Benjamin had been away in France for a few months, when finally he was able to return home. The first thing he wanted to do was find Viola, and that he did. He sought her out in one of her favorite gardens and then there she was a vision a light before him. He walked up behind her "What is a beautiful lady like yourself standing here alone?"
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 2:32 pm

Viola's heart immediately skipped a beat as soon as she heard Benjamin's voice. Benjamin! She exclaimed, with a bright smile, as she turned around to face him. You're back! I've missed you so... She said, hugging him tightly, and taking in the aromatic scent of cinnamon that emanated from him.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:42 am

Benjamin wrapped his arms around her lifting her up then kissed her passionately. "I've missed you so much" he said honestly as he looked at her beautiful face capturing it in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 5:53 pm

Tears of joy welled up in her eyes, and she kissed him back with equal passion. His touch and kiss were like heaven to her. Oh Benjamin, I've thought of nothing but you these past months. She said honestly, and looked deeply into his eyes with pure love and passion.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:06 pm

"The image of you walking towards me is what got me through every lonely night." He said as he threaded his fingers with hers hardly believing she was standing before him. "I hope you kept yourself busy while I was away." He smiled hoping she didn't find solace in another's bed.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:47 pm

She'd hung on to his every word, and the fact he missed her as much as she missed him made her heart to skip a beat. My family and friends occupied most of my time, and I stumbled into the beautiful music room, which was a great distraction. Viola replied and smiled when he threaded his fingers with hers. Being here with him, after all this time felt like a wonderful dream. How was your trip to France? Did you find what you were looking for?
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 12:24 am

Benjamin listened as she spoke, he had missed her voice so much that when she spoke it was like hearing angels sing. "Well i'm glad you could occupy your time. I spent most of my time speaking to ambassadors and writing out dispositions." he said as was glad that journey was over. Then he looked into her eyes "I'm just glad to be home and here with you."
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:22 pm

Viola reached out and started tracing her fingers along his face as she locked eyes with his. ''Now when you're here with me, my life is once again complete. She said in all honesty, as she stepped closer, rose up on her toes and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:18 pm

He returned her kiss feeling as complete as she was. He pulled away a strand of hair away from her face and looked into her eyes "I wish to make love to you, right now my sweet Viola" he said in an eager voice.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:49 pm

She closed her eyes as she savored his scent, then she raised her head and looked him straight in the eyes. I feel the same. Viola admitted, wanting nothing more than to feel him once again. Come with me to my chambers. She said as she took his hand and  led him to her chambers
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 6:23 pm

Jane sat down for some peace; taking in the rays of summer sun that blessed her face. She was annoyed at her brothers; for making her come here out of self-interest; and father had given his permission. Fresh tears threaten to fall. She tremendously missed her old mistress Katherine of Aragon. Jane didn't want to serve Anne Boleyn. Just look at what she had done to a royal princess of blood. Humiliated and shamed her just so she could be Queen. Oh had Jane regretted not becoming a nun. 
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 11:12 pm

It was cold, but not freezing when Dorothy passed by the garden on her way to the stables. She then notices Jane sitting in the garden not looking like herself "Jane? Are you alright?" She says as she walks over to her and crouches to get to eye level.
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 7:27 pm

Jane looked back at her sister and wiped the tears from her eyes. " I detest the prospect of having to serve the boleyn woman. I feel like such a traitor to the true queen." She whispered looking around to see if they were alone
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 1:30 am

Tis not all bad. There are times that she speaks of Queen Katherine in an ill manor, but there will never be a better Queen." Dorothy say as she stands up and sit beside her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tulip Garden   Tulip Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tulip Garden
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2