The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters bewteen Margaret Wyatt and Alfonsina Garcia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Letters bewteen Margaret Wyatt and Alfonsina Garcia Empty
PostSubject: Letters bewteen Margaret Wyatt and Alfonsina Garcia   Letters bewteen Margaret Wyatt and Alfonsina Garcia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:21 am

Dear Alfonsina,

I don't want to bother you while you are on vacation in Italy with your brother. Everything is fine here. Your boys are in good health and they are having fun. But I need your permission about something.
My husband Anthony came back to court, and he asked me to leave for our honeymoon immediately. Of course, if you give me permission, I won't leave your boys alone. Their governess will take care of them for few days until you'll be back. Ariadne and Rinaldo will be in good hands. I'm sorry for that..but everything happened fastly and I can't take a decision without your permission. Hope you are having a lovely time in Genoa. Greetings to the Duke.

Your humble servant
Margaret
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters bewteen Margaret Wyatt and Alfonsina Garcia   Letters bewteen Margaret Wyatt and Alfonsina Garcia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:30 am

Dear Margaret ,

Thank you for asking. You deserve that honeymoon after everything you faced with. I want you to go with your husband and enjoy as much as you can. Greetings to your husband.

Alfonsina Garcia
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Letters bewteen Margaret Wyatt and Alfonsina Garcia   Letters bewteen Margaret Wyatt and Alfonsina Garcia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Dear Alfonsina,

thank you for your permission. I promise that I'll tell you everything when I'll be back. Don't worry for your children. Enjoy your time in Italy. And thank you for the trust you always show me

Your loyal servant
Margaret
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters bewteen Margaret Wyatt and Alfonsina Garcia   Letters bewteen Margaret Wyatt and Alfonsina Garcia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters bewteen Margaret Wyatt and Alfonsina Garcia
Page 1 of 1