The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Guest Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Guest Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Room   Guest Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:21 pm

Royce sat next to her on bed. He shook his head and reached her hand again

It's alright, Madeline. It has been my fault. It has been..a moment of weakness. It can happens. Please don't feel guilty, cause you're not..

He said trying to catch her glance
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room   Guest Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:25 pm

I removed his hand from mine men always had weak desires. I am not one to judge you but next time it could happen with the wrong person. Now that I knew it happened to him frequently I felt a bit odd it wasn't really a kiss it was nothing. I want you to be happy Royce I shall always be your friend whatever our friendship consists of that remains to be seen. I gently removed my hand from his my back to him like a stern block now I really needed to be in France.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room   Guest Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:24 pm

Royce watched her removing his hand from hers. He sighed shooking his head

And I want you to be happy, Madeline. I..I know that my kiss made you confused. It's my fault and I'm sorry. But..you became so beautiful..I couldn't resist. In any case..it won't happen again..

He added lowering his eyes
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room   Guest Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:23 pm

I looked at him with a forlon hope placing my hand gently back in his. Forever is a long time for it to not happen again but thank you for calling me beautiful it has been awhile since I heard those words dance of a mans lips. I placed his strand of hair behind his ears with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room   Guest Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:19 pm

Royce smiled again. Her words were quite amusing

It's surely the first time you hear this word from me. But surely you've heard it from other men. I don't know how your brother acts with your suitors, but you're a young and innocent flower, Madeline. It's normal you're so..admired..

He answered almost whispering his last words
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room   Guest Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:43 pm

Their have been men who have told me but they were not as sincere enough about it as you. I whispered running my hand through his hair halting my fingers for just a second by his neck. You are fruit which is from the forbidden tree to kiss you is to eat a plum and sucking out it's inner juices. Now I was acting like a scarlet lady I was single and these were words from my mouth scorned to kiss his flames of fire.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room   Guest Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:15 pm

Royce smiled. Her words were not surprising him. He always knew that Madeline was infatuated with him, since their childood. He caressed her cheek softly

So you see me as..a forbidden fruit. I admit..that you were a forbidden fruit to me too. For long time. But you were my best friend's sister. And now I'm married..many things changed. I just want you to be happy, Madeline..

He whispered in a sweet tone
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room   Guest Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:19 am

I was not sure how to react to his words but I knew that he was married instead I just closed my eyes and held a hand up to silence him. If you knew all along then why not say I never thought you as cruel to do not let me know. Oh well I really must be going and I don't want us to part on bad terms until the next time. I held out my hand for him to kiss before he left the comfort of my other childhood friend Henri was much needed.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room   Guest Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:28 pm

Royce stood up holding her hand. He kissed it looking at her

Sorry for my behaviour, Madeline. I don't know what..but I really care for you and I only wish your happiness. I'll miss you..

He said, hoping to see a sign of forgiveness or friendship into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room   Guest Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:49 pm

I didn't look at him I gazed elsewhere as he kissed my hand. If you care about me then you have a funny way of showing it. My eyes were stern as I looked at him trying to fool a Princess was a very bad mistake especially this one.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room   Guest Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 pm

Royce felt even more surprised by her words. He frowned

What do you mean? I really care about you, Madeline. I never lied to you. I thought you knew it..

He said, not leaving his eyes from her
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room   Guest Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:52 pm

I felt uneasy and that a confrontation would happen if I did not leave this room. He was very persistent in staying otherwise he would of left by now. I stood to my full height locking my eye's with his. No I thought that you were just humouring me as I am young an have a certain attraction to you which is evident.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room   Guest Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:39 pm

Royce looked elsewhere not hiding his amused smile. Then he turned to her again

This attraction was evident since our youth, Madeline. We both grow up, and it's natural feeling attraction for each other. I just mean..that you don't have to feel guilty. And..I'm aware of being married. I would never ask you to be..my mistress. Cause I have too much respect for you..

He took a deep breath

But I think it's time for me to leave. You need to rest before leaving and..I'm sorry if I have confused you..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room   Guest Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:46 pm

I frowned I was even more confused now it wasn't even a proper kiss just a little tap of the lips much to my annoyance. I stood irritated by his word of mistress. A mistress? I always thought that you would never take a mistress. How dare you any man would be honoured to have a princess as a mistress! If you are evidently unhappy being married I am sure Henry will dissolve it for you he can do that now he is head of church. I opened the door for him to leave I was brimming with anger.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room   Guest Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:13 pm

Royce opened his mouth to say something as she opened the door. Clearly she misunderstood his words. So he finally spoke

Madeline..I didn't mean that. I said the contrary. I'm not unhappy in my marriage and I have no need a mistress. I just meant..alright, I'm sorry. Forgive me, I just tried to be nice. I wish you a good travel. And..if I won't receive any letter from you..I'll understand. Good evening..

With these words he bowed and left the room. He didn't want arguing with her. But he didn't want getting things worse. And he secretely hoped that she will think about him in France
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room   Guest Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:00 pm

I was going to call him back but what would be the use I would of course write to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room   Guest Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guest Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3