The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Clock Tower's Entrance

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

Clock Tower's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

silent *siiting inthe Clock Tower trying to find some peace away from Court, saddness still enfolds me , my sion has gone but I have Geoffery; a blush colours my cheek as I sit, I dont care much for the kings attenttions any more, I wrap my arms around myself half comferting and half wanting to be warm , smiling I realise its the same damb thing!!*
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:10 am

I went out to get some fresh air and some how I ended up at the clock tower. I looked up and the clock read 9pm. It wasn't too late although I thought I would stay out a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Lenore Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Lenore Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:46 am

Lenore looked up at the sky. Her father had only given her a limited time....so she was to find a man quickly. She sighed, and saw a handsome man. He was not far from her. "Hello," she continued," I am Lenore Hoffman. And, you are?"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:33 am

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a voice, I turned around and saw a beautiful woman. "Hello, my lady i'm Anthony, Anthony Knivert." I said still astonished by her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Lenore Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Lenore Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:49 am

Lenore curtsied, and smiled. He was quite good looking. She knew her family would be proud of her. But, she had to slowly lure him in. Then, her families plan for her shall begin. "It is good to meet you, Lord Knivert," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:53 pm

I stand and admire her as she introduces herself "It's a pleasure to meet you, Lady Hoffman. Tell me what is a beautiful woman like yourself doing out here?" I asked as I stood close to her.
Back to top Go down
Lenore Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Lenore Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Lenore looked at him shyly, and smiled. "I would not say I am beautiful," she continued," but, I have come out here for the peace and, quiet." She smirked, and looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:57 am

I stroked her long hair, and as it ran through my fingers I looked at her. "My lady you are being modest, you are very beautiful." I said as I then took my over coat off and draped it around her shoulders. "I find it to be somewhat of a place of solace out here. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Lenore Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Lenore Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Lenore felt his hands run through her hair, and she loved it when people did that. "Thank you. My lord, you are too kind," Lenore said to him. As, he placed her overcoat around her shoulders......Lenore smiled happily. "I do enjoy the solace. It's very nice, and it gives me time to think. Thank you for lending me your overcoat," she said to him.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Queen White goes to the Clock tower to wait her new friend Grimhilda Tepes, Queen of Romania.She hopes everything could go well between them and set a good aliance *smiles and breath deeply trying to look beautiful when her new wonderful friend come
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:16 pm

cheers **looking up as all goes on around me I see a beautiful queen before me she looks as lost as I do I gently stand and look at her thinking to myself how I may have known her in another time or place she reminds me of an Aunt a long time ago gently speaking*

Dear lady white how do you fare this day lovely Queen [b]
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:36 am

White Kanosis wrote:
Queen White goes to the Clock tower to wait her new friend Grimhilda Tepes, Queen of Romania.She hopes everything could go well between them and set a good aliance *smiles and breath deeply trying to look beautiful when her new wonderful friend come
Grimhilda was finally free from her chambers. She wanted to gain more allies, and she figured she could gain more Western allies, too. She told her maids to go somewhere else. Grimhilda prefered to be by herself. The Romanian Queen walked throught the plush gardens, and up the stairs. There before her were two women. She could tell who the royal was.....and figured the one girl was her maid. "Hello.....are you Queen White? I am Grimhilda," she said walking to her.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:12 am

she smiles when the lady in grey dress talks to her 'Oh, I'm fine..just waiting for a friend myy lady, thankyou vry much' *smiles again and then remember she needs ladies in waiting and asks her 'Are you someone's lady in waiting? because I need maids darling, excuse me if you consider the question is rude...I'm Queen White, from Alderia'

While she's talking she sees a wonderful woman walking towards them, she realizes she's the queen of Romania 'Indeed I am queen White, my dearest queen Grimhilda Tepes' she smiles widly
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:58 am

Grimhilda smirked as she heard the Queen of Alderia's voice. "Your Majesty," she replied curtsying. Grimhilda folded her hands together, and she looked at Queen White, and smiled. "Tell me about yourself," Grimhilda asked Queen White.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:59 am

Sits down on a bank holding her hands 'well dear about me? I'm Queen of Alderia, I've ruled many hours myself because my ex husband desappeared, and now I'm married again' she smiles 'what about you?'
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Grimhilda watched as Queen White gripped her hands. She knew it was a gesture of kindness, but she was never one to be quite 'affectionate,' but she gripped White's hands back. And, she nodded and listened as White told her story. She moved with White and sat down. "I have been widowed twice. And, I have two daughters," she continued,"I am sorry for your loss."

Last edited by Grimhilda Tepes on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:34 am

'Oh I am so sorry for you my darling' she says wubbing her sheek softly when she talks about her husbands 'But luckily you hae daughters' smiles widely *I'd love to have daughters and sons too' smiles thinking about that wonderful idea 'but well...I am here in England because my husband is at war and sadly, I don't know if he wll come back' sayys with sadness in her voice
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Grimhilda would have rather had sons than daughters. Samantha and Aubrey have brought her nothing but, trouble and they had pluck the final feather. She was now after them. Those two had disobeyed her, and now they would see how dangerous their mother could be. Grimhilda clenched her fists, and bit her bottom lip. She smiled as Queen White rubbed her cheek, and nodded as she listened to her. "Yes children are very wonderful. I do not know what I would do if my girls ever disappeared," Grimhilda said to her. She looked as Queen White frowned. Grimhilda felt a little bad for her, and she usually never felt bad for anyone. But, this time it was different which scared her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:44 pm

sitting watching all the ladies and gents talking smiling to myself as I keep my own company , theres something in the air and I watch still smiling at the fact its such a wonderful life , the Kings Mistress now a Mistress of a servant, Laughing out loud which brings glances of the other occupents of the tower still if I was turned out of my kingdom in a petty coat I would find my place to rule albeit it a servents arms, sadness for a moment and then looks I sit back down waiting for some one maybe to talk to , to share the wonderful moment with ...............................
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:10 am

'Oh my dearest friend and Queen Grimhilda' she says and smiles looking into her eyes 'don't worry for me, I just hope one day, I could have children, my husband has disappeared, actually he was fightening at war but I fear he doesn't want to come back to my arms, I don't know why but that is what I think' sighs deeply and holds tightely Queen Grimhilda's hands, then smiles and rubs her hands softly in affection 'Having someone like you, a wonderful friend like you, is a balm for this lonely Queen' smiles again looking deeply into her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:10 am

Grimhilda looks at the young maiden next to Queen White. She looked at the young maiden and said to her," I'm Grimhilda Tepes, Queen of Romania. And, you are?" She turned back to face White. "It is lovely we are great friends already," she said smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:54 am

Se also looks at the young maiden and says softly 'I am Queen White, from Alderia' smiles back to her, and then looks at Grimhillda and says happily 'yes we are ! so if you need something just tell me dear...and when I'll back to my kingdom you can visit me someday, it would be a honor'
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:36 am

"My dear Romania needs more allies. We are kind people, and we do our best to help serve others. But, please it would be wonderful ror your country, and my country to become close friends," she replied to her happily. Grimhilda folded her arms over he chest, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:16 am

Queen White listens to Queen Grimhilda and smiles happily when she talk about friendship, hugs hr tightely and says 'Oh yes my darling, I am sure it will be! It will be great having an aliance with a Queen who belongs to such an important family' softly squeezes her hands in affection
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:48 am

"Is there more about you? I would love to know," she said happily. Grimhilda hugged and kissed her new friend back. She pointed to the fountian. "Come let us go, find a new place to walk," she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower's Entrance   Clock Tower's Entrance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clock Tower's Entrance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next