The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Athena's Chamber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:58 pm

Athena's Chamber IMG_1591
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:43 am

Charlotte passed her new lady's room and decided to check in on her. She was not one to be very formal and besides, if the girl was going to be serving her she wished for a camaraderie between them at least. She knocked and announced herself. "Madonna Athena, 'tis Countess Charlotte."
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:57 pm

Athena was washing her face all her thoughts were lost as she splashed the water over her face with her hands letting it run of her chin. The still of the afternoon came to a abrupt stop as the countess announced herself. Drying her face Athena went and opened the door with a gracious smile. Countess Charlotte, what a pleasure it is to see you. Would you like to come in if I knew that I was to receive a visit from you I would of been more decent for you.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:25 pm

She smiled as she entered. "I hope you don't mind, and I hope I wasn't disturbing you. I think you will find that casualness is one of my favorite things. Only in public will I expect a more civilized air." She studied the girl, finding her very pretty and exotic looking. "I envy you. I remember my very first day here. I was just a child then, only twelve years old and completely in awe of the palazzo, of the city, of life itself. I hope you will truly enjoy your time here. Where is it that you hail from, Athena? What place do you call home?"
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:44 pm

My lady had certainly led an excited life you could tell that she was in love with Venice she had probably yet to learn about it's dark side yet. She was polite and very open so it was at least I could do to be honest back. Venice is my home my lady. I was born and raised here. My story is slightly different my mother died when I was very young my farther did not know what to do with me so when I started to blossom into a young lady he kept me in my bedroom. Saying it out loud made it sound crazy like I was insane. He didn't want me to ruin myself like others. It was very boring until a family moved in across the lake from us and I caught the eye of a young man who helped me escape my farther. That night I went to a masked ball and I truly felt alive that night.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:18 pm

"I am sorry for the loss of your mother," she said quietly. "I lost mine too when I was younger. One day she left my family and never came back. For all I know she's either remarried, or at the bottom of the vast blue sea." Charlotte began to feel sad again so she squared her shoulders and smiled. "I'm pleased to hear you are Venetian through and through. You shall not, I hope, miss your bedroom-slash-prison. But tell me more of this young man you speak of. Was it love?"
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:04 am

I nodded in understanding how she felt my eye's grew brighter when she mentioned her mother how exciting to just run away with love. Most women in Venice ran away as they meet a man who could offer them a life of utter freedom especially the most artistic men. No I shall not miss it my farther just wanted to protect me I guess. The masked ball awoken my third eye. They say we all have one commonly it's inbetween the two eye's. That night I met a man he swept me of my feet paraded me like I was a diamond that sparkled in a chandelier. I never felt so alive the music flowing through my body making me feel I was floating on air. Oh yes I wish to relive that great night.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:15 am

This young woman had so much passion for life and Charlotte could truly relate and respect it. She imagined they would get on nicely. "This young man you speak of, is he still in Venice?" she asked, a glimmer of an idea in her head as to bringing the lovers together again.
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:46 am

He was still in Italy but he was a man that liked to travel the world so nobody could hold him down in a country for to long. I tried to smile but I could tell that my lady could of once of felt what I feel. You seem to know me quiet well and yet I have said only little words. He is still in Italy yes. People say he has a notorious reputation but I don't see that and who doesn't have a past.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:14 am

"You are right on that," Charlotte smiled warmly. "We all do have pasts, but I have learned to be proud of mine." With a sympathetic look she nodded to Athena. "Why are you not with him, if I may ask? Why become lady in waiting to a foreign duchess whom even the Venetian people do not trust yet, rather than in the arms of your man, gallivanting across Europe?"
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:11 pm

I to was also proud of the people I had met and associated myself with I was not going to let anyone tell me how to live my life. Because I am not yet done with Venice and Venice is not yet done with me either. I gave a little smirk thinking of what this land had instore for me. Even if I could I can't have the man I love their are powerful people who would seperate us for eternity. I have learned this no one is happy unless they are bringing somebody else down sad but true. Looking out the window I sighed before casting my eye's back to Charlotte. I trust you I tend not to listen to what others have to say I prefer to get to know the person.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:51 am

"It is a city that pulls you, isn't it?" she replied with an almost fierce eagerness. Her eyes sparkled a deep blue as she dwelled on Venice. "Do you really think there are no such things as miracles? Because sometimes that is what it takes for two to be together. I'm no nun, but I like to think a higher hand guides us all when we feel lost." A deep warm laugh from the pit of her belly came from Charlotte and she smiled at Athena like an old friend. "I'm glad you trust me. I will do all I can to keep that trust, since I feel that is something you don't give freely."
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:36 pm

I am in love with Venice, it has a lot to offer for a young woman looking for an inspiration. I was relieved that Charlotte felt so comfortable to laugh in my presence, it was not that often that a charge and her ward bonded. I do trust people but I am very wary of those who want just so they can have favours bestowed onto them. Do you have any little darlings I love children.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:34 pm

"No doubt inspiration will reach you here. I love to have all sorts of interesting and enlightened people here to visit. Artists, writers, scientists, all kinds. I love to be surrounded by people who take an interest in what the world has to teach us," she said with an excited voice, almost as if she was a child again. "I have a son from my previous marriage," Charlotte said with a hint of sadness in her voice. "His name is Henry, he is growing up so very quickly." Each day he looked more and more like his father.
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:59 am

You have a son. I asked my tone a bit high pitched than usual. Children were much more grown up than adults at the best of times. I noticed her sadness could it be that she was now a widow? I had to trend carefully. I am sorry to hear that lady Charlotte how long has it been.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:44 pm

Charlotte looked blankly at Athena then it struck her that she likely thought Charlotte was a widow. She softly smiled and shook her head. "Henry's father and I are divorced," she explained. "He is still growing accustomed to it, but I want my son to have a wonderful childhood, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:39 pm

Athena gave a apologetic smile but she was very glad that Charlotte was not a widow. She was to young and beautiful to have such a fate upon her. I think you are a determined lady so no doubt Henry will have a great childhood.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 10:17 pm

"Sometimes when I watch him play, he reminds me of his papa. He's rambunctious and loves to run, to swordfight with the wooden practice sword I bought him, and at other times he's quiet and thoughtful, lost in a book or asking questions about the universe. He'll make a great scholar someday, and when he's old enough.." Charlotte got quiet and teary eyed. "Forgive my sentimental state." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 10:42 pm

Athena smiled she could tell that little Henry would be great fun to have around here. Your son sounds like a delight, I look forward to meeting the little treasure. Athena said happily as she know could imagine her days would now be full up and she was glad for it. Don't apologise for showing emotion! I shall not judge you.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 4:29 pm

Charlotte smiled as her tears dried and clasped Athena's hands. "You have a lot of heart. Never lose that. It's rare that I find a friend who understands. I hope you can make yourself at home here, and some comfort from your heartache."
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:49 am

I am glad that you lady Charlotte, has seen the goodness of my heart. For I normally open it up to the wrong type of person. Athena knew that they would become friends and it was mainly down to mutual respect. But she would never forget that Charlotte was her boss firstly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 3:58 pm

Charlotte smiled and sighed as she stood, smoothing out her lightweight gown. "You do have a good heart, Aletta. And I believe you're strong enough to keep it hidden in circumstances that would otherwise leave you helpless."
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 11:43 pm

Athena was touched by her compliment. It was true though she could actually defend herself and others. Actually I did have some fencing lessons. So me rest assured no one shall harm you either. You never know whom or who you might meet on the streets of Venice. She smiled as she stood after her mistress.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 2:18 am

"Fencing lessons!" Charlotte repeated with awe. "Then I'm twice as lucky to have you with me. Are there any other surprises about you I should know?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Athena's Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Chamber   Athena's Chamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena's Chamber
Page 1 of 1