The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

mon joli jardin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

mon joli jardin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mon joli jardin   mon joli jardin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:23 pm

I giggled fanning myself vigorously as I admitted such things.

'My husband has never shown his jealous side before. As he stood before me revealing this side all I saw was a forbidden fruit waiting for me to take. They say that a marriage can grow dry and shrivel up but I beg to differ where their is love a marriage will grow stronger.'
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

PostSubject: Re: mon joli jardin   mon joli jardin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 4:39 am

"It certainly sounds as though you have built such a strong foundation of love with your husband the duke. I pray God blesses you both and gives you His abundant graces," Alice smiled, thinking of her own happy marriage.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: mon joli jardin   mon joli jardin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:26 pm

'Oh I am certainly not bragging about my marriage. Every marriage is simply different trying to find a balance is key.'

I wrapped a shawl around my shoulders pouring the last remains of the tea.

'Do you and Thomas have any other plans while you are in Scotland. We also have Lady Prue the wife of Thomas Cramner her as well.'
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: mon joli jardin   mon joli jardin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 4:29 pm

I brought Ursula outside to one of my favorite parts of the garden. I could see she wanted to talk to me and no one ever bothered me here. I only hoped that whatever was on her mind I could help with.

"What did you wish to talk to me about dear? Are you not happy in Scotland. "
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: mon joli jardin   mon joli jardin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:29 am

" Yes my lady I am indeed happy here and you have shown me great kindness, but It is a man."

I look around hoping no one else was around.

"I have had word from Sir Francis Bryan, a messager brought me this letter."
I reach into my dress pocket and pull out a piece of parchment and slowly hand it over to Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: mon joli jardin   mon joli jardin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 5:46 pm

I waved a hand dismissively knowing that no one dare interrupt our private talk here. I gasped as she told me her news rather in amazement actually they had hidden their blossoming love well. A smile formed eager to hear all about it where they met and the usual.

"Does he make you a happy lady Ursula"

I took the parchment of paper rolling it out so we could both read it together.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: mon joli jardin   mon joli jardin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 12:43 pm

"Yes he makes me happy but he is "   I looked at Mary And I quietly said " he is married."

I stepped closer as we both read the parchment, it was from a messanger asking for me to meet Sir Francis. "He has found me Mary, he had some of his men searching for me."
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: mon joli jardin   mon joli jardin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 7:55 am

I placed a gentle hand on top of hers it must be hard to be so caught up about a man whom she cared for so much.

"Go to him, he obviously has gone to great lengths to see you I think you should hear him out. But remember Ursula the ball is always in your court you hold all the cards until he separates from his wife I wish to see you happy."

I felt sorry for Francis especially being cousins to all the Howard's, which seemed to enjoy inbreeding at least Anne Boleyn was nothing like them which was a relief.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: mon joli jardin   mon joli jardin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:51 am

I looked up at Mary as she placed her hand on mine, I listened as Mary spoke.

"I have fought men of so easily before but he has made me feel different Mary why is this?"

looking confused I turn the parchment over in my hands, I knew his wife could cause me great shame if she found out he was here and looking for me.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: mon joli jardin   mon joli jardin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 8:55 am

"l it I think they call it love Ursula the ship as they say is docked in your corner it is now up to you to set the sail in the direction you wish to go."

I tentatively placed my hand on top of hers and gave my best reassuring smile. Some people had never experienced love, perhaps this was her first time in feeling this way towards a man.

"It could be worse, you could've had an arranged marriage like I did after all these years I'm still not sure I am the one Duke Westmoreland wants."
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: mon joli jardin   mon joli jardin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 4:57 pm

I giggled a little at her saying but I knew what she ment and Mary was wise so I smiled knowing what I must do, I was going to go to him and tell him how I feel before he leaves again.

"Mary I see how he looks at you, It's like no one else is in the room when it's just you and he." Looking at Mary I thought I would be brave enough to Mention her brother.
"Have you spoken to the King Henry and his soon to be wife? I have heard he is having a summer party and you normally visit him on such occasions ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mon joli jardin   mon joli jardin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mon joli jardin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2