The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letter To Duke of Westmoreland.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Letter To Duke of Westmoreland. Empty
PostSubject: Letter To Duke of Westmoreland.   Letter To Duke of Westmoreland. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:11 pm

Royce,
I never got to go to France after all she came to Scotland. Her story so far is one that at first confused me as I am sure it would do you to. She has dark hair not as dark as mine but we don't look a like. She would like to know more about her family I guess I shall try to fill her in. If she met you I am sure that she would miss your company.

M.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Letter To Duke of Westmoreland.   Letter To Duke of Westmoreland. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:26 pm

My dear Madeline,
I don't know why, but I had the feeling that you never reached France. If this Janet Stewart came to Scotland, things will be easier to find out the truth. This situation is very funny.  I never met her, but let me say that no one has your beautiful dark hairs. But, talking seriously, if you think she is a liar, maybe you should inform your brother about that. And whatever happens, I'll be always here to support you

Your loyal friend
Royce

Last edited by Royce Westmoreland on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Letter To Duke of Westmoreland.   Letter To Duke of Westmoreland. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:31 pm

My dear Royce,

A trip to France would of been nice her story is that of one that confuses me it turns out that she is in actual fact our half sister the story is confusing and one that hurts my head. She does have an angelic face but I know that you don't like angelic ladies. I think that this matter is of urgent need of your assistance so you might have to come to me.. I mean us for support naturally.

Your loving friend
Madeline.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Letter To Duke of Westmoreland.   Letter To Duke of Westmoreland. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:20 pm

My beloved Madeline,
I told you no to trust her. If her story is so confused, then probably it's not true. But don't worry. She can't harm you and your right to the throne is safe.
I'm actually busy with my babies's Christening. It has been a very beautiful and touching ceremony, and I missed you there. Now my duty is to entartain the godparents who travelled a lot to reach us.
I promise I'll reach you as soon as possible. And in the meanwhile, I send you my deep affection.
Take care

Your loyal friend
Royce
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Letter To Duke of Westmoreland.   Letter To Duke of Westmoreland. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:02 pm

Royce,

Your affection has been deeply received and cherished I shall let you go back to your christening and shall write again soon.

M
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Letter To Duke of Westmoreland.   Letter To Duke of Westmoreland. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 2:24 pm

My dear friend Royce,

It has been a while since we have last spoken. Janet is still residing her with me. I have a feeling that their is more to her than meets the eye as they day. I hope that she will in time open up to me about such things I just hope she isn't in trouble.

How are you these days I hope that all is well with you and your family.

Your friend

Madeline.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Letter To Duke of Westmoreland.   Letter To Duke of Westmoreland. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:49 pm

My dearest Madeline,

I'm happy to hear that you and lady Janet finally get on well. I remember you had many doubts about her origins. But if you feel safe and happy, I'm happy for you.
I'm very well, and my twins are growing fastly. They are always hungry and Mary Rose is fine too. Recently my brother Stefan came to visit us. I'm sure you remember him. He always admired you during our childhood. But if he would see you now..he would remain speechless in front of your beauty..
I miss you very much. And I hope to see you soon

Sincerely
Your friend

Royce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter To Duke of Westmoreland.   Letter To Duke of Westmoreland. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter To Duke of Westmoreland.
Page 1 of 1