The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Bench in Bush Garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella Garcia
Duchess of Genoa
Isabella Garcia

Bench in Bush Garden Empty
PostSubject: Bench in Bush Garden   Bench in Bush Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Isabella Garcia
Duchess of Genoa
Isabella Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Bench in Bush Garden   Bench in Bush Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Isabella wanted to spend a pleasant afternoon. She remembered that in the gardens had favorite place- her beloved bench. As a little girl she like came back and wanted her favorite place to see again. Bella came to a place full of memories and sat down, closed eyes and muttered to herself,

"As if time had stopped."
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Bench in Bush Garden   Bench in Bush Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:19 pm

My mind had been on Juan since the first time I met him. I was slightly annoyed that he had gone to England without even a goodbye but that was me always trying to see the good in people even when they were in fault. I was not even aware of where I was going until I came across a beautiful piece of land the breeze was most welcomed as I turned to my I saw a lady young perhaps my age but I knew she was a Garcia I decided to be nice. If only we could freeze time in the most loveliest of moments but then we would have no memories mind if I join you.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Garcia
Duchess of Genoa
Isabella Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Bench in Bush Garden   Bench in Bush Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:46 pm

Isabella opened her eyes and smiled broadly. She never seen face of this lady, but she wanted to know her more.

"You're right. But unfortunately it's impossible. Yes, sit down next to me, please. I'm Isabella Garcia, but call me just Bella."
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Bench in Bush Garden   Bench in Bush Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:50 am

I froze slightly as I heard her name she must be related to the man that currently made my heart flutter like a pair of dove wings. I walked slowly around running my fingers through the grass. You may call me Athena I have never met somebody who preferred to be called Bella before tell me how did that come about.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Garcia
Duchess of Genoa
Isabella Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Bench in Bush Garden   Bench in Bush Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:04 pm

Isabella noticed that the lady is in a quandary. Among her friends she was called only as 'Bella', but this lady was very surprised. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't want to scare you. I've lived some time away from home with cousins​​. Therefore I prefer the nickname. Among the girls I heard only this nickname. I'm pleased to meet you, Lady Athena." Bella smiled and pointed to a place beside her. "Sit down next to me, please. I miss the company very much."
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Bench in Bush Garden   Bench in Bush Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:21 pm

I smiled sitting beside her a very pleasant young lady and I knew I could be friends with her. You did not scare me I have never heard of the name Bella before it translates as beautiful that I know. When she mentioned living with family I brightened up taking the muslin cloth of my head. That sounds like a very lovely time you had with you're family do they live far your cousins.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Garcia
Duchess of Genoa
Isabella Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Bench in Bush Garden   Bench in Bush Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:41 pm

Isabella felt perfectly. After returning to home nobody was so pleasant as Athena. I'll have to see her more, she thought and smiled nicely. "I don't know if you know anyone of my family. But seems to me that my siblings forgot talk about me." Bella shrugged with shoulders gently and laughed. "Thank you very much for compliment. I really appreciate each beautiful words that concern me." She looked at the butterfly that flew around her and said, "My relatives live in Florence. It's a beautiful city." Bella smiled and asked somewhat curiously, "Do you live here long? I don't remember you."
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Bench in Bush Garden   Bench in Bush Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:54 pm

How horrid for your own family not to mention you to anyone, I gave her a sympathetic glance to me she was lovely to talk to. I have met your brother Juan but the topic never made it to family. If you ever feel lonely come to Venice I loved butterflies I looked around wondering if their was a nest of them. Born in Venice all my life the day my mother passed was the day my life would change.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Garcia
Duchess of Genoa
Isabella Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Bench in Bush Garden   Bench in Bush Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:51 pm

"Juan is a very pleasant companion. You can talk with him about anything." Isabella smiled. Always loved time spent with siblings, but when she went to Florence, everything has changed. Now it seemed to her that missed something important in their lives. "Venice? About this city I heard many wonderful things. One of my cousins ​​told me that was there. She is very curious girl. But I'm not so lucky to visit this city. I believe that you missing your hometown."
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Bench in Bush Garden   Bench in Bush Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:40 am

You can always visit Venice lady Charlotte can always use some guests. I answered honestly wishing I could help what ever plagued her mind. If you don't mind me asking what makes your mind sad.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Garcia
Duchess of Genoa
Isabella Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Bench in Bush Garden   Bench in Bush Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:14 pm

Isabella immediately liked to this idea. When she'll find the right moment, she must going to Venice. She didn't need long decision-making. "I'll be glad when we meet there again. Lady Charlotte is so lucky that you're in her home. She must appreciate you as her best friend." Bella nodded and wished to have someone as was Athena in her closeness. "Oh yes, something bothers me. Sometimes it seems to me that I missed something important while I was gone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bench in Bush Garden   Bench in Bush Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bench in Bush Garden
Page 1 of 1