The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Balcony

Go down 
+4
Mary Rose Tudor
George Boleyn
Noelle Hoffman
Anthony Knivert
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

The Balcony - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Thomas while feeling tense from Knivert's presence because he sense that he is obviously interesting in his so beautiful little sister and he don't like the idea of this man alone with her trying to seduce in his absence, but on the other he don't want either to deprieve his sister of meeting people around court, as long as it don't seem too scrabrous in his view, he smile sweetly to her sister.

Allright, Margie, I am letting you alone.

He briefly hug her and kiss her cheek, then add in a whisper.

I will not be far, if ever he bother you.

Then he turn back and in his walk to return indoor, glancing to Knivert with a intense glance, the air suspicious, he tell him.

She is my sister and very precious to me, so I advice you to be very respectuous with her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Once Thomas left, she looked at the man and smiled "I'm sorry, my lord...but my brother is very protective to me. He didn't mean being rude. My name is Margaret...Margaret Wyatt. And he is the famous poet. But maybe...you both already know each other?" She asked curiously, looking at his handsome face
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:50 am

I knew Thomas only meant well, and I knew the he probably had heard the rumors about me and my liaisons. I then looked at him seriously. "I only mean well Thomas" I then turned back to this lovely lady. "It's a pleasure to meet you lady Wyatt. I never knew Thomas had a sister." I said with a smile. She was the most beautiful woman I had seen in quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Margaret giggled, blushing a bit "As you see...he has, my lord. But as I told you, he is too protective to share me to everyone. Especially in court. I...still know few people here..." She replied softly, without removing her eyes from him
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:49 am

She had a very cute laugh "Well i'm honored to meet you, and I'm glad he left us alone for a while at least" I said jokingly. "If I would have known Thomas had a sister I may have befriended him. We just know each other from being around court." I say as I admired her features.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Margaret laughed softly "Oh...you're a good flatterer, my lord. Do you act in such way with every women you meet?" She asked with a teasing smile, pretending to look elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:24 pm

I smiled at her, then took her hand and kissed it. I looked up at her. "No, my lady I only charm the special ones" I said with wink.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Margaret blushed as he kissed her hand. She could feel the warmth of his mouth on her skin. She smiled "Thank you, my lord. I don't know what to say...Can I know your name?" She asked almost whispering, staring at him
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:33 am

I looked up at her, but still held her hand. "Oh forgive me, you had me so distracted that I have forgotten to introduce myself. I am Anthony Knivert." I said as a light breeze blew through her hair and I could see her face a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Margaret smiled and curtsied again "I'm very pleased to meet you, lord Knivert..." She just could whisper, staring back into his eyes. She was finding him very handsome but she tried not to show this to him
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:46 am

I smiled as she curtsied. "Well now that we are acquainted properly, can you tell me a little bit about yourself?" I asked asked as I leaned over the edge and rested my elbows on the side.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Margaret looked at him and leaned softly her hand on edge of balcony too "Oh...there is no too much to say, my lord. I always lived at Allington Castle with my brother, far from court. After my parents died, Thomas acted like a father to me. Since he is a poet admired by King, I decided to visit court. And now...I'm lady in waiting to the Duchess of Genoa, lady Alfonsina Garcia..." She explained with an innocent smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:44 am

I listened intently as she told me of her time before she came to court. She then mentioned that she was a Lady in waiting to Alfonsina. I tired not to look nervous at mention of my past love's name. "Ah so you know the Duchess well?" I asked although I knew she would not speak ill of me, nor I her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:33 pm

Margaret nodded, still smiling "Yes, my lord. Lady Alfonsina took me into her household as I came to court. She is a very kind and gracious lady, and I'm very grateful to her. Even if...she has a sad past, I think. She lost her son...and her love, I suppose..." She explained. Then she looked curiously at him "Do you know her too, lord Kinivert?" She asked, looking carefully at his face
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:36 pm

I lowered my eyes as she spoke of Alfonsina and her lost child, our lost child. I then looked back at her. "Yes I do know her, she is a good friend of mine." I said as my heart ached to know how much pain I put her though. "I'm glad you have become close with her, she is a wonderful person."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Margaret noticed that there was sadness in his words. She looked at his thoughtful face and smiled, nodding slowly "Indeed, my lord. I feel very lucky of being so close to her. She seems happy, now. You surely know that she recently married with lord Thomas Craven. Oh...but I haven't seen you at wedding cerimony..." She added innocently. Then she lowered her blue eyes, feeling that probably he knew much more about Alfonsina...
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:18 am

"Well I am a gentleman of the privy chamber and I have many responsibility's to attend to so I was not able to attend the wedding." I said as finding out Alfonisa was married had struck me hard. "Well I do not wish to speak of Alfonisa anymore. I would like focus more on you." I said and then took her hand and kissed it softly while looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Margaret smiled as he kissed her hand. She noticed he was trying to change topic, wondering why. Though, she decided to follow his suggestion and couldn't avoid to stare at his deep eyes "Oh...as I told you, my life is not so interesting as yours, my lord. I already told you everything. But...I could allow you to know me better, if this pleases you..." She said softly. Then she turned her eyes elsewhere "Tomorrow I'll be at Blacfriars to attend Trial with my brother. Will you be there too, sir Anthony?" She asked, turning to him again with a bright smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:20 am

She had such beautiful eyes they were hard not to notice. "No , my lady I find your life very interesting. Like you said quite different than mine." I said still finding myself looking at her and nowhere else. "Yes, I will be at the trial. His majesty is a good friend of mine and wants me there for moral support. Perhaps afterward we can meet up in a more private setting?" I asked looking at her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Margaret looked down and couldn't avoid to giggle after his words "I hope we can, my lord. I mean...if I'll have my brother's permission. As you noticed, he is rather jealous of every man he sees around me..." She answered, raising her eyes to him again
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:48 pm

I smiled and laughed."I have no problem with Thomas, he does not bother me. It's you that has my attention, my lady." I said as I once again kissed her hand longing to know what it was like to kiss her lips.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Margaret smiled as he kissed her hand again "Thank you, my lord. I don't think I deserve such attentions...but I thank you for that..." She whispered, looking at his handsome face
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:20 am

"My lady, your being much too modest. You most certainly deserve all the attention in the world." I said as I stood closer to her and could smell her wonderful perfume. "Your very beautiful, tell me why is that you are not spoken for yet?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Margaret looked surprised at him as he came closer. She tried to smile, hoping to hide her nervousism "What do you mean...my lord?" She asked whispering while blushing a bit
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:41 am

I took her hand and laced her fingers between mine. "Well I mean...why hasn't your father or Thomas betrothed you to some wealthy suitor?" I asked as I felt privileged to be the man in her presence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Balcony
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next