The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

A Announcement For Everyone To See

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfonso di Calabria
Duke of Bisceglie and Sermoneta
Alfonso di Calabria

A Announcement For Everyone To See Empty
PostSubject: A Announcement For Everyone To See   A Announcement For Everyone To See I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:12 pm

I wished to let you all know I had no intention of replacing no one or anyones character, I had no intention of any of that, I have come under a understanding that so much fuel to the fire had been thrown upon my arrival, for that I wished to apologize for it, I have come for the same purpose of everyone else, to come here and have fun, to enjoy and meet new people and make new friends. Alfonso I sware to you I am not here to replace you in any way and I hope we may come to a understanding with this. I am really a nice guy, really I am and despite everything which happens I come baring respect for all of you, that takes a lot for a person in my position to do in the end. I am aware my character had created some confusion, some misunderstandings between us all and that wasn't my intention of that happening,

My character he never knew his mother, in fact she died when he was born, he never knew her name. Being a illegitimate son, his father did claim him as his own, His wife who he married was illegitimate like himself who is a Duke of Calabria, with that a union was made and he had first a son then after a daughter, his wife had a illegitimate son who he claimed as his own as well. He did many good deeds for others and was very much loved, but when jealousy from Alfonso d'Este became a problem, Alfonso d'Este made his attack on him and murdered him in the room while he was resting, he has one sibling only, a sister who is a duchess, he is the younger sibling of all the siblings he has which of course he only has one sibling.

he dies and is buried in Calabria, his daughter found him dead and his daughter Rosalina later married into the Hapsburg family after marrying a Plantagenet who's marriage was short lived. Alfonso is a grandfather to 6 Plantagenet children, 4 sons and 2 daughters and 4 Hapsburg children which are 2 sons and 2 daughters, he also becomes a great grandfather.

I might just put a twist to it where he actually lives but I may just leave his story the same as it is.

Again I am sorry for the misunderstanding and everything I have caused, in due time I am not sure if I will stay but at the same time I might stick around.... I want to stay but I guess I am scared to do so. I hope in time you all will understand what I am saying..

I did wish to point out, even though yes I am a Borgia fan, and that I do play him based off of Tom Fontana Borgia, I have him played more as a Original character then one of historic meaning, very few parts is according to the show, him and Joanna the Mad are very close, they got along very well and are close friends and cousins, he is of the Trastamara family but as i've said he never knew who his mother is but I am certain it isn't no Trogia Gazzela, just another of the King's mistresses he had but Alfonso never knew her comfort and love since she died the second he was born.

Nice to meet all of you and if I stick around then I do but I wished to let all of you know this.

Last edited by Alfonso di Calabria on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isabel Leigh
Lady-in-waiting
Isabel Leigh

PostSubject: Re: A Announcement For Everyone To See   A Announcement For Everyone To See I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Could you not post this so very openly? It makes our forum look very bad Rolling Eyes

You should post it in the out of roleplay section.

We actually lost the person who played Alfonso Aragon happy now?
Back to top Go down
Alfonso di Calabria
Alfonso di Calabria

PostSubject: Re: A Announcement For Everyone To See   A Announcement For Everyone To See I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:30 pm

My lady, in the contrary I had no intention on the Forum loosing him, I had no intention on replacing him either, I have posted this for everyone to see because of the simple fact I wanted to say sorry for everything, I wished to come to a agreement with everyone and work things out and especially say sorry to him too.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Leigh
Lady-in-waiting
Isabel Leigh

PostSubject: Re: A Announcement For Everyone To See   A Announcement For Everyone To See I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:40 pm

Yet he left because of you...
Back to top Go down
Alfonso di Calabria
Alfonso di Calabria

PostSubject: Re: A Announcement For Everyone To See   A Announcement For Everyone To See I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:47 pm

And I am truly sorry you've lost him, I didn't wish for him to leave. But I assure you all this happened due to one big misunderstanding, if their is anything I can do to get him back to all of you I would do so for all of you. Really I am a nice guy, I didn't intend on you loosing him and I didn't intend on replacing him in any way, all this caused a lot of confusion really it did and I apologize for everything.
Back to top Go down
Alfonso Aragon
Prince of Salerno
Alfonso Aragon

PostSubject: Re: A Announcement For Everyone To See   A Announcement For Everyone To See I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:52 pm

I've roleplayed on this forum for other a year. But their are certain users who make playing on here unbearable. I don't do drama neither does Charles. I don't feel welcomed on this forum any more. So you joining was the last and final straw for me. Enjy your time here as I did.
Back to top Go down
Alfonso di Calabria
Alfonso di Calabria

PostSubject: Re: A Announcement For Everyone To See   A Announcement For Everyone To See I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Alfonso, you are more then welcome to be here just as everyone else is. I wanted to tell you sorry for what i've done but I wished also that all this was known to you that I didn't come here to replace you or take your character from you. if we could come under some agreement between us and these people who adores you so much doesn't loose you, it would be worth it, you would be able to stay and enjoy yourself and so could everyone else.

I didn't intend on replacing you, taking your character or anything, but I hope you will stay at least, not for me but for your friends here who care about you.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: A Announcement For Everyone To See   A Announcement For Everyone To See I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Alfonso...you don't have to leave us, sweetie. Come on...send me a pm and talk with me. We'll solve everything.. Wink I love you
Back to top Go down
Alfonso di Calabria
Alfonso di Calabria

PostSubject: Re: A Announcement For Everyone To See   A Announcement For Everyone To See I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Yeah come on, you know you want to stay for those good wonderful friends of yours who adore you so much, they love you so much and I know for a fact your welcome here.

Don't let no one bring you down, your always welcome here no matter what. I promise you I am not here to take nothing from you, I am here for the same reasons you and everyone else is, that is to enjoy ourselves and have fun.

Come on, stay for those who love you and you adore also.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: A Announcement For Everyone To See   A Announcement For Everyone To See I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 5:00 am

Firstly Isabel, whoever you are. My father didn't come here to be treated as awfully as he was tonight, he shouldn't have to apologize for nothing but here he is doing so anyways he clearly cares of others feelings and here you are giving him the guilt trip, one misunderstanding occurred and yet here you are and others piling against him the very second of that short time he had arrived here. No one once cared for him except for a short few, he had nothing but troubles since he arrived here, it had been so unbearable he felt like not wanting to stay, is this how we wish for a forum where we come to be happy at should be like because I really think it shouldn't have to be this way, Alfonso you should stay, I believe you should for ones who care about you but honestly my father meant you no harm or anyone here any harm, so why must others be so mean to him. had it occurred to you he only wanted peace between you all and nothing more, friendship and happiness like all the rest of you. I will not stand here and watch my father be torn apart like this and fed to the wolves like fresh meat because you guys don't like him or how his character is.
Back to top Go down
Alfonso Aragon
Prince of Salerno
Alfonso Aragon

PostSubject: Re: A Announcement For Everyone To See   A Announcement For Everyone To See I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:43 am

Rosalina:- You knew full well that my character was already taken didn't you? This is a historical forum. Now I'm gonna tell everyone the true.

1. I took this character to help out another character who is Lucrezia Borgia.

2. On the very first day that I took this character you Rosalina had jumped down my neck and claimed to be my characters daughter. Alfonso never had a daughter I told you this and I'll be posting private messages.

3. Your character Rosalina is a work of fiction yet you bring historical characters into your characters fiction and I told you numerous times that I was not ok with this.

4. I believe Rosalina that you yourself due to the amount of messages you post. Had one of your friends create a character which is in fact my character due to the fact that you are bored. You are always complaining all the time. Users have offered to thread with you and did you reply to Mary Tudor?

5. Rosalina you can't change the Borgia history try as you might. I have been on here for long time but even when you joined I felt like I had to leave because you made me feel like I couldn't play my historical character here. All because you had created this massive fan fiction and changed history.

6. Why can't you just play in peace for the love of god. It's very insulting to read messages like I am sooo bored all the time.

8. I decided to leave to help out Charles. I know how hard he works for the sake of all players on this forum. This is not AU forum but a historical one. If my leaving keeps you and your friends Rosalina from bad mouthing this forum to other forums then I will do it. As I care more about this forum than to actually play in it.

If my leaving lets you be able to play the character how you wanted Rosalina then I'll do it. Cos I can't stand the constant moaning.

Back to top Go down
Alfonso Aragon
Prince of Salerno
Alfonso Aragon

PostSubject: Re: A Announcement For Everyone To See   A Announcement For Everyone To See I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 10:00 am

And for one thing Rosalina I am sick and tired of you accusing my character of not wanting to thread sick of it. No you were right I didn't want you as my characters daughter cos you aren't historical.

A Announcement For Everyone To See 2014-110

You complain about your friends not being able to play their characters. When you yourself never let me play mine.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: A Announcement For Everyone To See   A Announcement For Everyone To See I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Alfonso I do understand what your saying, I have accepted your character and have given up on any hope of you even being my father in rp, At that moment of those messages between us, I was new here wanting to make new friends, I didn't have any except for one and as far as Mary I am not sure if I replied to her or not. As far as you not wanting to thread I never asked you to thread with me to begin with except asking you if you would be my father on here.

I doubt Alfonso di Calabria will stay so you might as well do so, he already wanted to leave within the short hours of being here. the name calling against him, everyone being mean to him except for the short few who said welcome. Alfonso you might as well stay, these people care for you a lot and enough to give him the guilt trip of oh this is all your fault. honestly that doesn't give a person any high hopes and puts them down with just that. Your welcome to play your character how you like to, but as i've said at the time of that message I was just giving different ideas and I have also told you sorry for it long ago.
Back to top Go down
Alfonso di Calabria
Alfonso di Calabria

PostSubject: Re: A Announcement For Everyone To See   A Announcement For Everyone To See I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 3:03 pm

Alfonso, I must tell you sorry for everything, Keep your character do with him what you like you don't have to leave at all. I am leaving Forum for good and never returning, might as well stick around yourself for these people who care about you. I have no reason to stick around.

Bye.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: A Announcement For Everyone To See   A Announcement For Everyone To See I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 3:21 pm

It seems us roleplayers who do verses non historic aren't welcome here, Alfonso you made it loud and clear now, my coming here was obviously a mistake. it seems Alfonso di Calabria is leaving for good because he felt not wanted here, oh yes one more member lost because they don't want to be here.

I might as well remove mine too because I am in the same boat, its about time you opened your mouth and told me actually how much you hated me being here, oh you've made it loud and clear.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Announcement For Everyone To See   A Announcement For Everyone To See I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Announcement For Everyone To See
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENTRANCE :: Announcement-
Jump to: