The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Lady Catherine's Bedchambers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella Belmonte
Baroness Grey of Powys
Isabella Belmonte

Lady Catherine's Bedchambers Empty
PostSubject: Lady Catherine's Bedchambers   Lady Catherine's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Lady Catherine's Bedchambers Dsc02538
Back to top Go down
Isabella Belmonte
Baroness Grey of Powys
Isabella Belmonte

PostSubject: Re: Lady Catherine's Bedchambers   Lady Catherine's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:27 am

Lady Catherine's Bedchambers Mirror-Mirror-2
Catherine was in her bedchambers with her ladies when one of the ladies announced her father. She quickly stood up along with her ladies. She was wondering why her father had come but she would wait.
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Archduke of Austria and Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

PostSubject: Re: Lady Catherine's Bedchambers   Lady Catherine's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:21 am

ArchDuke Philip of Burgundy and Princess Rosalina remained in the Throne room upon Catherine's departure to her chambers with her ladies. Philip discussed the situation with his Princess and mostly the contents of the second letter which Catherine had no knowledge of. Rosalina sat on her throne and explained to the Arch Duke that she must remain as the letter concerned them both greatly.

Several days had passed and Catherine began to get to know her father a little and she enjoyed playing with her little brother and sister who seemed to enjoy her company. Philip still felt a little embarrassed by the situation but Catherine was his daughter and he knew he must get to know her. He could see she was a very articulate, intelligent young woman who had been very well educated.

A messenger had arrived who had been travelling for days to deliver a letter to the ArchDuke from Sweden, Philip had met him in the entrance hall and immediately read the letter, he thanked the messenger and organised some food and rest for him. Philip took the letter to his wife Princess Rosalina and discussed the contents of the letter. Philip sighed greatly from what he had read and knew he must go to see his daughter straight away with the news he had received.

Upon entering Catherine's chambers after being announced by one of her ladies, he approached her with a solemn face and waved off all her ladies as he needed to be alone with his daughter. Philip stood and looked upon his daughter and breathed deeply, 'Lady Catherine I have received word from your homeland of Sweden, as you know your mother was not well, her resistances were very low and she contracted the plague and I'm afraid she passed away a day after she got this terrible illness,' Philip stood there not knowing what to do exactly as he informed her that her mother had died. They both stood looking at one another with the news of this sad event.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Belmonte
Baroness Grey of Powys
Isabella Belmonte

PostSubject: Re: Lady Catherine's Bedchambers   Lady Catherine's Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:37 am

Catherine felt weak in the knees and almost fell to the ground. She was felling a little light headed by the news of her mother's passing. Tears started to fall from her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Catherine's Bedchambers   Lady Catherine's Bedchambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Catherine's Bedchambers
Page 1 of 1