The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Castle Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 8:47 am

It had been a few months since that moment with Royce. Other than that they had corresponded via a few letters. On her morning walk Madeline took a longer route home popping into Glasgow. Noticing a field worker she summoned him, asking him to fetch Royce. Madeline moved out of site to a much more secretive place that only Royce could find her at.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Royce reached the secret place riding his horse. He was told Madeline was there by a mysterious letter. When he saw her, he dismounted from his horse and came closer with a wide smile

Madeline! I knew I would have find you here. How are you? I missed you so much..

He said hugging her tightly
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 9:36 pm

Madeline hugged him back just as tightly. Being in the company of Royce she didn't have to be a princess for couple of hours. I have missed you too my friend. She moved away from their embrace and looked at him. Madeline adored having Royce as her friend he was the first she would go to for advice. I still have my guest she is a very shy lady .
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 11:55 pm

Royce smiled, amused by her words

Really? Is she the same who claimed being part of your family? If she is shy, I'm sure you're doing your best to make her feel at home. You're the most generous lady I've ever met, Madeline..

He touched softly her chin, before adding

I have a guest as well. My brother Stefan. I'm sure you never forgot about him..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 5:37 pm

I think she could change things for me. If she is who she says she is then here is a very big question: Why was she kept a secret. Children to the king are never kept a secret, never. I could remain angry or irritated in his presence he had a calming affect on me. That's nice that he has come back to Scotland is he well. They were great times when we were young and all played together. Even then I always had a soft spot for Royce! It never changed all these years and in some way I think he knew but never made it known.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 11:37 pm

Royce smiled and took a breath at the same time

I really have no idea about what's in these lady's mind, Madeline. But maybe she is just afraid for something. Give her time to explain better her reasons. Stefan is well, yes. I think he would be glad to see you again..

He said looking at her, and reminding old times spent together
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:44 pm

You know what they say dearest Royce it's always the silent ones. In the months of my brothers abscene me and Royce had done well in keeping Scotland afloat. I would hate to think that I had invited a usurper into our lives. If something goes wrong because if her than the fault shall lie solely to me. As I was the only royal here to receive her. And I don't think I could live with that kind of guilt.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 11:36 pm

Royce grabbed gently her shoulders and smiled reassuring

You have no guilt, Madeline. If something would go wrong with her, it won't be your fault. You're trying to help her, and you're doing your best as a rightful Princess of Scotland. If she is an usurper..it's just her problem. Not yours, my dear..

He added, removing slowly her dark hairs from her shoulders
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:31 pm

I enhaled softly like a feather as his hands touched my shoulders. For just a moment I allowed my hand to wander up to his face as I touched his soft cheek. It was dangerous for me to be around him as I could not-neither did I want to control how I felt. Can I jump on your horse with you Royce. I don't know why I had said it-it was just something I wanted to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:28 pm

Royce looked at her in surprise for a moment. Then he burst into a soft laughter while nodding

Oh..but of course you can, Madeline. Last time we did it we were just kids. Come, I'll help you to mount my horse..

He took her hand and leaded her gently until his horse. Grabbing her waist, he made her mount his horse with a little jump. Then he reached her, placing himself behind her. He smiled looking at her
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 9:49 pm

Does you horse have a name Royce. I had a deep passion for horses which came from my younger years. They were such majestic creatures that at times I preferred their company over that of humans. I shall let you choose where we are going. You are master of the horse and a horse answers to it's master. I let my fingers run through the thick mane of the horses hair. The best horses were wild horses and how they run freely in the wild.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:48 pm

Royce laughed for her words

Yes..it's name is Derren. I know it's strange..but I liked it. And I remember very well how much you loved horses, Madeline. What if we just start riding slowly? Derren will decide our destination..

He glanced smiling at her and winked
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:25 pm

I tried to laugh but the wind was blowing in our faces muffling out the sound. I gently patted Derren mane wondering if I could braid a tiny plate in it. Yes I agree let's let the noble horse lead us into the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 11:49 pm

Royce smiled. He hit softly Derren's hips and started riding slowly along castle grounds

I enjoy riding. It always relaxes me. I still remember when I stole my brother's horse..when we were kids. Remember? He was so angry. But you made him think that a pirate came and stole his horse. You always had a great fantasy and imagination, Madeline..

He laughed looking at her, while wind was blowing and caressing her dark hairs
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 8:57 pm

It was nice to have a friend like Royce he made up for all the times James couldn't be available to us. I had not seen James in awhile neither had I heard from him. But from what courtiers and the rest of Scotland was saying he was now happy with his French wife. I thought that perhaps it would cool his temper. I was trying to unburden his mind. So, the land of pirates was a nice place to escape that.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 11:27 pm

Royce laughed again and nodded

I know, I know. Everyone needs to escape, sometimes. And you're very good in making people forget their issues. Also..you're very sweet, Madeline. I wonder..why you're not married, yet..

He said smiling while riding, shooking his head. It was time for James to think about his sister's future
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 7:33 pm

I wish I could escape my own issues dear Royce. Marriage was the last thing I was thinking of right now. I hadn't heard from James in a very long time and now that he was back he made no attempt to contact me. It seemed like our so called relationship as siblings were now rather strained. As the horse continued to gallop across the glenn I closed my eye's feeling the wind sweep across my face.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 11:40 pm

Royce was holding the reins, and at the same time he was protecting Mary with his arms around her

What kind of issue, Madeline? Share them with me. You know you can tell me everything..right? What's wrong, dear?

He asked with carying tone, wondering what was making her sad. He hoped she could trust him enough to tell him everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Castle Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Grounds   Castle Grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Grounds
Page 1 of 1