The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Great Hall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grace de Velville
Baroness of Beaumaris
Grace de Velville

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 12:52 am

The Great Hall Great_Hall_of_the_Castle_by_barefootliam_stock
Back to top Go down
Grace de Velville
Baroness of Beaumaris
Grace de Velville

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 12:55 am

Grace walked threw the great hall smiling at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 1:00 am

Anthony was sent on a mission by the king to see his half niece at her property he wasn't sure why he was being sent but he was about to find out.
Back to top Go down
Grace de Velville
Baroness of Beaumaris
Grace de Velville

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 1:07 am

Grace curtsy low to Anthony."Welcome to Beaumaris."She said to him smiling. Her ladies curtsy low with Grace.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 1:10 am

"Charmed now how is it that I can assist you my lady". Anthony got straight to the point of the matter eager to get started on his task.
Back to top Go down
Grace de Velville
Baroness of Beaumaris
Grace de Velville

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 1:15 am

She smiled at him."My uncle must have sent you."She said softly as she started to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 1:17 am

Anthony smiled. "So do you know the reason why I am here or may I leave"
Back to top Go down
Grace de Velville
Baroness of Beaumaris
Grace de Velville

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 1:24 am

"Maybe it was to keep me company for a while."She said to him with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Grace de Velville
Baroness of Beaumaris
Grace de Velville

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 1:26 am

"Maybe it was to keep me company for a while."She said to him with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 1:28 am

"OK then what shall you like to do and if you feel lonely come back to the palace. Am sure people would love to see you" Anthony said kindly to the young lady being lonely wasn't a very nice thing.
Back to top Go down
Grace de Velville
Baroness of Beaumaris
Grace de Velville

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 1:32 am

"My home is Beaumaris. Would you like to go for a walk threw the gardens?"She asked him with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 1:54 am

"Yes of course my lady please lead the way" Anthony gestured with his arm as he waited for her to show him.
Back to top Go down
Grace de Velville
Baroness of Beaumaris
Grace de Velville

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 2:00 am

She took his arm."I will get a bedchambers ready."She said to him as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 9:40 am

"That won't be necessary my lady I'll sleep in the stables I can't be away from the king for too long. Besides, I think you'd have more company at the palace than with me." Anthony insisted rather stubbornly
Back to top Go down
Grace de Velville
Baroness of Beaumaris
Grace de Velville

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 6:51 pm

"Only horses sleep in the stables here you will sleep in bed chambers while you are here." She said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 7:02 pm

Anthony did not want to come across as discourteous to the polite young lady who seemed lonely. But he couldn't stay in the same house as her at night time the servants were gossip mongers and this lady had a reputation to keep. "You are of royal blood a scandal is the last thing you need with me staying here, it will cause one."
Back to top Go down
Grace de Velville
Baroness of Beaumaris
Grace de Velville

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 7:07 pm

"I said bed chambers never said mine."She said with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 7:12 pm

And with those words Anthony stopped and glared at her royal or no royal no one had the audacity to think such things about him. "I never even suggested at such a thing my lady. You read my words so very wrongly when I was just thinking about your honour. Indeed, I think it time I went"
Back to top Go down
Grace de Velville
Baroness of Beaumaris
Grace de Velville

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 7:30 pm

"Fine then."She said walking off as her ladies shook their heads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 1 of 1