The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Isabella Fortuna's Living Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:31 pm

Suleyman sat next to her. He noticed that little snake bit her ankle. There was no time to waist. He put her leg on his lap and raised a bit her skirt

Uzgünüm, Isabella. Ama zehir emmek zorunda...

He said firmly, turning to her
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:54 am

Isabella's breath caught in her throat as he lifted his leg onto his lap and lifted her skirts just a little. He said he would have to suck the venom out from the wound. Not trusting her voice, she nodded, her dark eyes wide as she gazed up at him. She felt her entire body tremble with fear, with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm

Suleyman caught her approval into her scared glance. Then he leaned on her ankle and kept on sucking slowly the poison from her wound. Then he spat sometimes the poison into a little bowl on the table. He could feel her leg trembling in his hands
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:31 am

The pressure of his lips on her skin was the most intimate feeling she'd ever experienced in her life. As he sucked the poison out she closed her eyes, feeling small tingles coursing throughout her skin. And soon it was over. She looked up at him through hazy eyes, quite embarrassed by her reaction.

"Teşekkürler ..." she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:34 pm

Suleyman caressed softly her ankle and sighed. She was very beautiful. He looked at her with desire, trying to control himself

Dinlenmen lazım, Isabella. Ne söylediğimi düşünüyorum...

He said almost whispering
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:19 am

She nodded slowly, her mind still concentrating on his caressing her ankle.

"Haklısınız, ben dinlenmesi gerektiğini ..." she trembled just a little from the tension and desire he'd awoken in her. She felt coiled up inside. But he commanded her to rest.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Suleyman took a deep breath and removed slowly her ankle from his lap. He caressed softly her hairs

Yakında iyi olacak. Korkuyor musun?

He asked whispering, staring at her face
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:29 pm

He said she would be well soon and asked if she was afraid. She smiled a little as she looked into his eyes. "Hayır, ben korkmuyorum ...Benimle burada."
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Suleyman nodded and looked deeply into her eyes

Bana gitmek istiyorsun? Yoksa beni kalmak istiyorsunuz?

He asked almost whispering, touching softly her hand

Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:21 am

"Eğer kalmak için istediğim .. Eğer sakıncası yoksa." She looked down at his hand, afraid he would see the want and also the fear in her eyes as she asked him to stay. In the past she'd always been glad to see him leave; but so much had passed between them since she first came here. She looked up and repeated that she wanted him to stay if he did not mind.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Suleyman looked silently at her. She was asking him to stay. He sighed and caressed her ankle again. Her skin was so soft. Then he leaned on her and reached her lips. He closed his eyes while tasting her lips
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:09 pm

A soft sigh left Isabella as Suleyman kissed her. It had come as a surprise, and yet it was fully expected. She had never kissed anyone before, and for her first kiss it was marked with such feeling: warmth, pleasure, and a bit of uncertainty. His lips were warm, pressing against hers. Her lips curved into a small smile and she pulled him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Suleyman looked at her beautiful face while holding her chin

Isabella, cok güzel...

He whispered with desire
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:29 pm

She smiled when he called her beautiful, and felt the heat rise in her face, causing her to blush. She felt desire wrap around her like a string, tightening and making every slight sensation that much more vivid. She thought if she did not have him she would die. "Ve sen çok yakışıklı ...
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Suleyman smiled and caressed softly her cheek. He removed slowly her ankle from his lap and stood up

Ben önümüzdeki hafta dönecek, Isabella. Seni kabul umuyoruz...

He said almost whispering, without removing his eyes from her
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:15 am

Her dark, glistening eyes followed him as he stood and remained looking at her. He said he would return the following week. "Evet, seni bekleyeceğim .." she replied, her body still in thrall to his kiss. She knew she would miss him very much until he returned.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Suleyman looked silently at Isabella. He sighed, hoping she could accept his proposal to come to Palace. Then he smiled and left the room with firm steps, followed by his guards
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Suleyman received Isabella's letter and he decided to visit her. It seemed she took finally a decision about joining his harem. A guard announced him

"Destur! Sultan Suleyman!"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:55 am

Isabella stood when Suleyman was announced, and she bowed to him.

"Ben karar verdik ki, ben hala benim ülkem bir prenses olma onuruna verildi ve ben gerçekten isem favori, ardından ediyorsam .. Bana ne sormak yapacak ." Her face flushed red as she gave her consent to do his will. The answer had surprised even herself, but she was so far removed from her country and from everything and everyone she loved, she may as well adapt to her surroundings. She supposed she would never see home again anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Suleyman walked into room and listened carefully at her words. A satisfided smile appeared on his face

]Isabella...bu nedenle, Sen harem girmek için kabul?

He asked hopefully
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:49 am

Isabella nodded, looking down. She agreed to enter his harem. "Eğer ben hala favori biri olacağını, önemli olacağı sözünü tutacaksın, ben, bunu yapmak için karar verdik."
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Suleyman showed her a joyful smile and took a step towards her

Oh...Isabella! Seçtiğiniz pişman olmayacaksınız...

He took another step and put his hand on her shoulder, trying to catch her eyes
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:46 pm

She nodded slowly. She too hoped she wouldn't regret this decision. Slowly she let her eyes meet his and she saw only kindness in them. She wanted to trust, and so she took his hand.

"Bunun bize yaklaştıracak umuyoruz. Ve hala en önemli olmak istiyorum, ben favori olmak istiyorum ..." she gave a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:31 pm

Suleyman smiled. He took gently her face among his hands and stared at her eyes. Then he leaned on her and met his lips with hers, closing his eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Isabella's heart beat stronger with every second that he touched her, or gazed into her eyes, As they kissed she felt a soothing softness from him, and her own passion was building up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Living Room   Isabella Fortuna's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isabella Fortuna's Living Room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next