The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sultan Suleyman on Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:39 pm

Suleyman entered in Mahidevran's chambers. Her ladies opened the door to allow him to enter. The guard shouted

"Sultan Suleyman!"

As he walked inside ladies bowed deeply. He reached Mahidevran while smiling and kissed her hand

Mahidevran! Welcome back to Palace...

He smiled

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Mahidevran bowed deeply and she looked at Suleyman's eyes.She was smiling
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Suleyman walked towards her smiling. He looked at her kissing his hand and touched softly her chin

I missed you, Mahidevran. How is Mustafa?

He asked, looking tenderly at her
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:28 pm

"He is very well Hunkarım! We missed you too"

She smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Suleyman nodded and came closer. He took her hands in his while smiling

I'm glad to hear that, Mahidevran. You know how much I'm proud of him...

He exclaimed proudly, smiling at her
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Anxiously waiting to see my husband and to tell him my news i sat and waited for him to enter
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:35 pm

An eunuch entered and announced

"Destur! Sultan Suleyman!"

Suleyman walked into room and smiled, opening his arms

Mahidevran..
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:43 am

Embracing my husband i kissed his hand with my sweet smile and placed myself in hos arms the very arms that protect me.

Suleyman will you spend the night in my bed.

I asked not moving my head from his chest remaining calm and peaceful taking his left hand and sighing.

Suleyman I am expecting you're second heir

Wrapping my arms more tightly around him i recalled when he first became a farther and how happy he was and how small mustafa was in his hands
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:19 pm

Suleyman wrapped his arms around her shoulders as she leaned her head on his chest. He opened his mouth and he almost couldn't talk because of surprise. He smiled and raised up softly her chin

Are you sure? Oh..Mahidevran! Are you really with child again? I'm so happy, Inshalla! I love you so much..

He said with joy and met his lips with hers, kissing her softly
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:23 am

Smiling brightly i gladly kissed My Sultan

Yes My hunkarim We are expecting our second child you are a great farther and i have always loved you since the very first day we met. Will you return to my bed at night i miss your arms around me.

I did'nt care about other wpmen but his mind seem preoccupied

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:31 pm

Suleyman sighed deeply and caressed softly her cheek

You're with child, Mahidevran. You should have rest..

He said placing softly his hand on her belly
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Smiling i kissed his hand

If that is what you desire but we can still share a marital bed without being intimate but if you would like to be comforted by a lady of the harem at night instead of me then i have never stood in your way i shall be fine alone
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Suleyman noticed she was disappointed and sighed. After she kissed his hand he raised up her chin

I have no need of my concubines, now. I'm too much happy. I'll stay with you, tonight..

He whispered smiling softly
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:49 pm

I looked at him curiously one of his harem ladies had caught his eye but he would not admit it

Please don't humour me Suleyman! I only want you to come to me because you want to not that you feel sorry for me! I am used to spending my time alone at night. I think i shall see mustafa before i sleep i will be in my chambers if you need me
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Suleyman smiled indulgently

I'm not sorry for you, Mahidevran. Why should I? You're my Haseki, my wife..and anyone can be compared with you. But if you want me to leave, I'll leave you rest with our sehzade..

He said holding lovingly her cheek
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:36 pm

But foreign women please you more.. You may stay with me if is that what you desire the most. Tell me about your sisters Mustafa seems rather besotted lately

I went and sat on the bed undoing my hair

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Suleyman sat on bed next to her and watched her undoing her hairs

You know it's not true. You'll remain my favourite, especially now. Sah and Hatice are very well. I talked with them recently, but I don't know if they noticed Mustafa's progresses. He loves them..

He said smiling and removed slowly her brown hairs from her neck
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:04 pm

I relaxed under his touch and started to unlace my dress i laughed when he spoke of our son.

Hunkarim he is like you he loves the women in his life and is some what protective of them. I can't tell you how truly blessed i feel to onr day see our sons running around the palace together you having another son

I wrapped my arms around him gently kissing his cheek

I can never forget how happy you were when mustafa was placed in your arms for the first time
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:13 pm

Suleyman wrapped his arms around her waist. He smiled after her last words

I can't forget too, Mahidevran. You made me so happy, and I'm so proud of him. And now...this is going to happen again..

He said placing and hand on her belly and met softly her lips with his
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:09 am

I shall let you tell mustafa maybe you could let him help you make you're jewels.

As our lips met i kissed him back with a needing passion for the man i loved running my hand over his smooth neck.

My suleyman...
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Suleyman let her kissing him and kissed her back. He took her cheeks in his hands and smiled

My beautiful Mahidevran..my rose of spring...

He whispered staring at her sweet, inviting lips
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:47 pm

Hunkarim, Maybe I am too sweet towards you! Right now i just long to be wrapped up in you're arms for the night

I went and got myself ready for bed putting on a tight night dress making my tiny baby bump visible I kissed my husbands forehead then climbed in first.

Mustafa comes to me in the morning for a cuddle the other day he was waiting for you while you were talking with your well i don't know whom but the artist spotted him i think he is trying to get you're attention! He said something rather bizarre about hatice i would of told you but i find it quite amusing

I waited for him to climb in
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Suleyman laughed while nodding

You know how our Mustafa is, Mahidevran. He always tries to catch attention with his funny behaviors..

He watched her climbing on bed and stood up. Without removing his eyes from her, he started removing his gown, without sevant's help, this time. Since he hadn't planned of spending night in her chambers, he had not his nightgown with him. So he climbed naked in her bed and wrapped his arms around her

My beautiful wife..
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:40 pm

I blushed seeing him standing fully naked in front of me i rested my head on his chest closing my eyes.

Suleyman you are a tease should i send for your night gown

Reaching up i kissed him again placing his hand on my belly. I moved my too half on top of him gripping his beard.

Is their a way i can please you hunkarim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next