The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:25 am

Mahidevran rolled on top of him holding one of his hands against tje pillows.

[B]Who said you had to stop trying to please me now hunkarim

She kissed him breathing in his scent her silky smooth body moving against his broad chest
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:49 pm

Suleyman kissed her back, his hands against pilow and her body on him

So..you will appreciate my attentions even when I'll be old..and with white beard?

He asked giggling against her lips
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:22 am

Mahidevran laughed stroking his growing beard in admiration

Always my Hunkarim even if you turn me away for someone else I shall love you for an eternity

Grabbing a pillow and making herself comfortable between his legs and knelt on the pillow closing her eyes as she wrapped her mouth around his most utter and tender part. At first running her tongue up and down him like a juicy piece of turkish delight wanting and waiting with berated breath to recieve his core.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:07 am

Suleyman leaned back his head letting out a moan

Oh Mahidevran..you make me feel even younger that I really am..

He closed his eyes enjoying the warm sensation of her mouth around his hardness
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:38 pm

Mahidevran wondered why he kept talking about his age and grew concerned.

Are you feeling alright you keep mentioning you're age I am now worried

Sadly she grabbed her belly wondering the fate of their unborn child as tears filled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:43 pm

Suleyman smiled. He kissed softly her shoulder leaning on her and looking at her belly

I'm alright, Mahidevran. Just..sometimes I like to imagine our future together, that's all. Tell me, my love: would you feel upset if one of my concubines was pregnant?

He asked, waiting for her reaction
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:06 am

Mahidevran knew this day would come but it was pointless to argue with him over this.

I would only become upset if you no longer paid any attention my way. Although I am the only one who wants to share the joy of having children with you I understand that this can happen.

She sighed taking a deep breath before continuing

I am happy for you husband you must be thrilled... do you love her
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:42 pm

Suleyman took a deep breath

I'm not sure, yet. But Nora Hatun could be with child. Actually I'm worried for her health. She has been upset, recently. You know...I care for my concubines, Mahidevran. But you're my Haseki. The one I love most..

He added showing a reassuring, loving smile
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:04 am

Mahidevran had a bad temper at times she never felt loved by him at all sighing she went and got dressed he had too many concubines that was to much for her to take in at once one or two would be fine now she had to be fair and let every concubine here have him the thought hurt her deeply and repulsed her at the same time.

I accept you have concubines sultan and I am glad that you are happy but now I shall retire to my other chamber İyi gece kralım

She ordered the guards to open the doors for her leaving just as quickly with fast steps
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Suleyman took a deep breath rubbing his chin. As he thought, his concubines's presence in his life and Nora's pregnancy hurted her. He didn't know what to do. He got up and dressed up quickly. He wanted his wife happy. But at the same time, he couldn't have only one woman. He needed his harem. After a little while, he knocked at the door. The guards opened it. And he left her chambers with sure steps
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Princess of Ottoman Empire
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 8:58 pm

I wanted to see Mahidevran Sultan and my little cousin - sehzade Ahmed. I wasn't sure if she had time to talk, but I decided to visit her anyway.

One of slaves opened the door and I entered to Mahidevran's chamber.

'Sultanim!'

I smiled and bowed my head down.

'I hope I'm not disturbing you.'
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:04 am

Mahidevran was sitting with her hair lose falling down her shoulders. Softly, she rocked little Ahmed in her arms as the warm summer sun came in from outside. She had yet to go outside as of yet and she eagerly wanted to. The visit from Esmehan couldn't of come at a better time.

Not at all Esmehan! I am very happy to see you here at court. You lool very grown up and beautiful like the sun outside.
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 6:57 pm

I'm happy to hear that. I wanted to visit you and meet my little cousin.'

I came closer to them and touched sehzade's head delicately.

'How do you feel, Sultanim?'

I had a small gift for them.

'This is for sehzade Ahmed.'
- I gave his mother a golden amulet with good prayers on it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

'And this is for you' - I showed her a silver brooch with white gem.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

'I know our Sultan is making more beutiful things but I wanted you to have it. I respect you and you are a part of my family.'

I was not a good speaker so I decided to return to my normal, happy talk.

'Sehzade Mustafa must be very happy to have a brother. I'm sure they will become friends.'
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:06 pm

Would you like to hold him. My arms are growing very tired from holding him all the time.

She smiled brightly at the young Sultana the gifts she had given to Mahidevran and her son were both priceless and precious.

Such beautiful gifts thank you! When I see hunkarim I shall let him see this as well.

Mahidevran could tell that she was a very kind hearted girl and it truly was lovely to see her here again.
Back to top Go down
Esmehan Sultan
Esmehan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 8:05 pm

'Yes!'

Esmehan was very happy. She took little prince in her arms and looked at his face.

'One day he'll become a great sehzade. Oh, I'm sure he will be loved by all.'

Just like Mustafa. Esmehan was sure about it.

'Some things are different here. I've missed this palace, especially my family. Who know how long I will stay here.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5