The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Anthony was tired from his travel unlike other men Anthony had done everything to prove that he was not like her past lovers but it seemed she craved them more than she actually did him. Before they were married everything was fine it seemed like nothing he did was ever right for her anymore and he was sick to his back teeth. Undoing the top of his shirt he poured himself a nice strong whiskey before slumping in the chair rolling the whiskey around his glass.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:18 pm

Margaret reached finally their room in Allington after a long, tiring travel. She put down lugguages and looked at Anthony. He looked thoughtful and not in good mood. She walked closer, putting herself behind him. She leaned her hands on his shoulders and she started to massage them softly "I guess you are tired, but we are finally here. And I want to enjoy every single moment with you, Anthony. What's wrong?" She asked whispering into his ear, hoping to make him relax
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:40 am

Anthony closed his eyes as her hands melted into his skin. Placing the drink on the arm of the chair Anthony turned his head and looked at her. It all still seems to good to be true being married to you but I am happy and is their anything I can do more to make you happy. He asked as he didn't want to make any mistakes or ruin this marriage.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:11 am

Margaret smiled. She sighed and removing slowly her hands from his shoulders, she sat on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck "Uhm..there is something, actually. I love you, Anthony. And I am so happy to be your wife. I just wish..to be fully your wife.." She whispered softly. She kissed his lips with desire closing her green eyes. They were married since weeks. But she couldn't feel fully his wife since they never has been intimate with each other. And she wanted a family more than everything else
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 12:42 pm

Anthony could feel her passion for him burning through his lips. He sweeped her ginger locks away from her neck his lips finding her white pale flesh coming to life as his lips kissed and caressed her skin. Anthony wandered his hands to the front of her body finding her large and georgous breasts he ripped the back of her corset open pulling away the top layers of her dresses as he took one of her breasts into his mouth his tongue probing her nipple to come to life.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:26 pm

Margaret shivered in pleasure. Anthony finally realized her burning desire for him. She helped him to unlace her corset, while her breath was becoming deeper. She watched him staring at her breasts. As she felt the warmth of his mouth around her nipple, a soft moan escaped from her lips. She leaned back her head. Her long curls falling on her shouders. Closing her eyes, she ran her fingers among his light brown hairs
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 10:39 pm

The sound of her moans only drove him more with desire. Shedding her of her corset Anthony placed his hands strongly around her as he picked her up and laid her on the bed. Anthony had a seductive smile firmly fixed on his lips his eyes grew big as he took in her beautiful curvy body. You are a true and most beautiful women Margaret. Removing his shirt Anthony pulled her legs down wrapping them behind him as caressed her body licking his way up her body his tongue tracing her curves. Unable to contain this feeling he removed his doublet completely pressing his naked body against hers. He slid his hand up her legs and gently massaged her womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:51 pm

Margaret let him placing her on bed. She was gasping and breathing deeply. His tongue on her body made her moan again. She looked at him, her hands still playing with his hairs "Oh Anthony.." Once he removed his shirt and his doublet she could finally see his naked body. He had strong shoulders and an attractive hairy chest. She wrapped her legs around him and kept on moaning softly, until she felt his hand massaging her womanhood. She opened her mouth gasping deeply. His teasing fingers were increasing her desire to feel him inside her
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:38 pm

Anthony continued to please his wife the movements of his fingers becoming fast and intense as he saw how pleased he was making her. He moved his lips up towards her mouth poking her tongue with his gently releasing his fingers from within her. He took his manhood in his hands lips still locked together and with one quick movement he thrusted inside her waiting before he started to move.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:02 pm

Margaret was gasping and breathing deeply. Little, soft moans escaped from her mouth while he was teasing her with his fingers. When she met his lips she kissed him deeply, closing her eyes and moving her hands among his hairs and grabbing his strong shoulders. She teased him with her tongue and playing with his. Her naked body was burning in his arms, when suddenly she felt him entering her quickly. She let out a deep moan breaking their kiss. Still breathing, she stared into his eyes meaning "Don't stop.." "I am yours, Anthony.." She whispered moaning again
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:12 pm

Placing one hand on her shoulder the other gripping the headboard Anthony pushed himself deeper and deeper inside of her. His thrusts were fast and hard as he kept on pushing the harder he pushed the fast he picked up the pace. They were both moaning together he placed his hand under her legs forcing them up as he plunged deeper into her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:25 pm

Margaret placed her hands on his shoulders as he started thrusting deeper and faster. She moaned in pleasure, overwhelmed by the strenght of his thrusts. He was very strong and manly. Looking at him with lustful eyes while his chest was rubbing against her large breasts, she ran her hand along his back until she reached his bottom. She couldn't stop moaning. Her cheeks turned red of passion. Once she felt his hand under her legs, she lifted them up and she parted them more, to allow him to plunge deeper inside her
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 4:13 pm

Anthony wrapped his hands around her thighs gently pulling her further down the bed, watching as her red locks of her left a trail. He wrapped her legs just under his buttocks letting them hang their loosely. His engorged manhood was still inside her throbbing like mad but he decided to linger for a bit. Anthony trailed her breasts with his tongue his glance facing her as his lips wrapped around her nipple sucking tenderly as his other hand massaged her other breast.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Margaret let him pulling her down. Soft moans escaped from her lips. His thrusts became slower but she could feel his member engorging inside her. Placing her legs just under his buttocks, she could reach them with her hand and she squeezed them softly. She was still moaning with closed eyes when he suddenly took her breast in his mouth. She gasped. She watched him sucking her nipple. And while he was squeezing the other breasts, she ran her fingers through his hairs "Oh Anthony..my love.." She whispered with soft voice
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Looking up Anthony planted a passionate, strong kiss on her lips. His fingers were tightly wrapped around her ginger curls. He pulled on them as his lips pulled away from her lips. Anthony started moving within his wife again slowly yet tempting arousing her body even more.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 11:08 pm

Margaret kissed him back with the same passion, teasing him with her tongue and wrapping her arms around his neck. Her whole body was burning of desire for him. Once he broke slowly their kiss she met his blue eyes, and she even blushed looking at him. Breathing deeply, she was going to whisper his name when he started thrusting slowly inside her again. A soft, languid moan escaped from her lips. She  moved her hips in syincron with his movements to increase the pleasure that her husband was giving her "Oh Anthony.." She whispered. But suddenly she felt a strong desire. She wanted to please Anthony even more than he was pleasing her. So still moaning and with his manhood still inside her, she smiled and made him roll on his back. Now she was on top of him. Her long curls falling on her breasts. She stared into his eyes again, and pushing softly her hips against his hardness, she started to ride him slowly
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:29 pm

Anthony enjoyed having his wife take control. He reached his hand up her back his finger playing with the end of her curls. With one steady hand on her hip, Anthony moved her thrusting roughly inside her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:04 pm

Margaret was looking at him, but she closed her eyes for a moment when he started thrusting harder inside her, letting out a deep, soft moan of pleasure. She moved her hips against his hardness, enjoying his strenght and even his roughness. She couldn't stop moaning. And still staring at his blue eyes, she bent over him and she kept on kissing slowly his chest and his stomach
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:25 pm

Anthony pushed back her tumbling hair, loving staring into her bright, piercing green eyes. For a moment he let Margaret move only he did not wish to add her any pain.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:08 pm

Margaret looked up at him and she met his eyes when he pulled back her hairs. She noticed Anthony was very carying even during lovemaking. She pushed her hips against him once more time, moaning with a mixture of pleasure and pain. So she sighed deeply, and after removing herself from being upon him, she fell on bed at his side. Her long curls spreading on pillow and her breath was still deep and fast. She placed her hand on his chest and looked into his eyes again "Oh Anthony..I dreamt about this to happen since the first time I met you.." She admitted whispering and blushing a bit
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:25 pm

As she rolled of him, Anthony was somewhat confused. He was still very hungry for her and wanted to carry on. His lips kissed her skin as he slowly climbed back on top of her. His hand caressed her thigh as he relaxed into position again. Never doubt that I don't feel the same as you for I because I do. I respect you completely you are the love of my life Margaret. But tell me my love if I hurt you, you shall tell me as I am still a loving husband. But when in the bedroom I believe that we should both let our passion run wild like the night.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:34 pm

Margaret let out a deep sigh. She parted her legs again to allow him to place his hips between them "Oh my love..you never hurted me. You're my husband..my true love. I just want to make you happy with my body and soul.." She took his face among her hands and kissed hungrily his lips, again and again. Her hand ran along his back, and she shivered feeling his member pressing against her. She looked straight into his blue eyes "Take me again, Anthony.." She whispered against his lips with burning desire
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 6:57 pm

As they kissed Anthony slowly eased his way back into her. Anthony firmly held her hips placing one hand behind her head allowing their lips not to part. Oh god Margaret! I have never known such joy until you walked into my life. Anthony murmured his her name as he picked up the pace. A strand of his hair fell onto his face and he could feel himself about to climax.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Margaret moaned softly feeling him inside her again. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him back with closed eyes. Moaning softly she opened her eyes to meet his blue ones "And I never felt so much loved, Anthony. Never.." She whispered with passion against his lips. Her hand removed his falling hairs from his face slowly. And at the same time she moved her hips with him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom   Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee's bedroom
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next