The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon Empty
PostSubject: Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon   Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 3:39 am

Dear Charles,
 I hope to find this letter has reached you well.  I am here at Whitehall for a short while.  I send this letter to you because I miss you as does your children.  Soon I will go back to Buckingham with the children and I hope that you would come and visit them and me.  You still have my love.  

Your Anna.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon   Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 6:51 pm

I have received your letter asking for me to come to court. I shall have my servants to gather our clothes for the girls and myself. Yes I have fainted but please do not be concerned. I am well. I have found that you wish to speak to me and I wonder why you wish to speak to me. I am glad that we will speak for I miss you as well does the girls. Would you give my regards to your wife for I wish her well. I will hurry to come to court to see you.

Always, your Anna
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon   Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:01 pm

Dear Anna,

I'm indeed concerned about your health. You're the mother of my children, and I only wish an happy and long life for you. Hope we'll meet us soon. There are many things I'm willing to speak to you...

Fondly
Charles
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon   Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:20 pm

Dearest Charles
I hear that you worry about my health but you should not worry for I am well. Yes I am the mother of the children and I hope that they will be treated with all the love in your home as they are with me. I await seeing you with the children or I alone as we are close friends. We may speak at anytime and it is then that we can talk. See you soon
Warmest Regards,
Always your,
Anna
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon   Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 10:19 pm

Dear Charles,
I know that you are away but I need to talk to you about our Catilina. I believe that the gentleman who she cares for is thinking about being without someone and I know that this will hurt her heart because I know that she loves him. Please do not be so angry and take it with care.

Dearest
Anna
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon   Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 11:49 pm

Dear Anna,

as you know, I care for our daughter as well. Meet me at Whithall Palace tomorrow. I'll be in my bedroom in the afternoon..

Fondly
Charles
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon   Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 4:22 am

I am worried about how she will react to this news so we should talk about how to approach her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon   Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters between Anna Stafford and Charles Brandon
Page 1 of 1