The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Reception Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 5:23 pm

Reception Room 410
Back to top Go down
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Duchess of Richmond

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 11:43 pm

"Your majesty Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Duchess of Richmond here from England to see you."The servant announced as Katherine Elizabeth entered and curtsy to him."Your majesty."She said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:15 pm

He was standing amongst his courtiers as he has always done. He was never one to have too many guards around him as he trusted his people that much. Suddenly he hears a young Duchess be announced and he turns around to greet her, Welcome to the Netherlands Your Grace.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 7:23 pm

"Thank you your majesty. My father the king sends his wishes that your kingdom does well." She said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 1:47 pm

That is so very kind of His Majesty. I must send him a token of my appreciation. Daniel then walks a bit closer to her and smiles, So Your Grace, we're your travels well?
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 6:50 pm

"Yes your majesty they where well." She said still in a low curtsy.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:45 pm

Your Grace... He walks closer to her, a question burning in his mind and wanted to hear her opinion on it, I have been hearing that I should marry an English Princess or even an English Duchess. I was wondering what you think on it and who you might think would make a good Queen for me and for my people?
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 7:38 pm

[Color =pink]"I am a duchess from England and have royal blood in me."[/color]She said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 8:51 pm

He look at her Intently, Do you think of yourself as a suitable choice? I know I have much to think about but I would love for you to convinceme that marrying an English Royal would be good for me and my people. He is hoping he isn't sounding rude. He is just trying to weigh his options.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 12:19 am

"I am young and can have children and I am a good wife I think." She said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:07 pm

He ponders her words, Could you do something for me Your Grace?
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:13 pm

"What is it your majesty?"She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 7:32 pm

He smiles and walks closer. He breaths in the wonderful scent of her perfume, Would you like to accompany me to England in a few weeks time? He then smiles and rests his hand upon her shoulder, Until departure, you may stay here as my honored guest. He bites his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 9:06 pm

"I would be honored your majesty." She said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 8:56 pm

He smiles and secretly shakes off some bad thoughts. He must curb his womanizing ways but she is truly a beautiful creature. Please tell me of England....or whatever you wish, He whispers softly.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 9:18 pm

"It is beautiful. And quiet at times. But I love your country it is just as beautiful as England." She said softly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 10:58 pm

That sounds appealing. I can't wait for my trip there soon. He takes her by the hand, Would you care to take a walk in the garden with me?
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 11:04 pm

She nodded her head to the king.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reception Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Room   Reception Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reception Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: NETHERLANDS :: Breda Castle :: King's Chambers-
Jump to: